Chapter 39

The Forbidden Love

EXO ran home in their wolf form. When they reached home , they changed into their clothes and gathered in the living room. Suho punched the wall making the whole room shook. D.O placed his hands on Suho's shoulders.

It's not your fault.. - D.O

Suho held onto his hair , gripping onto tightly.

ARGHHH!!! - Suho

Suho screamed in frustration that his eyes turned yellow. The others got worried that Suho would hurt himself. Suho went up to his room and grabbed the book that his father gave before he was killed. He held onto the book tightly.

What are you doing? Don't you dare , KIM JOONMYUN! - Kris

Suho stared at the book and tears were rolling down his cheeks.

This book...this FREAKING BOOK! Tells us that Young was our destiny... Tssk.. Destiny my .. - Suho

Before Suho could ripped the books , Lay knocked him out. The books fell in Kris's arms and Suho fell in Lay's arms.

Jiyoung is a vampire all along.. She's our Tree Of Life.. What are we going to do? - Sehun

Lay carried Suho to his room while Kris hugged the book tightly to his chest.

Father gave us this books because...he believed that we will find our Tree Of Life...but we fail him.. - Kris

Lay came down and joined the others. What they saw today was being a trauma for them.

She won't come back to us , will she? - Tao

Tao asked and everyone went silent. No one dares to answered it. Tao sighed and they knew Tao was crying. Tao left the living room and locked himself in his room.

You should all get some rest... - Kris

Everyone left only left Kris and Lay in the living room.

Hyung.. We all know what Suho had said , he doesn't mean it.. He thought he was the one who made Young liked this.. - Lay

Kris sighed and patted Lay's shoulders.

I know.. Just go and get some rest , okay? - Kris

Lay nodded and went to his room. Kris looked at the book. Tears fell on the book. He understood Suho's feelings. The feeling of guilt. The feeling of failing their father who trust them with all his heart. 

Appa.. Mianhe.. - Kris

 

 

 

Jiyoung opened her eyes and found herself looking at the gray sky. She blinked her eyes and the snow slwoly came out from the sky. She held her hand high to touch the snow. When she caught one , it was red. The snow fell on her hands and melted. She widened her eyes when she saw the snow melted and form blood on her hands. She sat up and wiped the blood away from her hand but it stayed on her hand.

 

 

When she sat up , she widened her eyes when she saw people on the ground , died , with blood everywhere. She shivered in fear. She hugged herself and blood was everywhere. Then , she spotted something familiar. IT WAS HER! It was Jiyoung. Why is there another Jiyoung when she was there , under a cheery blossom tree. She saw herself grabbing onto a man , her lips and the worst thing was , she saw herself sunk her fangs on that person's neck. She drank the blood and that person was died on the ground.

 

She saw herself killing all the innocent people. Jiyoung shivered in fear when she saw herself killing people. She saw her eyes

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd8JglN-XP-HDPpqGplRC

(Around the pupil is the EXO power symbols because Jiyoung is the Tree Of Life)

That eyes.. She remembered everything. She remembered the day Myungsoo cleared her memory. BEAST image flew to her mind. Tears were rolling down. She saw herself coming towards her. Her hair was long and wavy. The bangs were covering her right eye but Jiyoung knew that she wanted to kill herself. There she was in front of her , her fangs.

Finally we meet , Byun Jiyoung shii..

Jiyoung felt scared at her aura. Dangerous. Deadly aura. Her body were full of blood. 

You finally get to know that you're a vampire.. 

I'm not a vampire!!!

Young smirked.

Tssk.. Tssk.. Do you want me to proof it to you?

Jiyoung stayed silent.

Look around you... What a bloody world , huh? Guess what , this is you when the clock strike 12 midnight.. You will kill everyone in sight.. And look how much you have killed..

Jiyoung widened her eyes in shocked. Her knees felt weak and fell to the ground , holding onto her head.

N-No!! NO!!!!!!

Young bent down to Jiyoung's level. 

Face it.. You and me are the same..

I AM NOTHING LIKE YOU!!!

Guess you have to see it for yourself..

Young swayed her hands and in front of her formed a memory. A memory of her parents when she was still in her mother's stomach. Jiyoung watched as her mother laid herself under a mysterious tree. There was the place she was born. Jiyoung saw how happy her parents were and tears were rolling down as she had known that her parents died. Then , her smiled was wiped away. She saw a pair of fangs in her father's mouth and she saw another pair of fangs in her when she was a baby.

Get the picture? Or do you want me to zoom in for you?

Jiyoung stayed silent as she was shocked. She's really a vampire. A half human and half vampire. Young clenched her fist as the memory disappeared. 

Do you know who you are now?

Jiyoung hugged herself as she can felt herself shaking.

You are Byun Jiyoung.. A vampire.. The future wife of The Volturs. The future wife to Kim Myungsoo. You are the Tree Of Life that EXO had been searching for... But they missed the chance and lost you.. Jiyoung shii , remember who you are.. This is the real you..

With that last word , the vampire side of Jiyoung stepped into her body. Jiyoung felt weak and laid herself under the cherry blossom tree. She weakly opened her eyes and saw the petals of the cherry blossom in front of her. Before she closed her eyes , the petals turned red.

 

 

snowblue.gifsnowblue.gifsnowblue.gifsnowblue.gif

 

 

Myungsoo who was by Jiyoung side for 3 days , watching Jiyoung on the bed resting. He caressed her cheeks and held her hands , bringing it to his cheeks.

Please..wake up..

Sungyeol knocked on the door and came into the room.

Get some rest , Myungsoo ah.. You haven't been eating for 3 days.. 

I'm not hungry , hyung.. I want to wait for Jiyoung to wake up.. I want Jiyoung to see me when she's awake..

Sungyeol placed his hands on Myungsoo's shoulder.

Trust me.. She doesn't want you to see you like this..

Myungsoo sighed and kissed Jiyoung's hands. He nodded and left the room with Sungyeol. By the time Myungsoo and Sungyeol left the room , Jiyoung's hand twitched. She slowly opened her eyes. She blinked her eyes when she saw the ceiling. She sat up and looked around the room. She remembered. It was Myungsoo's room. When her feet landed on the ground , Myungsoo sensed something. A new presence. His eyes widened and ran back to his room. He opened the door and saw Jiyoung , awake in front of him. 

Jiyoung...?

Jiyoung blinked her eyes. In front of her was the real Byun Jiyoung he was in love with. Her long , black and wavy hair with her long bangs covering her right eye. Jiyoung wanted to walk towards Myungsoo but she felt weak and fell to the ground. Before she could touch the ground , Myungsoo hugged her tightly. This is the scent. The scent that he missed so much. This is the girl he had been waiting for. He carried her to the bed and sat beside her. 

Jiyoung.. Gwenchana?

He caressed her cheeks but Jiyoung was only staring at her. Her left was red and her right was being covered. Then , something felt hot in . She held onto .

W-what...

When Jiyoung faced Myungsoo , she saw his veins with blood flowing around his body. She pushed Myungsoo and held his neck.

Jiyoung...

Blood...

Myungsoo caressed her cheeks.

You can have mine..

Jiyoung couldn't fight with her vampire side and bent down to his neck. it , feeling the blood flowing. She hesistates and Myungsoo could sensed her hesistation.

Jiyoung.. Just take it.. I'm yours..

Jiyoung sunk her fangs into his neck , drinking his blood. Then , realization hit her. She pulled away from Myungsoo and backed away with her eyes widened. Her back was facing the wall. Myungsoo sat up and saw Jiyoung shivered in fear. Myungsoo reached out his hands and touched hers but Jiyoung flinched.

Jiyoung... Come to me..

Jiyoung held onto her head , feeling scared. Myungsoo hugged Jiyoung and he could felt how badly Jiyoung shook. He laid his head on hers and kissed her head.

Jiyoung.. Release.. Release all out..

With that , Jiyoung released and all the glass in the room was shattered into pieces.

What....am I?

Sshhh.. You're my wife..

Myungsoo kissed her cheeks to calm her down but it doesn't work.

I'm...a monster..

Myungsoo cupped her face. Jiyoung knew Myungsoo was mad.

You're not a monster! You're mine! You're my wife..

Jiyoung slowly relax. Myungsoo laid his lips on hers. She responded the kiss. Jiyoung finally calmed down. She continued to stay in Myungsoo's arms the whole day. Myungsoo never felt so happy in his life. He had finally got his girl.. He finally got what he wanted. Now , they had to train her how to be a skilled vampire to kill enemies.

Mine.. Always be mine.. No one dares to touch her..

 

 

 

Here's chapter 39!! Wahahaha! I hope you enjoy reading it! I hope you continue to support me too!! Upvote or subscribe the story if you love my story!! Thanks for all your support~~