Chapter 30

The Forbidden Love

L.Joe brought Young to Han River. He bought 2 cups of coffee and gave 1 to her. She smiled as a thank you for the coffee.

" Feeling better? " L.Joe asked while sipping his coffee.

Young just nodded.

" So? Why are you crying? "

" It's... nothing.. "

She placed her coffee on the ground and hugged her knees tightly to her chest. L.Joe looked at Young. She looked beautiful while watching the sun with the wind blowing her hair.

" Hey.. Don't tell me EXO cheat on you? "

Young just stayed silent.

" WHAT?! THEY CHEAT ON YOU?! "

L.Joe widened his eyes. 

" Molla.. "

Young bit her bottom lips. L.Joe softened when a tear escaped from her eyes. L.Joe sighed and scooted closer to her. He hugged her waist , pulling her with her head on his chest.

" L.Joe shhi.. "

" Just call me oppa.. " L.Joe smiled.

Young appreciated what L.Joe had done to her but her heart belonged to EXO. She loves them all.

' Why can't I love you , L.Joe? '

" Gomawo , oppa.. "

L.Joe smiled when she called him 'oppa'. It's like music to his ears. L.Joe laid a kiss on her head.

" Smile more.. You look pretty with that smile.. "

Young pulled away from the hug and looked at L.Joe.

" Oppa.. Thanks for everything.. "

Young smiled and L.Joe's heart was going crazy!

" W-Wanna go and look for them? "

L.Joe stuttered and Young nodded. L.Joe facepalmed himself for what he had done. He wanted to spend the whole day with Young but his word slipped out from his mouth. L.Joe and Young were about to walk until she stopped him.

" Oppa! You're a wolf right? "

L.Joe raised an eyebrow.

" Can I see you in your wolf form? " She plead. L.Joe widened his eyes at her suggestion.

" Please~~ Pweaseeeeeeee~~~~ " She pleaded with those big eyes. Seriously , who would reject that!

" Aish! Arrasso! " L.Joe took off his hoodie leaving him in his singlet and his boxer. Young blushed and looked away. L.Joe smirked and changed into his wolf form. Young turned and saw a brown-black wolf with yellow eyes.

" Waahhh! Oppa , you're so handsome! " L.Joe smiled and snuzzled his nose at her face. Young got on his back and L.Joe began to run to the school. When they reached the school , Young handed L.Joe the clothes so that he can changed in the toilet. Young went and looked for EXO. She walked down the hallway and stopped. In front of her , Shin Yeong was in the middle of EXO. They were happily chatting and liked never knew she exsited.

" Hahahahaha! Oppa , stop that! "

Shin Yeong giggled and EXO were happy to hear her laughters.

" Oppa.. Gomawo for the birthday surprises.. I enjoyed myself.. "

" I'm glad you enjoyed it.. " Chanyeol ruffled her hair.

" Oppas.. What is that girl just now to you? Is she your best friends? "

When EXO was about to answer , Young butted in.

" I'm their mate.. Who are you? "

EXO widened their eyes and looked at Young.

" Ahh , annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kim Shin Yeong.. "

Young was on her cold face , cold aura.

" Who do you think you are? "

Yeong felt goosebumps all over her body when she heard Young's cold voice.

" I-I'm just their friends.. "

" Are you sure? You all are not more than friends? "

Yeong started to shake in fear and EXO noticed it.

" Stop it , Young ah.. She's just out friends.. "

XiuMin stood in front of Yeong , protecting her. Seeing how they protected Yeong broke her heart. She held the tears.

" Friend? What if she's just more than frien- "

She was cut when..

" ENOUGH! BYUN JIYOUNG! SHE'S JUST OUR FRIENDS! YOU'RE OUR MATE NOT OUR OFFCIAL MATE!! "

Young widened her eyes in shocked. They never shouted at her before. She heard another crack in her heart.Tears finally were released. 

" Then.. why do you pick me? WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME FALLING FOR ALL OF YOU SO HARD??!! "

Young bursted. EXO were shocked at her sudden burst.

" You don't even know... I really wanted spend this day with all of you but... you act like I never exist in this world.. OUT ALL OF GIRLS!!! WHY ME?!!!!!!! "

She clenched onto her chest where her heart located.

" I'm sick of being your mate.. "

EXO widened their eyes in shocked when they heard her.

" I hate you all.. "

Young ran out of the school , standing at the front gate. Hoping that they will caught up to her but she slapped her face. 

' They won't catch on you BYUN JIYOUNG! Snap out of it! '

L.Joe came out from the bathroom because he heard Young's shouting at the hallway. He saw Young running out from the school. 

" Aish! "

He ran and stood in front of EXO.

" WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU ALL?! "

L.Joe grabbed Suho's collar.

" What do you want? Let go of our leader!! "

" CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT SHE WANTS??!! SHE WANTS ALL OF YOU TO BE THEIR FOR HER ON HER FREAKING BIRTHDAY!!! "

EXO widened their eyes. Feeling guilty.

" YES!!! TODAY IT'S HER BIRTHDAY!!! HER FREAKING BIRTHDAY BUT YOU RUINED IT!!!! "

L.Joe punched Suho in the face. While the others were feeling guilty , L.Joe gave them a punch on their face.

" WHAT A BASTARD! "

L.Joe spat and quickly ran to look for Young. Young was running until her legs were swollen. She panted. She looked up at the gray sky. A raindrop fell on her cheeks and soon it was raining heavily.

' Why am I the only one...that has to live like this? '

 

 

 

It's been 4 hours and Young was not still at home. EXO were waiting for Young at her house , waiting for her to come home. Young soon came back home and slammed the door loudly. EXO were shocked to see Young soaked. She turned and saw EXO in the living room with... a cake on the table. She smirked.

" Tssk.. "

EXO saw her smirked. She smirked and shook her head. She went upstairs. When EXO saw her going up to her room , 

" Hyung.. We need to get home now.. Yeong is afraid of thunder and lightning.. "

Sehun said , feeling worried about Yeong.

" I know.. Let's just make Young happy first then we went home , okay? "

" There's no need for you all to make me happy.. "

EXO widened their eyes when they saw Young in front of them.

" This cake for me? "

She pointed at the cake and they nodded.

" Tssk.. Thanks.. But no thanks.. "

She smirked and grabbed the cake. She took a look at the cake and threw it on the floor. EXO were shocked.

" What are you doing?! " Kai growled. Young turned and glared at Kai.

" You.. growled at me? You? My mate? Growl? at me? "

Kai stayed silent. This is not the Young they knew. She scoffed and tears were falling.

" Wanna break off our relationship? " No one answered. Young went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

" Young! Calm down! Put the knife down! "

" SHUT UP! "

She held her hair high and pointed at their tattoo around her tree tattoo.

" YOU KNOW WHAT IS THIS??! THIS IS THE RELATIONSHIP THAT WE ARE IN NOW!! MATE!! Now , I'm just a useless junk.. "

She used the knife and slashed EXO's tattoo. Somehow , EXO felt pain. Blood were flowing out. Lay felt worried and walked towards her.

" Please.. just let me heal your wounds first.. "

" NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!! Just what am I to you all? "

Before anyone could answered , 6 people were in the room.

" Do you want us to explain to you? "

Young and EXO turned to see 6 pairs of red eyes looking at them. EXO growled and flashed their red eyes at the vampires. Young was shaking in fear when she met eyes with that pair of red eyes. The dangerous pair of red eyes. One of them dashed towards and stood in front of Young.

' Thank goodness she's okay.. '

He caressed her cheeks sending shivers down her spine. Kris grabbed onto the vampire's hand.

" Don't you dare touch our mate! "

" Tssk.. Mate? I thought she doesn't want to be your mate anymore.. "

EXO clenched their fist.

" Besides.. You hurt my dongsaeng's feelings... "

' Mianhe , Youngie.. '

He pushed Kris away hardly and they took out Young's parents from their cape.

" Umma! Appa! "

Her parents were looking at her.... feeling guilty? 

" I'm sorry , Young ah.. "

With that one last word , her parents were killed in front of her. On her birthday. She widened her eyes and tears were falling.

" UMMA! APPA! "

 

 

line.gifline.gif

 

Here's chapter 30! I hope you enjoy reading! Please continue to support me! More drama will be coming soon! Please wait for me!! More update tomorrow!