Chapter 16

The Forbidden Love

" Byun JiYoung shhi.. Wake up.. wake up! " The nurse shook Young. She slowly opened her eyes and sat up. " Ahh.. Mianhe.. I overslept.. " Young got off from the bed. " JiYoung shhi... Appreciate them.. " Young widened her eyes and looked at the nurse. " W-what? " The nurse sighed and shook her head. " Nothing.. Just go home.. " The nurse gave her a small smile. Young bowed to the nurse and left the room. The school ended 2 hours ago. Young sighed and ruffled her hair. She put her hands into her pockets and went to her class. She jumped in shocked when she saw 12 boys sleeping on their table. 

 

 

" W-what the? Why are they here? " Young saw their sleeping faces. They looked handsome. Young's heart started to beat. Then , she remembered when the nurse said something * Appreciate them.. * " Is this what the nurse meant? " She went to grab her bag and was about to left them but stopped. She turned and saw the 12 figures. * Why are you guys doing this to me? It make me feel guilty.. * Young was about to left the class until someone woke up. She froze. " Young ahh.. Where have you been? We've been waiting for you.. " Young turned and saw Luhan rubbing his eyes sleepily. 11 other figures scrunched their nose and woke up. It was because of Young's lavender smell. Young bit her bottom lips. 12 figures walked towards her and smiled at her. * Please don't give me that smile.. * Young clenched her fist and they saw her clenching her fist.

 

 

" Young ah.. Gwenchana? " Young took a deep breath and said , " Just leave me alone.. " Young rolled her eyes and left them standing at the door. EXO raised their eyebrows and followed Young behind. Young knew they were following her so she turned around and glared at them. " Why are you guys following me? " " It's getting late and it's dangerous for a girl liked you to walk home alone.. " Baekhyun said while checking the surroundings. Young facepalmed and sighed. " Just go home , okay? I don't need anything from you guys.. Now! SHOO! SHOO! " Young shooed them away and continued her journey back home but EXO still followed her. Why EXO kept following her? Because they got the feeling that they doesn't want to left her all alone here. 

 

 

One thing that they didn't know was that in front of them was a girl , will be their destiny but they're too busy to look at Young and let their missions slipped out of their mind. Young stopped and EXO stopped too. " I'm warning you! STAY AWAY FROM ME! " Young was about to walk away until Kai used his power and teleported beside her. Young widened her eyes in shocked when she saw the distance between her and EXO. They were about 2metres away from her and how Kai could walked to her that fast? Kai grabbed her wrist and turned to face him. " Look! I know we sounded crazy but we wanted to protect you , okay?! WHY DON'T YOU JUST LET US PROTECT YOU!! " Young blinked in surprised when Kai shouted at her. " Why are you protecting me? I NEVER ASK ANYTHING FROM ANY OF YOU GUYS!! I DON'T NEED ANY PROTECTION!!! " Young shouted and a tear slipped out from her eyes. Kai noticed her tears and soften. " Just leave me alone.. I'm just a burden to you all.. " 

 

 

Young wiped her tears away and crossed the road. But , Young didn't saw the car coming at her. She widened her eyes in shocked and waited for the worst thing to happen... death. Young felt a pair of arms hugging her and pushed her out of the road. " YAH! ARE YOU INSANE?! YOU CAN'T JUST RUN OUT LIKE THAT?! " Young shivered in fear and looked up to see her saviour. Kris panted and and hugged Young tightly. " Gwenchana? " Kris asked and she nodded. She buried herself and cried on his chest. Kris softened and patted her head , calming her down. The others came over and brought Young home. Kris carried Young in bridal style and 11 others were glaring at Kris for carrying Young in his arms. When they reached their house , Young was sleeping in Kris arms and he was about to put her down but Young just wrapped her arms around Kris not wanting to let go.

 

 

 

 

" Please.. don't leave... " Young mumbled while hugging Kris tightly. Kris smirked when he saw the members glaring at him , clenching their fist. Kris sat on the couch with Young still hugging his neck. He the tv and the others changed into their comfortable clothes. They joined Kris in the living room but they are not watching the tv , they were glaring at Kris. *Geez! I want Young to hug me like that.. * * I want my noona! * * Urgg! Curse you Yi Fan! * The members were talking bad about Kris. Kris smirked and knew the members were jealous. Young hugged Kris tightly making Young's both of her leg wrapped around Kris's waist. Kris chuckled and patted Young's back liked patting a baby to sleep.

 

2 hours later , Young rubbed her eyes sleepily and felt liked she was being hugged. She pulled away from the hug and widened her eyes in shocked. " You're awake? Feeling better? " Kris answered and she could smell his minty breath. Young blinked and knew what position she was in. She blushed and quickly got off from Kris. " M-Mianhe.. " She stuttered and Kris found it cute. " H-How l-long I-I w-was a-asleep? " Kris patted her head. " 2hours.. " Young widened her eyes in shocked and her face was as red as a tomato! Kris pinched her red cheeks. " Aigoo! You're so cute when you're blushing! " Young blushed again and cupped her face , calming herself down. * Aish! What am I doing?!!! I need to go! * Young was about to left until D.O stopped her. " Leaving? So soon? " Young nodded. " Stay for dinner.. You must be hungry.. " Young was about to say no when her stomach started to growl in hunger. She blushed and D.O chuckled.

 

 

Young pouted and D.O found it cute. He pinched her cheeks and left to cook some dinner. She sat on the couch with her pouted lips. She fidgeted her fingers , * Why am I here? I need to go home! I don't need their help.. I don't need them.. I don't need any of them... right? * Young ran a frustrated hand through her hair and leaned back against the couch. She sighed and looked at the clock , 8.oopm. She pouted and knew her parents won't be home and she will bored at her own house. Kai came downstairs with his normal clothes on and saw Young sitting on the couch , pouting. He found it cute and went towards her. " So , you're awake? Having a good sleep on Kris's arms? " Young blushed. " Y-yah! I-I.. " Young stuttered and Kai chuckled. He pinched her cheeks and gave her a peck on the lips. 

 

Young froze. She widened her eyes when Kai pecked on her lips. Kai patted her head and went to the kitchen. " M-my f-first k-kiss.. " She cupped her face and it was hot. " Omo! M-my f-first k-kiss!!!!!! " Young ruffled her hair and sat on the couch grabbing tightly onto her hair and groaned in frustration. Chanyeol saw Young at the couch messing her hair up. He found it cute and went towards her. " Young ah , what are you doing? " Young looked up to see Chanyeol that closed to her. She blushed and avoided his stare. " E-erm.. " She stuttered and her heart was going to EXPLODE! He took a seat beside you and wrapped his arms around her waist , pulling her close to him. Chanyeol laid his head on her head and smell her scent. Lavender. Young blushed and she felt her body was BURNING HOT! " Errmm.. C-Chanyeol shhi.. "

 

Young tried to break away from the hug but Chanyeol hugged her more tightly. " Call me oppa , Young ah.. " "O-Oppa? " Chanyeol laid his head on her head and nodded. " C-chanyeol O-oppa.. C-can y-you l-let g-go? " Chanyeol shook his head and hugged her tightly. Young heard his heartbeat and it was liked music to her. She blushed when she can felt the warmth when she's with Chanyeol. " YAH! PARK CHANYEOL! GET OFF FROM YOUNG!! " Baekhyun shouted and smacked his head. " Owww! Yah! Can't you see I'm having a nap with Young!! " " Get off from her , Chanyeol! " Baekhyun growled making Chanyeol pouted and placed a kiss on her head before letting go. Chanyeol winked and went to the kitchen to help D.O with the dinner. Baekhyun sat beside Young and smiled. " I'm sorry for that brat.. Did he do anything to you? " Young shook her head.

 

Baekhyun smiled and caressed her cheeks. Young blushed again. * What's wrong with them?! WHY ARE THEY SO TOUCHY TODAY??!! * Baekhyun staring at her with so much love in his eyes. " B-Baekhyun shii... " " Call me oppa , Young.. " Young blinked. " B-Baekhyun o-oppa.. " Baekhyun felt happy when she called him oppa. He laid a kiss on her cheeks making Young's heart beat faster. Baekhyun hugged your waist and kissed your neck making Young's shivered when that warm lips touching her neck. Young was trying to push Baekhyun away but he just hugged Young more tightly. * Anyone! PLEASE HELP ME!!!! *

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

HERE YOU GO!! PLease enjoy!! And continued supporting me!! Thanks!!!