Chapter 43

The Forbidden Love

The party was about to start but Myungsoo and Jiyoung were cuddling on the couch. INFINITE knocked on the door and came into the room. They smirked and leaned against the door frame.

Yah! The party is starting.. Palli!

Sungyeol said while giving a slap on Myungsoo's . Myungsoo opened his eyes wide and glared at Sungyeol. Jiyoung chuckled and went to the mirror to adjust her dress and her hair. Myungsoo back hugged her and kissed her cheeks.

Oppa! You ruin my make up..

Jiyoung pouted. Myungsoo chuckled and pecked her pouty lips.

Yah! Love birds! Palli!!!!

Sunggyu playfully stomped his feet. Myungsoo glared and sticked his tongue at Sunggyu. INFINITE shook their head and left the room. Myungsoo held her hand and lead her out of the room.

Good evening , ladies and gentlemen.. Thank you for coming to the party.. We now welcome the V.I.Ps to the stage..

The audience clapped and one of the audiences was EXO. They clapped their hands while glaring at Myungsoo. INFINITE stood on the stage while Myungsoo held Jiyoung's hands tightly to the stage.

Good evening , The Volturs..

The MCs bowed and the vampires audiences bowed too. The hunters and EXO scoffed seeing all the vampires bowed at The Volturs. INFINITE nodded and everyone raised their head.

I see a pretty lady beside Myungsoo shhi.. Is she your somebody?

Jiyoung blushed as the audiences oohhhhhed. Myungsoo took the microphone and looked at Jiyoung.

She's not just my somebody.. She's my everything.. She's Byun Jiyoung , my wife..

EXO widened their eyes in shocked. The audiences cheered and clapped. Jiyoung blushed when Myungsoo said the word ' wife '. Myungsoo kissed her cheeks and everyone ohhhhhed. EXO clenched their fist.

I see.. She's indeed a pretty lady.. Everyone , please enjoy the night! 

INFINITE came down from the stage and the vampires surrounded them. Myungsoo pulled Jiyoung away from the crowd.

I want you to meet my parents..

Jiyoung smiled and nodded. 

UMMA! APPA!

Myungsoo's parents turned their head and smiled. Myungsoo hugged his parents and kissed their cheeks.

Aww... And who is this lovely lady?

Myungsoo's mother saw Jiyoung. She bowed to Myungsoo's mother.

Annyeonghaseyo.. Byun Jiyoung imida..

Umma.. She's the girl I have been telling you about.. Isn't she amazing?

Myungsoo's mother came and held Jiyoung's arms.

She's indeed amazing.. She's so beautiful.. Oh my! I can't wait for my beautiful grandchild!

Jiyoung blushed and just smiled to Mrs Kim.

Myungsoo ah! I want grandchildren! When are you giving me?

Myungsoo cleared his throat and held Jiyoung by the waist.

Umma... erhem.. We're not ready..

Aww... Why not? I can't wait for my grandchildren!

Mianhe , umma.. I need to take Jiyoung somewhere..

Myungsoo kissed his mother's cheeks and took Jiyoung away before his mother asked about her grandchildren again.

Avoiding your mum , ehh?

Jiyoung smirked and shook her head.

Aishh! She kept talking about we having our own child.. Don't worry.. We will have ours soon..

Myungsoo said while hugging her waist tightly , digging his face deeper into her neck. Jiyoung blushed and pushed Myungsoo away. Myungsoo chuckled and pinched her nose.

Wanna have some drink? 

Jiyoung smiled and nodded.

Be right back..

Myungsoo kissed her cheeks before running off. Jiyoung shook her head at the childish Myungsoo. She was at the balcony enjoying the snow outside. She reached her hand out and felt the snow landed on her hands.

tumblr_lxlorr02Ax1r09wuoo1_500.gif

She smiled and she doesn't know behind her there were eyes staring at her. She snapped out and widened her eyes in shocked as she felt someone behind her. Not one. But more than one. She turned and widened her eyes. EXO were staring at her. She felt her knees went weak and leaned against the balcony for support. She held onto her head as she felt her head was spinning.

Why are they here?

Why are they staring at me?

Don't fell for them!

Don't talk to them!

Don't look at them!

Her thoughts was disturbed when someone called out to her.

Young ah..

She felt her body shivered when someone called out to her. She looked up and saw Sehun in front of her. Jiyoung started to pant as she felt seeing Sehun in front of her took her breath away. When Sehun walked towards her , she widened her eyes.

DON'T!

She held her hands out to stop Sehun from walking towards her. Sehun stopped. She felt her right eyes vibrated. She held onto her right eye and groaned in pain. Sehun grew panicked and wanted to go there and patted her back but Jiyoung stopped him.

Please...Don't come any closer..

Young ah.. I have something -

Sehun was cut by Jiyoung.

STOP CALLING ME THAT!

Her tears started to form. Sehun took a step back and looked at the earrings.

large.jpg

Sehun was wearing the left one and all was left was the right one. He wanted to give to Jiyoung. Suho placed his hands on the maknae's shoulders.

What's your problem? Sehun just wanted to give something to you.. Can't you just give him a chance?

Chance.. Chance.. The word kept ringing in her head. Jiyoung closed her eyes to calm herself down.

What do you want?

Jiyoung asked coldly. Sehun gulped and stood near to her. Jiyoung fought the pain in her right eye. Sehun held her hand. The touch sent electricity down her spine. She missed his touch. Sehun placed the right earrings on her hands. Jiyoung felt something metal on her hands. She turned her head and saw the star earrings that she wanted for her birthday. She widened her eyes in shocked.

Happy Birthday , Young ah.. 

Yes. Today is Jiyoung's birthday. The next thing shocked her the most. Sehun grabbed onto her hand and placed a kiss on her forehead. It wasn't a short kiss. A long kiss to show how much EXO missed her. She widened her eyes and tears were rolling down her cheeks. Sehun pulled away from the kiss and went to his hyungs. EXO patted the maknae's back and praised him for doing a good job.

Young ah... We're here.. to say sorry for the last birthday.. We completely forgotten about your birthday but there's some things we really regretted... We regretted for not loving you.. We regretted for not celebrating your special day.. We regretted for not protecting your heart and we regretted for letting you go through all this sadness and pain..

Suho said and EXO had their tears rolling down their cheeks.

After all this years.. Weeks.. and days.. We have been thinking.. we decided to let you go.. We decided not to see you again in the future.. We decided not to...love you again..

The last 3 words hurt Jiyoung the most. She felt her heart broke into million pieces. Each of them can't took it anymore and left the balcony before burst into tears. Luhan was left there , staring at Jiyoung who was on the floor , sobbing.

This will the last time I'm going to say this , Young ah.. Please..listen carefully..

Luhan was on the verge of crying. He cleared his throat while wiping away the tears.

I Love You..

Luhan said before leaving Jiyoung there. The 3 words that expressed by Luhan brought more tears and pain to Jiyoung. She covered and stared at the earrings that Sehun gave.

I Love You..

I Love You..

I Love You..

The 3 words kept ringing in her head. Her heart was in pain. She held onto her chest and cried. After minutes of crying , Myungsoo finally came back.

Mianhe , Jiyoung ah.. I was preparing something and I wanted to show you something..

Myungsoo pulled Jiyoung to the stage and thank goodness that Myungsoo didn't noticed her red puffy eyes. Myungsoo closed her eyes and made a signal to INFINITE. INFINITE nodded and placed the cake in front of her. Myungsoo opened her eyes and Jiyoung saw a cake in front of her. She pretended to be happy for Myungsoo.

Happy birthday , Jiyoung ah!!

Myungsoo kissed her cheeks and hugged her.

I Love You..

Jiyoung's tears rolled down her cheeks. The 3 words reminded her of Luhan. Myungsoo wiped her tears away and kissed her cheeks.

Hey.. Are you that touched to have this tall cake in front of you?

Jiyoung bit her bottom lips and hugged Myungsoo. Tears kept falling non-stop. Myungsoo patted her back. Jiyoung pulled away from the hug and she could saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol smiling bitterly at her. Jiyoung could saw their mouth moving ' Sangilchukahamida , Young ah.. ' She covered as more tears were rolling down her cheeks. The audiences were cheering. With a blink of an eye , they were gone. The party ended and everyone went back home. 

 

 

When they reached home , Jiyoung helplessly got out from the car and entered the house. Myungsoo noticed Jiyoung's expression.

Jiyoung ah.. gwenchana?

Jiyoung smiled bitterly and shook her head.

Gwenchana.. I'm just tired..

Myungsoo kissed her forehead at the exactly the same spot where Sehun kissed her. 

Get some rest.. Your presents are in your room now.. You can open it later.. I have some paper work to do..

Jiyoung nodded and kissed his cheeks. She went up to her room and saw a lot of presents in her room. Xen was there. He caressed his head with her face.

Hey , Xen.. 

Jiyoung patted his head. She sighed and sat in front of the presents.

Who should I opened first?

Xen jumped into the presents and looking for something. 

Xen? Xen? What are you looking for?

Xen came out with his mouth holding a present. He handed the present to Jiyoung.

From who..

She stopped when she saw the name. ' Suho ' She took a deep breath and opened the presents. A tear fell when the moonlight shone on the necklace.

She took the necklace out from the box. It shines brightly under the moonlight. She took the card from the box.

Young ah , 

Isn't this necklace beautiful? It reminds me of you.. It was half moon when I have my eyes on you.. What I said on that day you came to our house.. I never meant it.. Actually , I love you with all my heart.. This will be the last present and the last time I'm seeing you.. Happy Birthday~

From : Joonmyeon Oppa

 

Tears rolled down. She stared at the necklace and softly kissed it. She turned to Xen and hugged him.

Thank you , Xen.. Is there anyone else?

Xen nodded and went to look for another one. Xen found 2. He handed the presents to Jiyoung. It was from Baekhyun and Chanyeol. First was Baekhyun. She opened it and saw a bracelet shining.

A flashback played in her mind.

 

Flashback!

Baekhyun and Jiyoung were holding hands and were walking down the street. They reached a park and sat on the grass , enjoying the breeze.

Oppa.. Do you love me?

Of course! I love you so so so so so so much!!

Baekhyun hugged Jiyoung tightly and kissed her cheeks.

Then! Show it to me!

Baekhyun then got off from his seat and looked around. Then , he came to an old man selling bracelets.

Ahjusshi.. Do you have any bracelet that's beautiful?

Of course I have! Is it for your lovely girlfriend over there?

The old man pointed at Jiyoung. Baekhyun nodded. The old man held the bracelet and gave it to Baekhyun.

This bracelet suits the situation now.. Look at the sun setting down.. Wasn't it beautiful? Although sometimes sun gives us a hard time but.. it's really beautiful.. like your girlfriend..

Baekhyun smiled and nodded.

I'll take this , ahjusshi!

You are one lucky guy to have such a beautiful lady to be your girlfriend.. Cherish her with all your heart..

I will ahjusshi!

Baekhyun paid for the bracelet and went to Jiyoung. He hid the bracelet and decided to give her on that special day. 

Mianhe.. I can't find anything that showed my love to you..

Baekhyun pouted. Jiyoung smiled and shook her head. She kissed his pouty lips.

 

END OF FLASHBACK!

 

 

She caressed the bracelet and felt touched. She turned and opened Chanyeol's present. It was heart shaped anklet.

Tears kept falling non-stop. Then , the rest of the presents were in front of her. She turned to look at Xen.

It's all from them?

Xen nodded. She quickly opened one by one. Lay's gift was a recorder. She turned the recorder on. She put on the earphones and she could hear Lay's voice.

Young ah.. When you listen to this recorder.. I am no longer by your side anymore.. First , happy birthday , Young ah.. Although I don't have enough money to buy presents like the others but I'm sincere.. I wanted to tell you that.. I love you.. wo ai ni.. aieru.. saranghae.. with all my heart.. 

She could hear Lay was about to cry. She knew Lay was fighting his tears.

Young ah.. I'm sorry that we forget about your special day.. I'm sorry for not loving you.. I'm sorry for not protecting your heart.. I'm sorry for making you in pain and sadness.. I'm sorry..

Jiyoung covered as tears rolling down. She could feel Lay's tears were rolling down his cheeks.

Happy birthday , my dear Young.. I love you.. please...never forget that..

The record ended. Xen Jiyoung's tears away.

Thank you , Xen..

Next it was Chen. It was also a recorder but it was his singing. He sang ' SM BALLAD BREATH '. Everytime Jiyoung heard his singing , she could felt Chen was about to burst into tears. But , Chen managed to sing until the end. When the song came to an end..

Young ah.. Happy birthday and wo ai ni..

Next , it was Kai. It was a blue scarf. She took the scarf out from the box and smelled the scent. It was Kai's scent. She put it around her neck and she could felt the warm. She opened the next one. It was from Tao and Kris. She opened the present and saw the panda.

She hugged the panda tightly to her chest and smelled the panda. She felt warm and their scent made her remembered all the memories they spent together. Next one was D.O. She opened it and tears fell on it. It was a photo frame. It was the photo that was taken on Jiseok's birthday. She caressed the pictures and everyone in the picture were smiling like angels. She opened the next one from Xiumin. It was a beanie.

She saw the card and read it.

Wear this so that you won't catch a cold , arrasso!

She could felt there was tear stain on the card. She touched the spot where the tear stain was. Xen caressed her face with his head. Jiyoung turned to face Xen. She saw a small box in Xen's mouth. Xen put the small box on her hands. It was..from Luhan. She slowly opened and gasped.

It was a ring! Tears started to fall non-stop. She shivered when all the memories flew to her mind. Their laughter , their smile , their love and their touch made her crying non-stop. Last but not least , there's a card.

Young ah.. Happy birthday.. This will be the last time we communicate and seeing each other like this.. When you received all the presents from us.. Please..burn them.. or throw them away.. Please..forget about us and let's be enemies.. Vampires and Werewolves are not meant to be together.. We gave you this so that we can forget all about you.. We are not meant to be together.. This is Forbidden Love.. Although you are our Tree of Life.. We won't sacrife you.. We will avenge for our parents and kill the vampires who kill our parents.. Young ah.. Please..forget all about us.. Let's never meet again and if one day we met.. We all have no choice but to kill you eventhough you are our Young , our love and our Tree Of Life.. Please..forget all about us.. Clear all the memories that we have been through and let's pretend we never met before.. Goodbye , Byun Jiyoung...

From : Your Oppas...

 

Jiyoung felt her world crushed. EXO wanted her to forget everything that they had been through. EXO wanted both of them to be enemies because they can't love each other. IT'S FORBIDDEN LOVE.. Vampires and Werewolves are not meant together.. Jiyoung hugged her knees and cried until her heart content. Her heart just broke into million pieces. Xen whined becausehe felt bad for his master. He snuggled his nose on Jiyoung. Jiyoung hugged Xen tightly and cried on his neck. Her birthday... Same liked last year.. Her birthday was full of tears and sadness and more pain. She will never have a normal birthday again.. She will never be happy again.. She will forget everything about EXO.. She decided to follow EXO's orders.. Forget.. Kill.. Enemies..

 

 

 

Here's chapter 43! I almost cry while writing this chapter T_T! Please enjoy and upvote the story if you like my story... Continue to support me too!