Grey Sweater

I can't make you love me


Kris made his way to the laundry room, opened the door and placed the laundry basket beside the washing machine while humming 'Miracles in December'. Opened the washing machine lid and started stuffing it with the dirty clothes. Then he noticed something, a grey sweater. He picked it up and looked at it carefully almost analysing its detail. It was a beautifully knitted grey sweater; one that could last for years if you took care of it well, with striking well thought of patterns very detailed, made with love.

"Where have I seen this.."Kris' eyes widened as he realised this was Jongin' favourite sweater. The sweater that his mom gave him on his 19th birthday. Kris grinned, looked around the room to see if there were any prying eyes. He held the sweater close to his face then brought it to his nose and then sniffed it. "It smells like Jongin too" Kris took the sweater and held it in his arms, squeezing it tightly. He thought for a while on what he should do next, then he thought it would be best if he didn't wash it along with the dirty clothes. He placed the grey sweater on a chair and continued with the washing.

After he was done washing the clothes, he tumbled dried them and folded the clothes neatly. He placed the clean clothes beside the sweater making sure they don't get mixed up with the sweater. He picked up the grey sweater and made his way out of the laundry room. He walked Swiftly and made his way to his room and placed the sweater on one end of his double king size bed and threw himself on the bed. He laid next to the grey sweater, looked at it and then turned to face it fully and gently placed his large hands on it, then gently it.

Then he lifted it up and gave it a great big hug again before placing it back on the side.

"I will be back my love" Kris looked at the sweater , got out of bed and made his way to the door and locked his room. He didn't trust his EXO members and he knew how curious they were, especially Sehun. Sehun liked touching thing, things that didn't belong to him.

He made his way back to the laundry room picked up the pile of neatly folded clothes and made his way to Jongin' room.

Jongin' room was not locked, he found the boy sleeping on his back, with one leg hanging out of his bed. Kris decided to let himself in. He chuckled a bit when he saw the boy sleeping in this weird position.

"Jongin",Kris whispered into Jongin' ear.

"Mommy" Jongin was sleep talking. Kris smiled and whispered into jongin' ear; "Jongin wake up mommy' here"

Jongin slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them. He almost jumped out of his bed when he saw kris near his face. "Hey your not my mom, Kris hyung what are you doing here?"  Jongin removed the blanket that was covering him, to reveal that he was not wearing any shirt or t-shirt. Kris swallowed his saliva at the sight of Jongin' magnificent physic.

"I brought you the clothes that you were suppose to wash all neatly folded, so that you can give them back to the other members." Kris said as his gaze moved to Jongin' six pack. Jongin' body was toned and had this golden glow to it which made kris want to melt.

"Wow I don't know what to say hyung...Thank you so much" Jongin got out of the bed, exposing the fact that he only had boxers on. Kris felt a heat wave hitting him and he started fanning himself with his hands. "Are you ok hyung?" Jongin looked at Kris who was suddenly sweating. "Hmm I'm fine, I'm very okay...I guess I will see you later", Kris moved slowly out of Jongin' room not moving his gaze away from Jongin' body.

As soon as he got out of the room, he let out a huge breath. "This is what Kyungsoo has to deal with every night!" Kris said as he wiped the sweat off his forehead."I need a shower" Kris said as he made his way to the bathroom.

The whole time while he was taking a shower he kept seeing flashbacks of Jongin' body. Kris his lips and now he knew how much he needed Jongin. "I need to make him mine soon!"Kris pulled the shower curtains away and closed the shower taps. He rapped a towl around his waist and made his way to his room.

He looked into his closet and pulled out black leather pants with a black vest and got dressed. He put on some perfume; then he took some hair styling gel an applied it to his hair. He thought it wouldn't hurt to accessories, so he threw on some silver earrings and put some rings on his fingers. Then he decided to put on his red high top sneakers and blew a kiss to Jongin' grey sweater. He made his way to the table drawer and pulled out a pencil and notepad. Went out his room and locked the door behind him and proceeded down the stairs.

He made his way to the kitchen to find D.O slaving over the stove."Hey there" Kris greeted D.O, as he set down near the kitchen counter. "Smells good, what you cooking?" Kris looked around curiously.

"Oh high Kris, I'm making deep fried chicken for Jongin plus I'm baking some choc chip cookies" D.O smiled at Kris, as he turned the chicken that was sinking in the cooking oil. D.O took out a large plate and used a fork to place the chicken on to the plate. Kris swallowed hard. The smell was really great and it filled the whole dorm. "D.O so Kai likes fried chicken?" Kris pulled out his notepad an pencil.

"Yes, Yes very much" D.O replied as he was putting on some oven mittens and opening the oven.

"Kris hyung can you please find another large plate for me to place my cookies." Kris was scribbling furiously on the note pad, not hearing a word D.O said. "Earth to Kris, hello!" D.O turned his gaze to Kris. "Oh you said something?" Kris stopped scribbling and looked at D.O directly. "Never mind I'll do it myself" D.O moved to the kitchen cabinet and pulled out a huge plate, placed it in the middle of the kitchen table.

He placed the chocolate chip cookies on the plate. Kris took a sniff, before he could pick one up D.O looked at him an said: "They are still hot, lets wait for them to cool down."As he took off his oven gloves. Jongin made his way to the kitchen and seat next to Kris. "Oh! Wow D.O you made fried chicken!" Jongin his lips and gave a smerk.

Kris stared at Jongin and put his hand on his chin an scratched it, never taking his eyes off of Jongin. "Oh hey Kris, nice to see you again" Jongin smiled at Kris and Kris felt another heat wave coming on. He played it cool an gave Kai a nod.

"Kai I made all this chicken for you", D.O said as he shifted the plate filled with chicken to Jongin. Jongin jumped out of his seat and hugged D.O so tight that their chests were touching. "Thank you, Thank you!"

Kris frowned and clinched his hand to a fist. Jongin never gave him a hug for washing the laundry. Why did D.O deserve a hug and not him? What does D.O have that he doesn't?

"Kai you are killing me, I can't breath!" D.O said and Jongin let him go and set by kris again. He grabbed a chicken drum stick and chowed it down, Kris' eyes widened. Jongin had a huge appetite. Kris thought Jongin' huge appetite was very attractive. Kris pulled out his note pad again and started writing.

Jongin peered over Kris shoulder and kris covered the note pad with his hands. "What are you writing hyung...