Tell us the truth

I can't make you love me

Morning came and Kris was woken up by the sunlight.He opened his eyes and was suprised to find Jongin still in his arms. Jongin wiggled a bit before he opened his eyes and screamed so loud that he woke up the whole of EXO. Jongin moved to one end of the couch away from Kris' warm arms.

"What are you doing?!" Jongin had a confused look on his face.

"Calm down Jongin, you will wake up everyone. You were so tired that I didn't have the heart to wake you." Kris said in a gentle voice.

Before the knew it the whole of EXO was making their way down the stairs. Sehun came down the stairs with a teddy bear dressed up in a cop costume.

"Is this a robbery, cop teddy will protect us."
Sehun placed cop teddy infront of Tao and pushed Xiumin behind him. D.O' eyes widened when he saw Jongin. "Kai!" Kyungsoo ran down the stairs pushing cop teddy aside along with Sehun. D.O went to were Kai was sitting and gave him a huge hug.

"Oh! I was so worried last night. Where were you?" D.O set in between Kris and Jongin.

"Yes hyung where were you?" Tao folded his arms and stared at Kris. Kris looked around at all s and then at Kai, Kai only looking at D.O.

"We were watching the game last night and lost track of time." Kris ruffled his blonde hair, the members still looked unsatisfied with Kris' answer.

Luhan looked at everyone and saw that Kris was in trouble."Yes, yesterday there was this huge basketball match, Kris and Kai went out for a walk before the match. I saw them." Luhan smiled.

"Ok" Tao said, Luhan gave out a huge sigh. Tao smiled and gave his Kris a huge hug.

"Don't ever leave me alone, you know how much I can get scared." Tao hugged Kris even tighter.

"I won't." Kris smiled at Tao.

"Hey since we all up how about some breakfast. I was thinking we should have: Eggs, bacon, pan cake, french toast, plain toast, juice, coffee, muffins...ahh am I forgeting something?"Chanyeol banged his head hoping to get an answer. Everyone was amazed at Chanyeol' appetite.

"Oh, you forgot something, dumplings!" Xiumin jumped up, everyone started laughing. Luhan couldn't help himself so he placed his hand under Xiumin' chin rubbing and squeezing it and then placed his hand on Xiumin' cheeks.

"You are a dumpling." Luhan said to Xiumin and everyone laughed.

"Ok everyone let's get into pairs and march into the kitchen." Chanyeol ordered.

Everyone couldn't believe how Chanyeol could be such a goof ball early in the morning. No one had the strength to argue with him so they did as they were told.

" I want to be Madeline and be at the back of the line." Chanyeol jumped up and down, everyone rolled their eyes.

Everyone got into pairs. "I want to also be at the back with Madeline." Beakhyun put his arm around Chanyeol'. Everyone made their way to the kitchen.

"Hey I'm feeling lonely here, I have no partner." Suho sighed and looked at kris, Kai and D.O.

"Aren't you going to join Suho, D.O?" Luhan looked back at D.O. D.O looked at Kris who looked away and then at Kai who also looked away.

D.O got up from the couch and went to join Suho in the line. Chen at the front of the line stopped walking, causing everyone to bump into each other.

"Wait guys aren't there suppose to be 12 little girls here?!" Chen looked worried and Sehun started giggling.

"Yeah, Kris and Kai come Join us, but don't stand at the back of the line." Chanyeol shouted.

"Let's go Jongin." Kris looked at Jongin. They both got up and went to join the line, in front of Madeline and Beakhyun.

"Let's go." Luhan shouted out loud with joy as he placed his hand in Xiumin'.

D.O started frying the eggs, Suho mixed the pan cake mix, everyone pitched in.

"Jongin, do you want to talk about last night?" Kris looked at Jongin who was busy placing some bread into the toaster.

"Kris hyung it's fine, I think I overreacted when I saw your arms around me. You were just trying to do your job as my hyung and proctect me." Jongin gave a forced smile.

Kris smiled back at him. " How about we make the best toast here." Kris winked at Jongin.
"With you as my partner, we will need a miracle." Jongin laughed and Kris slapped Jongin' back in a playful manner.

Everyone was eating, some eating more then others. Kris who was sitting next to Jongin tossed a piece of bacon onto Jongin' plate. Jongin blushed and smiled. Lay who was watching them interact the whole time, watched how close they were. He thought it was strange.

"Are you two dating?" Lay looked directly at Kris and Jongin. Everyone was shocked at the sudden question.

"Hahaha that's a good one Lay." Kris laughed.

"Seriously guys, tell us the truth." Lay' voice sounded more serious. Everyone knew Lay as the joker and laid back guy, to suddenly here serious lay was a bit nerve racking.

"You should be the last person to ask us that, you always touching everyone, especially Sehun. Isn't that right ing!"  Kris looked serious.

Chanyeol swallowed, "Come on guys let's drop this." Chanyeol looked worried.

"We just want to know the truth." Lay forced on.

Kai felt like dying in his seat, he knew nothing was going on with is hyung, then again Kris was the king of flirting.

"Kai and I are just having fun. I thought it would be a great idea if we get to know each other more, his one of the members I barely know." Kris stated his arguement while looking at Lay.

"Ok good point there. D.O I love what you did with the eggs." Lay smiled and everyone sighed.

"Oh! So you and Kai are like KrisKai or is it JongWu?!" Lay placed his finger into his dimple.

"Oh I know Fanin." Beakhyun stood up.

"No that's not right, let' ask Kai which one he prefers." Chanyeol looked at Jongin.

Everyone waited for an answer even kris was waiting, he didn't mind which pet name Kai prefered as long as it linked them both together.

"I prefer Kaisoo." Kai said with a great big smile. D.O turned dark red and Kai stood up from his seat and gave D.O a hug. Kris felt like a dagger was slicing his flash, Kris stood up made his way to the front door. "Guys great breakfast, I have to go the printing place, see you all later." Kris said as he held back the tears.

Luhan saw through Kris and felt really bad for him.

"Guy' I still think Fanin was a great idea." Beakhyun said, Chanyeol stuffed a piece of bacon into Beakhyun' mouth to stop him from yepping.

Thank you guys for reading and the support. Hope 2014 is going great for you all. XOXO