Laundry Time

I can't make you love me

"Ok guys, our next players are about to begin. Jongin and Chanyeol take your positions on the met." Suho pointed to the met. Chanyeol smiled like an idiot across the met to Jongin."I love you Jongin" , Chanyeol said with a goofy smile.  Jongin blushed and tilted his head and his brunette bangs swiped across his red face. Jongin coverd his face and started laughing, he couldn't help it, Chanyeol looked so silly making weird faces at him and holding his hands close to his chest as if holding his heart  in place.

"Stop it hyung"  Jongin' was laughing even louder and shaking his head and all members started laughing as well, except for kris.

Kris felt a rage coming on, he couldn't stand the fact that it was Chanyeol across Jongin and not him. Kris turned around and made his way upstairs. "Hyung where are you going, don't you want to see me school Jongin?!" Chanyeol said playfully. Kris forced a smile and kept walking up the stair way.

"Come on Kris, I'm cooking tonight and I know how much you love my delicious cooking...stay a while." Lay pleaded to Kris.

"I'm not feeling well guys, I think I'm going to hang in my room." Kris said as he made his last step up the stairs."Anyway guys its our day off and we should continue with the fun, lets do this." Suho started spinning the spinner and everyone was like : "yeah!Go Jongin, Go jongin and Chanyeol." Jongin couldn't help but do a little dance as s chanted his name.

" Jongin and Chanyeol left foot green!" both the boys did as they were told.
Kris entered his room and slammed the door shut. He couldn't bear hearing Chanyeol having fun with Jongin. He was the one who was suppose to be with Jongin an not the happy virus. He jumped onto his double king size bed and rested his head on a pillow. He stared up at the ceiling for some time, even with the door closed he could still hear his bandmates giggling and having fun.

All of a sudden he heard a loud roar of laughter. "Ok Chanyeol get off of me!",  Jongin said while dying of laughter. Kris eyes widened and he could stop thinking about how Jongin' body was pinned under by Chanyeol'. The thought made him sick, Kris made a loud noise out of anger and covered his face with a pillow.

"Chanyeol is ruining my plans", Kris said silently. But then again if it wasn't Chanyeol it could have been D.O or someone else on the met with Jongin. Kris took a deep breather and started thinking, thinking of ways to bring Jongin closer to him.

Then like lighting, the plan came to him. "Why didn't I think of this, I need to study what makes Jongin: Blush, smile, cry, depressed and all the other emotions I can't think of at the moment. I need to take notes of everything he does, create a Jongin collage on my walls and take photos of him." A large grin plastered across Kris' face...a creepy one.

"First thing tomorrow morning I will put my plan in motion" , Kris yawned , shut his eyes and hugged the pillow that was covering his face tightly like a great big teddy bear. He snuggled close to it and imagined it was Jongin in his arms.

"Kris hyung, can I come in please", Jongin was knocking as loud as he could. Kris shook his head and rubbed his eyes before he realised it was jongin knocking on the door.  Wow he thought to himself. "I'm coming Jongin just wait a minute!"
 Kris got out of bed quickly as he could and before he could approach the door he turned his gaze to the mirror, "Damn I need a shower , but at least I'm still y." he mumbled under his breath. He couldn't let Jongin see him looking like a hot mess, it would ruin the boy' image of him. He had to keep his cool guy image.

"Jongin I'm coming just wait a minute." Kris said as he took off his shirt he was wearing since yesterday and put on a black t-shirt; pushed his blonde hair back, put on some cologne on his neck and wrists. Checked himself out in the mirror, gave a wink and blew a kiss at his own reflection. "I'm so gorgeous, if I could I would date myself" and turn swiftly towards the door.

When he opened the door he was met by a tired looking boy, carrying a huge laundry basket."Oh good morning Kris hyung, I thought you went back to sleep for a minute there.Anyway..." Kris cut Jongin' speech before he could continue by saying,"Yes Jongin, what can I do for you." Kris eyes looked directly at Jongin'  as Kris lead against the door, standing even closer to Jongin. Jongin looked a way an started scratching behind his neck. Awkward silence lingered for a while.

"Its my turn to do laundry...I'm on laundry duty today, so I was wondering if you had any dirty clothes?" Kai yawned as he asked Kris, still not looking at him directly.

"Jongin you look tired, did you sleep late?"Kris looked worried.

"I only slept for four hours, the party with the guys was off the hook. You should have stayed longer everyone was talking about you dougie moves, maybe you should teach me some time." Jongin said as he yawned again and made his way into kris' room. He looked around for some clothes. Kris thought this was his big chance to scored point with Jongin.

"Jongin why don't you get some rest, I will do the laundry for you." Kris gave him a sincere smile and Jongin looked a way. He wasn't close to Kris and this came as a huge shock to him. Especially because the leaders of the group weren't suppose to do any laundry, this task was only appointed to the maknaes.

"No hyung, I can't do that to you", Jongin said before Kris moved closer to him and placed his finger across Jongin' plum pink moist lips."Hush! You look tired, you need the rest. If it makes you feel better its just a thanks for you helping me with my dance moves." Kris moved his fingers away from Jongin' lips and was suprised at his own actions. Jongin placed his fingers on his own lips, he was a bit suprised...maybe disturbed, confused at his hyung' actions.

Jongin gave Kris a shy smile and looked down at his feet. "Thank you Kris, I...bye"Jongin bowed and went out of Kris' room in a hurry."You're welcome, anytime." Kris bit his bottom lip as he admired Jongin' . He couldn't help put look at how perfectly the skinny jean was hugging Jongin' .

Kris shifted his gaze at the laundry basket filled with dirty clothes. "Probably more then 99% of them belong to Chanyeol" Kris mumbled. Kris picked up the basket and made his way out of his room:" I better get started."

 

Hey guys been a while. I'm Back thank you for your support, please keep sending your comments I enjoy reading them. XOXO ^_^