Tell me we belong together.

Don't Spray Perfume

Changjo stared at L.Joe with wide eyes ... He should be with Chunji ? What was he saying ? ! Didn't L.Joe want to be with him ? Didn't he want to be a couple again ... ? Clearly, Changjo had been wrong with these thoughts. He knew he should feel sad, he knew he should be screaming at L.Joe right now, but he just couldn't. He couldn't do that, because what L.Joe had mouthed to him were completely true. He should be with Chunji. The older male was perfect for Changjo in every possible way ... Chunji cared for him, he would never hurt Changjo, and he would always go out of his way to make the younger happy, no matter how it would effect himself or anybody else. Chunji treated Changjo with great care, he always made sure the younger ate enough, was warm enough and was okay ... Chunji loved him enough to watch him be with L.Joe and not say anything, because to Chunji, if Changjo was happy, he was happy.

Changjo turned to the older one that was kneeling beside the couch and smiled.

"If I do end up with a cold, you'll stay by my side ... Right Chunji ?" The other male was a little taken back, but nodded eagerly.

"Of course, Changjo - ah, I won't leave your side until you're better."

Changjo grinned and hugged the other one, something in his heart broke, but it was okay, because if he was with Chunji, everybody was happy ... And that was enough for Changjo. Maybe he didn't love Chunji romantically but he knew somewhere in his heart he saw Chunji more then a friend ... He was just blinded by his love for L.Joe.

- - - - -
 

"You're sad, aren't you ?" Niel said softly, his eyes never leaving L.Joe's.

"Yes." The pinkette answered rather bluntly, blinking his eyes. "If you don't want to leave him, why let him go ?" Why was it like Niel knew everything that was going on in L.Joe's head ? Why was it like he knew L.Joe better than anyone, including L.Joe himself ? Niel was perfect for him in every way, it was like someone had created Niel for L.Joe and L.Joe only. Niel knew everything to say, when to say it and how to say it. He knew how to act around Byunghun ... He just knew what to do and how to please L.Joe, how to make him smile again.

So, if Niel was this perfect for L.Joe, why couldn't the pinkette love him like he loved Changjo ? L.Joe had no answer to that, he knew that nobody could compare to Changjo ... Nobody could replace Changjo in L.Joe's heart, and nobody could take Changjo out of his heart ... But he knew that if he really tried, he could come to love Niel. Maybe not as much as he loved Changjo, but close enough.

"I ... I know you'll never love me like Changjo, Byunghun ..." Niel started, speaking about exactly what L.Joe had just bden thinking, "But I love you and I want to make you smile ... Could ... You give me a chance ?" Smiling L.Joe kissed Niel's forehead, "I'd love to be with you Niel ..." With that they pressed their lips together.

L.Joe was expecting more out of the kiss, he was hoping it would be like what it was like with Changjo, but it was no where near as sweet as that ... Their kiss was dull, it had zero passion coming from both ends.

Niel had also been expecting more out of the kiss as well, he had thought it would be like how it was in the movies, they would kiss and sparks would fly ... he thought it would feel like he had met his other half, but it was just a meaningless kiss and to be honest it ... It felt wrong. Pulling away they both smiled sweetly at each other, trying not to offend he other, Niel had actually mange to force himself to blush, hoping that L.Joe would think he enjoyed the kiss when in reality, he wanted to take it back. All this time Niel had been chasing after L.Joe, he had been in love with him ... So why did it feel wrong to kiss him ? Maybe he shouldn't be with Byunghun ... Daniel mentally scolded himself, it had only been one kiss ! He was sure that the feelings had been nothing, and things would get more passionate and filled with love in the near future.

- - - - -

 

The next morning Chunji was surprised when he woke up and was not greeted by Changjo's smiling face, but a note instead. Lifting up the piece of paper Chunji read the words that were scribbled on it.
'Morning hyung ! ~ Sorry for not waking you ... But you looked so peaceful, I couldn't bear to wake you up.

 

Incase you have forgotten, you don't have anything to do today, neither does Ricky, but C.A.P, L.Joe, Niel and I have some work to do, so we won't be back until late tonight.

Have fun !

Love, Changjo.'
 

Smiling Chunji brushed his lips against the paper, it was just like Jonghyun to do something like that ... Sighing and putting the note down Chanhee got out of bed and headed for Ricky's room, figuring the younger would still be asleep, he thought he'd go wake him up and they'd go out from breakfast. When Chanhee opened the door, he expected to see a sleeping boy but he was certainly not greeted by that. The door flew open and Chunji was standing there completely dumbfounded, while Ricky was scrambling around in attempt to hide his tear stained face and leaking nose. Without a second thought the older of the two rushed over and sat down beside the younger. Silently wrapping his arms around Ricky's small figure, and almost instantly Ricky started sobbing into Chunji's chest. Rubbing Ricky's back, Chunji rested his head upon the others and finally spoke.

"Ricky ... Shh ...  Stop crying, hyung's here now ... Why are you crying Ricky ?" He muttered the words as he gently kissed the top of the brunettes head. Ricky just shook his head and tightened his grip around Chunji, his breath becoming more and more uneven as he cried.

"Tell me what's wrong Ricky, why are you crying ?" Chanhee asked again, this time Ricky pulled away and pointed to his chest, right where his heart was.

"It hurts there, hyung ... My heart hurts a lot ..." Ricky sobbed his eyes meeting Chunji's, both of them holding an equally pained expression.

"When ... I agreed to let you be with Jonghyun ... I ... I didn't think it would hurt this much ... I know Changjo's heart hurts too but ... I hate seeing him with you hyung ! I want your smile to be mine and mine only, I miss curling up at night with you ... I want to be in your arms again. I know we're not together anymore and it was over before you started 'dating' Changjo ... But .... It really hurts a lot." Ricky explained more tears falling out of his eyes.

"Changjo was so hurt, I look to him as a son, not a lover you know that ... I say I love him, because I don't want him to get hurt again, and I know I won't hurt him like that ... I ended us so I could make him happy ... It hurts for me too you know, I want to be with you Ricky ... But Changjo needs me more." Tears were falling out of both their eyes, they both clutched on to each other, never wanting to let the other go.

Because, they knew deep down, this was the only moment they were going to have together for awhile.

"... The others are gone for most of today, let's make this a great day, okay ? We'll go out to eat and go to the amusement park and ... Just be together." Chunji whispered, smiling when Ricky buried his face into his neck and gave a small nod.

"Can ... We just stay like this for a little while longer ?" He asked softly.

"Of course we can, Ricky."

The duo laid down on the bed, holding onto each other tightly. Chunji gently Ricky's hair, wishing that they could be like this always ... But he couldn't, he couldn't do that to Changjo ... He could come to love Changjo like he loved Ricky, he had to.

He just couldn't let L.Joe get Changjo back. Changjo didn't deserve to go through that pain again, and L.Joe didn't deserve to have Changjo again. Even if it was going to hurt him, Chunji was going to make sure that Changjo was happy, because he knew that if Changjo was happy he could be happy too ...

Even if the one he was happy with wasn't Ricky ... He could put up with it, right ? It shouldn't be that hard.

- - - - -

He shouldn't feel like this, he shouldn't be as jealous as he was ... He should be happy for them, right ? After all, he was with Chunji and it just wouldn't be fair if he was jealous of L.Joe and Niel.

... Maybe he was just upset that L.Joe moved on so fast after their kiss, hadn't he felt the passion between them ? Didn't he still feel the spark ... ? Or had all of his love for Changjo just disappeared with the rain ?
 
Placing a hand on the window, Jonghyun looked at the sun, wishing it was raining right now, so it could wash away all of this jealously, all of this pain that was swelling up in his heart. Was this how Niel and Chunji had felt when they saw L.Joe and him together ? Suddenly, Changjo felt bad ... He should have been more aware of their feelings, maybe then things wouldn't have turned out like this. Jumping when he felt a hand on his shoulder, turning his head the young male found his leader with sympathetic eyes.
"Are you okay ?" He whispered, his eyes flicking to the couple in the back seat then back to the maknae.
 
 
"I'm fine hyung, don't worry." C.A.P nodded and backed off, getting lost in his own world. 
 
Changjo turned his own head to stare out the window again, finding that a cloud had covered the sun. A faint smile came upon Changjo's face, he liked it better when the sun was gone ... Which was unusual because he use to love the sunshine ... Maybe he was just becoming a depressing person ... Or maybe he was just over thinking things. The car came to a stop and everyone fell silent, listening to their manger speak to them.
 
Changjo and Niel were suppose to appear on some show, and C.A.P and L.Joe were off to do an interview. Currently, they were at Changjo and Niel's stop. Watching from the corner of his eye as L.Joe muttered some words into Niel's ear and then they kissed, Jonghyun began to feel sick and rushed out of the car.
 
How could he sit with Niel for most of the day, and pretent like he loved his hyung when in reality he wanted to smack the hell out of him ? Would be able to fake it or would he snap ? Without waiting for Niel, the maknae just walked into the building and let out a long sigh.
 
Today was going to be a very, very long day.
 
- - - - -
 
A / N : so, i came to notice that my chapters aren't that long ...
i wish to change that, so i'm going to try and type more, but it'll mean fewer updates,
plus i have started school, and well ... high school is very demanding.
BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK.
on another note, OH LOOK A PLOT TWIST.
basically, ricky & chunji had been together, but the night chunji saw changjo upset, he couldn't take it so he said that he loved changjo, even though he really loved ricky and also ended his and ricky's relationship because he wanted to make changjo happy and also, keep l.joe away from him, BUT chunji and ricky do still love each other.
originally, i did not plan this ... i was going to make chuniel, but then i found the cutest picture of chunrick and it just gave me all the inspiration for this chapter.
BUT YEAH, I HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T MIND ABOUT THIS SNEAKY PAIRING I PUT HERE.
 
... i type too much in the author's note ...