Don't Spray Perfume

Don't Spray Perfume

 

He stood there, in utter shock, the shirt pressed to his nose.
What was this ? Why did his shirt smell like ... Like strawberry scented perfume ? Was ... Was there glitter on it ? What was going on ? ! He knew very well his pink haired boyfriend did not have strawberry scented perfume, nor did he ever wear glitter, so what exactly was going on here ? The brunette pulled the shirt away from his face and stared down at it, tears welling up in his eyes.
... He was a cheater !
A liar !
... A heartbreaker ...
A couple of tears slipped from his eyes. No, he couldn't be that weak, he couldn't allow the tears to slip, he was better then that. Wiping his cheeks, the small boy felt a pair of arms wrap around him.
"Why are you holding my shirt, baby ?"
He knew that voice, he knew it all to well. What should he do ? Should he just overlook this little thing ? ... There was only a small hint that L.Joe was cheating on him ! Thinking about it, the brunette came to the realization that L.Joe would never do that to him. The pink haired boy must have just walked down the perfume isle in the store or something, that had to be it. A smile came to the boys face.
"I was just picking it up. You really should stop leaving your clothes all over the place !" The smaller one giggled, turning around in his lover's embrace so that they could face eachother. 
"You ... You don't have to pick up my stuff for me, ChangJo." There was a hint of worry in L.Joe's voice, the pinkette hid it well, but ChangJo knew him well enough to know it was there.
"If I don't who will ?" ChangJo smiled up at L.Joe, overlooking the worry in his lovers eyes. Pressing their foreheads together, ChangJo kissed L.Joe lightly and L.Joe kissed back.
... Was ... Was ChangJo tasting cherry lipgloss ? N - No ! L.Joe must have just bought some new chap stick ! Pulling away from the kiss, ChangJo took notice that L.Joe lips were slightly bruised. Biting down on his own lip, ChangJo leaned in closer, burying his face in L.Joe neck and inhaling deeply.
There was a strong scent of strawberry perfume.
L.Joe quickly pushed ChangJo off, "Why are you smelling me ?" The older one asked,
"Huh ? You ... You just smell nice ! Did you buy a new shampoo, hyung ?"
L.Joe loved him and only him, there was no way L.Joe was cheating. ChangJo was enough for him, and he knew it.
"Uhh ... Yeah ! Yeah I did !" L.Joe gave ChangJo his usual bad boy smirk, but there was concern on his face.
"I'm tired, can we go to bed ?" The maknae asked.
"... You can go to bed. I'm going out for a little bit, I'll be back soon."
"Why can't I come ?"
"C.A.P would get mad at me if I took you out."
"Fine. I'll just go play with Ricky tell you come back !" And with that, ChangJo ran off to Ricky's room, holding the tears back.
Where was L.Joe going, and why couldn't he tell ChangJo where it was ?
- - - -
"I had one rule !" L.Joe snapped at the female before him.
"There was only one goddamn rule in this relationship, and YOU broke it !" Anger was clear in his voice.
"I ... I just wanted to smell nice for you, honey." She muttered quietly as she played with the hem of her skimpy shirt.
"Does it really matter how you smell ? You'll reek of and sweat in a hour." L.Joe growled at her. If it wasn't for the fact that ChangJo was so innocent and silly, L.Joe was sure he would have found out.
"Why can't I wear perfume ... ?" She asked, lifting her head slowly so that her dark brown eyes met L.Joe's angry ones.
"Because ... I hate the smell of it." L.Joe lied swiftly, avoiding her gaze.
This wasn't right, he was betraying ChangJo in every way, lying to him, cheating on him and leaving him ... But ChangJo couldn't give L.Joe the pleasure he wanted, the pleasure he needed. 
"You just don't like the smell of it ?" She questioned tilting her head slightly.
"It makes me sick."
"Oh ! I don't want you to get sick ! I'll stop wearing it !" She said softly, in a concerned tone.
This was even more wrong, this girl was completely in love with him ! And he was just using her ... Looking her up and down again, L.Joe resisted a snort.
Like he cared if he was hurting this .
- - - -
ChangJo locked himself in the bathroom, sliding down to a sitting position and pressing his back against the wall. Bringing his knees to his face, ChangJo began to cry softly. How could he be so dumb ? How could he not notice this before ? Now that he thought about it, L.Joe had been acting distant for the past two months, he also changed his clothes every time he came home, and actually started washing them before ChangJo could.
More tears slipped from ChangJo's eyes, how ... How could he be so stupid ? L.Joe was probably off screwing someone right now.
Maybe he should have gave in, maybe he should have done it with L.Joe, then they wouldn't be in this situation, and L.Joe would be content with just ChangJo.
Or maybe, ChangJo was just being stupid about this whole thing, and L.Joe was off at the store buying some candy or maybe a stuffed animal for ChangJo.
The brunette really wanted to believe in the second choice, but he knew that wasn't the truth ... More sobs came from ChangJo, but they quickly came to a stop when he heard a knock on the door,
"ChangJo ? Are you in here ?" He knew that voice almost as well as he knew L.Joe's.
"Ch - Chunji ?" ChangJo stuttered, standing up, quickly wiping his eyes and opening the door.
"ChangJo ... You've been crying. Why ?" Chunji had obviously noticed ChangJo's red eyes.
"... L.Joe's shirt had glitter on it ! And it smelt like perfume ! And ... When I kissed him his lips tasted like cherry lipgloss."
"He's not worth your tears, ChangJo." Chunji whispered, he had been waiting for a moment like this, for when L.Joe would be stupid and let ChangJo go.
Maybe it was wrong to take advantage of ChangJo like this, when he was in such a fragile state but when would he have another moment like this ? Lifting his hand, Chunji gently placed it under ChangJo's chin.
"He doesn't deserve you, Jo. You deserve someone better." And with that, Chunji pressed their lips together.
- - - -
Something broke in L.Joe's heart, he wasn't sure why, but there was a strong pain poking at his heart as the female ran her fingers down his chest. What was ChangJo doing now ? Was he thinking about the pinkette ? Was he happily planning things for the couple to do tomorrow ? L.Joe's heart cracked a little more, he was betraying ChangJo, he was being unfaithful to the younger boy ... But for something so wrong, it felt so good.
- - - -
ChangJo had nothing to say to this, he just stood still as Chunji kissed him. Tears slipping out of his eyes, it didn't feel the same, it was empty, he was empty. Pushing Chunji off of him, ChangJo weakly looked up at his friend.
"I'm sorry Chunji ... B - But I love L.Joe ! Even if he's cheating on me ! I'll fix it ! I'll make him love me again !" He said in a shaky tone before running out of the bathroom, and out of the house. He could fix things right ? He could make L.Joe love him again !
- - - -
When L.Joe had left the girl and headed home, he felt a little hollow inside, he always did after meeting with that female, but he got over it.
The streets were dark and quiet, no one was out and about. It was as if the world was shunning him for what he had just done, for betraying the innocent fifteen year old he claimed to love. Brushing off some non - existing dirt, L.Joe lifted his head just in time get smacked in the face.
"Yah ! Who the hell do you think you ar --" He stopped in mid - sentence, eyes wide and face flushed.
"You're a , Lee ByungHun !" ChangJo cried out, bringing his hand back. Just about to hit L.Joe again, the older managed to grab the younger's wrist just before his hand connected with the pinkette's face.
"What did you say ?" L.Joe asked,
"Your hair is a mess, your shirt isn't buttoned correctly, you're not wearing your belt, your lips are bruised and you reek of perfume." Chango's voice was laced with hurt and anger at the older, how on earth could L.Joe do this to him ? It just wasn't fair ! Forget about trying to fix things, was ChangJo even sure he wanted to be with this liar ? His pride and his heart was hurt. There were tears falling out of his eyes as he stared at L.Joe's own eyes.
"How ... How could you do this to me ? Did you ever love me at all ? !" ChangJo yelled with a shaky voice, his body was trembling, and it was taking his all not to fall on to his knees and cry. 
"How did you find me ? Were you stalking me ?" Had ChangJo been following him ? L.Joe knew he had no right to be mad at the younger one, but he couldn't help it. He was angry because ChangJo had found out, he was angry because his cheek stung and he was angry because he knew this was going to be the end of their relationship.
"You're standing down the street from the dorm ! How could I not find you ?" ChangJo snorted, tears still slipping from his eyes.
"Was I not enough for you L.Joe ? Were you that unhappy with me, that you had to sneak around and meet with someone else ?" ChangJo asked, clearly upset with the other one.
"It's not like that, baby !" The pinkette tried to defend himself, but he knew it was useless.
"Don't lie ! I think you've lied enough, Byunghun !" The maknae snapped.
"Don't be like this, ChangJo ..." L.Joe said softly, letting go of ChangJo's wrist and lacing their fingers. ChangJo pulled away
"Do you really think that is going to fix things, Joe ? You think I'll just forgive you ? !" ChangJo growled, stepping away from L.Joe and walking away, more tears slipping from his eyes.
"No, you can't mend what you've done, Joe. It's ... It's over between us." 
--------------
 
A/N : oh shisus, this fanfiction is really bad. i'm sorry everyone. D8 changjo & l.joe didn't end up acting the way i wanted ... B| anyways, should i write another chapter to this ? or not ?