If you let me, I'll just close my eyes.

Don't Spray Perfume

Teen Top was a mess to say the least.

As time went by, the group became bitter towards each other. Ricky and Changjo had actually gotten into a fight -- Changjo had no idea what he had done to make the other so upset with him, since then Ricky wouldn't even look at Changjo. L.Joe and C.A.P couldn't even be in the same room without getting into a fight. Ricky and Chunji could barely look at each other around the others and Changjo and L.Joe were still avoiding each other like the plague. Fans were starting to notice how tired the group always looked and how fake they were acting on stage. 

Teen Top was falling apart, and none of them knew how to fix it.

-----

Chunji let out a long sigh. It was sometime past midnight and he was sitting on the couch with Ricky.
"What should we do, Ricky?" He asked, gently rubbing the youngers back.
"I don't think we should try and fix anything, hyung. Maybe the others will work it out for themselves."
"It's almost been a year!"
"What can we do, hyung?"
"Maybe we should lock L.Joe and Changjo in a room together and see what happens." Chunji chuckled.
"..... That could work." 
"I was kidding!"
"So? It's a good plan."
"... Whatever."

Chunji rolled his eyes and looked at the clock, letting out a sigh. Ricky pouted and reached over, turning Chunji's head and lightly pecking his lips. "You know I love you, right hyung?" He muttered, smiling at the older. "Of course I know that, Ricky." Chunji said softly, kissing Ricky for a couple of heart beats, but when he tried to pull away Ricky just held him closer. However, Chunji had no problem with this. So the duo sat on the couch together, contently kissing and every now and then breaking apart. "You're so cute, Ricky." Chunji would mumble, "You're perfect hyung." Ricky would say back.

However, their happiness was cut short.

"Chanhee? What the hell are you doing!" Someone screamed.

Instantly, Chunji and Ricky pulled apart, both their eyes wide as they stared at L.Joe.
"You're ing cheating?!" L.Joe wailed, instantly coming over and picking Chunji up by the collar. "You scum! I'll ing kill you!" L.Joe growled, lifting a fist to hit Chunji when his hand was caught.

"What the do you think you're doing, L.Joe?!" Changjo growled, shoving L.Joe away. "Why are you touching Chunji?" He snapped, clearly not aware of what their fight was about. Without a second thought, Ricky ran over to Chunji, making sure there weren't any marks on the other before looking at L.Joe, giving his hyung a pleading look.
"Don't tell him, please." Ricky mouthed to the other. "Please!"


By then, C.A.P and Niel had made their way out of the rooms as well. "What's going on?" Minsoo asked, clearly pissed off that he had been woken up. "L.Joe? What's going on? Are you okay?" Niel asked, rushing over to the other.

L.Joe didn't say anything, he just tore his arm our of Changjo's grip and glared at Chunji, making his way to the other and lifting him up by the collar again. "Stand up, Chanhee. Tell him. Tell Changjo what I just saw." L.Joe growled, shaking the other. "Tell him the truth damnit!"

"You're insane, L.Joe. Don't go making up just because you want Changjo back." Chunji growled back, shoving L.Joe off of him. "You cheated on him first remember? Now you've sunk low enough to accuse me of cheating just to get him back? Ricky got scared by a nightmare and came to me, I was just comforting him. You misunderstood." Chunji snapped.

"You're lying now too?! I ing saw you kiss him!" L.Joe yelled, this time throwing his fist and hitting Chunji's face.

"You're a crazy bastard, L.Joe!" Chunji yelled back, throwing a punch as well and hitting L.Joe in the gut.

"Cut it out! L.Joe stop it!" Niel cried,
"Chunji! Calm down!" Ricky said, his eyes b with tears.
"Both of you cut your out!" Minsoo growled, getting in between the fists and yells between Chunji and L.Joe, pushing them apart.

"Can't you see you're tearing apart this group?" Minsoo snapped, looking at the two of them before looking at L.Joe. "You. It always come back to you, doesn't it? Why do you have to start this , Byunghun?! It isn't enough that you have Niel? You need to break up Chunji and Changjo because you're ing bitter? Look at poor Ricky there, he's crying because he sees his hyungs going at each other's throat because you misunderstood something!"
"I didn't misunderstand ! Chanhee is a liar! He was making out with Ricky! I saw it!" L.Joe growled, looking at Chunji. "Tell them the ing truth, Chanhee! Tell them!" L.Joe said, pushing past Minsoo again and looking at Changjo.

"Changjo, believe me, please. Chunji is with Ricky." L.Joe pleaded, looking at his ex-lover who was looking back and forth between him and Chunji.

"Shut up, L.Joe." Chunji hissed through his teeth, his eyes narrowing.

"It's true." Ricky mutter, wiping his eyes. "Chunji and I have been together since you and L.Joe, Changjo b-but we broke up and I agreed to let him be with you because he wanted to fix you, since he sees you as a son. Chunji just wanted to take care of you, and I was selfish enough to try and get him back. I'm sorry, Jonghyun." Ricky muttered, looking up at Chunji who was dumbfounded. "I don't want to lie anymore, Chanhee. I'm sorry. L.Joe doesn't deserve to be blamed like this anymore." Ricky said, putting his hand on L.Joe's shoulder. "Byunghun didn't want to break up with you, Changjo and because of your rejections to listen to him, he's with Niel, which only hurts Minsoo." Ricky whispered, looking up at C.A.P. "Don't you think it's time to stop hiding your feelings, hyung?" He said, meeting the others eyes.

"I think it's time we tried to fix things."