I'm in love with you, and all your little things.

Don't Spray Perfume

So, with that, all of the group sat down. Ricky's words had shaken them all up a bit and all the memebers were confused and curious to what the next person would say. Ricky let out a shakey breath and stood up in front of them.

"We're all broken and tired of this. I understand that L.Joe made a mistake, Changjo. But can you imagine how hard it must be for him too? We all know L.Joe had problems accepting that he was gay, and he was scared you were going to leave him. Can't you just stop and look at how much you leaving has killed him inside and out? He's so thin now... and he looks empty. Have you really even looked at him since you broke up? You don't bother with him anymore. You ignore him and see him as useless. Isn't that throwing away the love you tried to cling onto?" Ricky asked, looking at the slightly younger one.

"I-I..." Changjo muttered, looking at his beat up, helpless ex-lover. Tears slowly slipped out of Changjo's eyes as he got up and cupped L.Joe's cheeks. "I'm so sorry. L.Joe, I have missed you so much. But I'm so scared. I feel so helpless without you, but I'm scared to be hurt like that again. Please... L.joe..." Changjo got shut up with a kiss. L.Joe placed his hands on Changjo's and kissed him passionately, healing old wounds. "Sh. Changjo, I love you." Suddenly something struck L.Joe's cheek. 

"Y-You could have at least broke up with me." Niel muttered, falling back into C.A.P's arms, hot tears rolling down his cheeks. "Niel, it's clear we were never meant to be... C.A.P loves you so much, and I know you like him too." L.Joe muttered, holding his cheek and looking at Ricky and Chunji, who were holding each other. "Yeah. I think this is all about right." L.Joe smiled, pulling Changjo into his lap, watching as Niel's tears stopped and he looked up at C.A.P. The two held a gaze before Niel sniffled and smiled, kissing C.A.P's cheek. 

And with that, because of a stubborn Ricky, everyone calmed down and Teen Top returned to normal, or well, at least as normal as it can be with the ChanJoe couple always aruging.