Desperately holding his broken heart.

Don't Spray Perfume

L.Joe woke up to the feeling of someone's fingers running through his hair, but he chose not to acknowledge it, but then he felt soft hands turn his head and press their lips together. Instantly, his eyes snapped open and he found that Changjo was kissing him, even if they were in a dark room, L.Joe knew it was his baby ... But ... Was it reality ? Was this actually happening ? Why couldn't he move damnit ? ! Why couldn't he press back into the kiss ? L.Joe remained frozen and just closed his eyes again, melting into the kiss. He felt Changjo's hands still on his cheeks, but he also felt water dropping on his face, but even then he still couldn't move.

Suddenly he no longer felt Changjo's lips, hands or anything for that matter. L.Joe wanted to cry out like a child that had just lost it's mother, but he didn't do anything, instead he listened to the youngers words. 'You still love me because we're meant to be ! Why can't you see that ?' Byunghun wanted to yell out, but his mouth didn't move ... Why was he paralyzed ? Why couldn't he freaking move ! ? 'My life isn't complete either, Jo ! You're my everything !' Once again, he tried to speak but nothing came out of his mouth.

He found he was to scared to say anything, to move, to do anything. He wasn't unable to, he was unwilling.

It was wrong to do this to Changjo, he couldn't return the kiss ... He couldn't speak to Changjo again, he couldn't take Changjo's heart again.

He had to let the maknae go ... He had to set the younger free.

Then they could both move on with their life, they couldn't be happy with each other, they had to let each other go.

- - - - -

The next day, L.Joe chose to believe that everything that had happened that night had just been a dream, as much as it hurt him, he didn't accepted that it was reality, and apparently it hadn't been ... If Changjo had really said those things, if he did still love L.Joe ... Why was he clinging to Chunji's side ? If his life really did have a hole in it, why was his smiling so bright ?

No, Changjo wasn't the only person that's wounds were slowly healing, L.Joe was smiling and laughing with the others as he used to, even if his heart was still just beating for Changjo, he could move on, it was possible ... Changjo wasn't the only person in the world ! There was plenty of other people L.Joe could go out with ! 

Shaking his head, L.Joe pushed away those thoughts about Changjo, he didn't need to think about the maknae right now, he should focus on the other members, his friends. Laughing at something Ricky did, before looking around the table.
 
At the moment, Teen Top were all at a table, happily having breakfast ... For the first time in what felt like ever, L.Joe was happy. He saw all the smiles and heard the laughter ... It was just like old times, just like before he and Changjo had dated. When they were together the group had become tense, Niel and Chunji were always awkward and C.A.P sent him glares, as if to say 'You hurt him, and I'll kill you.'
 
When they broke up, things had gotten even more tense, no C.A.P hadn't lived up to hurting L.Joe, he pitied the younger because while Changjo seemed perfectly happy, L.Joe had locked himself away, rarely left his room and barely put himself together for appearances.
 
L.Joe wanted the thoughts to fade away, but he knew there was only one way to do that, only one way to get over Changjo and move on with their lives.
 
He had to confront the younger, alone. When they were all done eating, Chunji had gathered the dishes like the mother figure he was and went to the sink, their eternal maknae following after to help. C.A.P had gotten up to go to the washroom, leaving Niel, L.Joe and Changjo alone.
 
Changjo silently looked down at the table and fiddled with his fingers, not sure what to do or say, Niel on the other hand saw it as a great chance to spark up a conversation with L.Joe, not bothering to acknowledge Changjo.
 
Placing a hand over L.Joe's, Niel smiled at him "I'm glad to see you smiling again," He whispered just loud enough for Changjo to hear. The way Niel acted, you'd think Changjo had been the one cheating, but L.Joe had no objections, everybody else had blamed him and had taken the maknae's side ... Sure, C.A.P pitied him, Ricky still hung out with him ... But they both had that look in their eye, one that told him that they hadn't forgiven him for hurting the maknae like that ... Chunji was a whole other story, the older hadn't even talked to L.Joe, he didn't acknowledge the younger that must anymore ... And that, had to be the biggest blow anyone could hit him with.
 
Chunji was like a mother to all of them, he made sure they went to bed on time, he made sure they all ate three meals no matter how hectic their schedules were, he cleaned and went shopping, did the laundry, woke them up ... Needless to say, without Chunji, Teen Top would be very unorganized.
 
He had been more then a mother to L.Joe, L.Joe thought of him as a close friend, someone he could talk to no matter what, somebody that would always be by his side.
 
Of course, Chunji's feeling towards L.Joe had changed when Changjo and he got together, Chunji started to look at the pinkette with betrayed eyes, he became distant and left the younger in the dust ... And now that he had broken Changjo and Chunji had picked up the pieces ... His friend was too far ahead for him catch up.
 
"L.Joe ?" Niel's voice brought him back. Byunghun's eyes snapped across the table, finding that Changjo was still there, and Niel's hand was still on his.
"Huh ? Oh yeah ! I'm glad I'm back too, Niel." Smiling at the singer, the boy then turned his attention to Changjo.
 
"Jonghyun ... Can we talk ? Please ?"  
 
Changjo's head snapped up and his wide eyes met L.Joe's
 
"I ..." He hesitated, unsure if he should accept it or not. "... Sure."
 
As they got up, Niel shot L.Joe a hurt gaze, but L.Joe just flashed him a reassuring smile. The broken duo stepped outside of the kitchen, both of them grabbed a jacket since it was raining outside, pulled up their hoods and headed outside.
 
- - - - -
 
It was an awkward silence between the two for most of their walk, they had come to a park and still, neither of them dared to say the first word, before finally L.Joe opened his mouth.
 
"How are things with Chunji ?" The pinkette asked, pulling down his sweater.
"Things are fine. How are things with Niel ?" Changjo said rather fast, his words jumbling together. Smiling slightly, L.Joe watched as the rain dropped from the sky and landed on the ground.
"Moving slowly ... I'm not sure if I want to be with him." The older of the two muttered.
"Why not ?"
"Not all of us can move on in a blink of an eye !" L.Joe snapped, before realizing what he said, but it was too late to take back his words.
"Really ? Considering you're the one who cheated, I'd think you'd be able to move on pretty damn fast !" Changjo spat, both of them knowing that this argument was something they needed.
"Why can't you let that go ? !" L.Joe growled
"You cheated ! Am I just suppose to over look that ? !"
"It's been a freaking month ! You've got Chunji now ! Why can't you just let it go ? !"
"It still hurts Byunghun ! I may have someone else, but do you know how scared I am every time I let Chunji leave me ? I cling onto him because I'm scared he'll leave me, just like you !" Changjo had hot tears rolling down his cheek at this point, L.Joe on the other hand was beyond angry.
"He's not going to leave you dammit ! He's not going to make that mistake !"
"How do you know ? !"
"Because he loves you !"
"And you didn't ! ? ! Did you ever love me at all ? !"
"Of course I did !"
"Then why did you do it ? !"
"I ... I don't know."
 
Silence fell over the two again, tears slipping from both their eyes though neither of them could tell that the other was crying due to the rain. 
 
L.Joe was desperately trying to fix his broken heart, he was trying to tape it back together, but every time he tried, it seemed he just got cut from the broken shards. He's heart was glass, it was fragile and once it was broken, it would take a long time to repair and even then, it would never be the same.
 
Changjo's heart was like a piece of paper, it had been crumbled at he was trying to get the wrinkles out of it ... But every time he tried, he just seemed to make more wrinkles. His heart was delicate piece of paper, easily wrinkled and once it was, the wrinkles could never be removed ... It would never be a perfect piece of paper again.
 
"Changjo, I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything I did ... I'm sorry for hurting you and cheating on you."
 
Changjo, obviously still bitter from their small fight just looked into L.Joe's eyes, hate and hurt evident in the younger's beautiful eyes.
 
"Yeah, well I don't forgive you." And with that he turned and left for the dorm, leaving a broken L.Joe clinging onto what use to be, clinging onto their memories of love ...
Would he ever be able to truly let go ?
 
He doubted it.
 
- - - - -
 
a / n : OH LOOK ! i updated !
Because I'm lazy and I can't come up with my own ideas, I'M GONNA ASK YOU, THE READERS ! So, what do you guys want ? Should Changjo and L.Joe end up together, or should I stick them with Chunji && Niel ? Or someone else ? Please comment below, whatever pairing you want ! ^^ I'll take them all into suggestion, but the one with the most votes / comments will obviously end up being the winner.
Also, I've started a blog if you want to check that out, and don't be afraid to comment on my wall thing with any ideas ! 
since i at coming up with my own ideas.
Anyways ! Thank you for reading, and I hope you all continue to enjoy this fanfiction.