You were my world, You were my other half.

Don't Spray Perfume

His eyes were blank when he entered the dorm ... All he really wanted to do was curl into a ball and cry.

Did L.Joe really think he would just welcome him back with open arms ? Did he think that one, little sorry was going to fix everything ?

... Had it been any other time, any other situation, it probably would have ... But Changjo didn't want to come across as weak, he was stronger then that ...

But ... If he was so strong, why did he want to turn around and cry into L.Joe's arms ? Why did he want to rebuild that friendship right this heartbeat ... ?

Maybe he should start following his heart ... Not his brain.

Changjo let out a long sigh, he looked around the room, nobody was there. Biting down on his lip Changjo his heel and ran out of the dorm. He was making a big mistake, he knew it. He shouldn't be turning around right now, he should be going and curling up next to Chunji on the couch, he should be with his boyfriend ... But Jonghyun knew that he needed this, if he was ever going to truly love Chunji, he had to let Byunghun go first, and that was only going to happen one way.

By the time Changjo found L.Joe again, he was panting and soaked to the bone, not to mention still fighting with his inner self. This was beyond wrong, why was he moving on his own right now ? What was going on ? Why ... Why was his hand reaching up and brushing L.Joe's cheek ? Why was he staring into the pinkette's eyes ?

... Why were his lips hovering over L.Joe's right now ? Just mere millimeters from kissing him ... So close to feeling that warmth again, at any second he could feel whole again, and be happy ... Should he do it ? No, he couldn't ! He really shouldn't ! Changjo was just about to pull back when their lips met again, for the first time ( not really, since Changjo had kissed him the night before, but in his mind it didn't count because L.Joe wasn't awake. ) in so long, their lips were touching again.

Tears were falling out of both their eyes, both of them were gripping onto each other and neither of them wanted to be the first to pull away. Changjo had brought his other hand up and he wrapped his arms around L.Joe's neck, L.Joe had wrapped both of his own arms around Changjo's waist, tugging him closer and pressing their bodies together.

You know, according to greek mythology, the first humans were created with four arms, legs, eyes and two noses and mouths. They terrified Zeus, he believed they had eminent powers and feared there would come a day when one would take his place as Ruler. To prevent this from happening, he spilt them apart, leaving them to search the world for their other half ... Their one true soulmate.

As cheesy as it sounded Changjo couldn't help but feel like he had found his soulmate ... His other half. The one he had been spilt from.

L.Joe felt the exact same way, Changjo knew it.

Finally, when air was completely necessary, they pulled apart from each other. Changjo buried his face in L.Joe's neck, tears still falling out of his eyes. L.Joe was crying as well and just tightened his grip on Changjo's waist.

Neither of them said anything. Not a single word had been exchanged between the two ... The park was completely silent aside from the sound of the rain. Neither of them dared to open their mouth, because they knew that there didn't need to be any sappy confessions, they didn't need to explain their emotions or anything like that ... Because ... Because their love was still stronger than all that, they didn't need to share words that would be forgotten with time ... What they had, was going to last forever, even if there were going to be bumps in the road, they knew they would make it through them all. No matter what, they would love each other, and it would remain that way for as long as they both walked in the mortal world.

Nobody could change that.

- - - - -

"Changjo - ah ? Changjo - ah, wake up ..." Someone's voice entered Changjo's thoughts and he blinked his heavy eyelids open ... When did he get on the couch ? What happened ?

"L.Joe carried you in a little while ago, you were soaked to the bone ! I won't be surprised if you catch a cold ! Are you okay ?" 

L.Joe ... What had happened between them ? Had it all been a dream ? Searching around the room, he found L.Joe leaning against the wall talking with Niel. Just then their eyes met and Byunghun smiled before mouthing words that hurt Changjo beyond belief ... But at the same time, he felt relief.

"You should be with him, Changjo." 

- - - - -

a / n : I'M SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, FORGIVE ME READERS. < / 3
despite it sounding like it, this is not the last chapter.
I've still got a few ideas for this fanfiction ! Clearly you all want Changjo&L.Joe back together ... How cruel ! I'm going to have to break Chunji&Niel's heart ...
Or am I ? BWAHAHAHA. i'm crazy.

ANYWAYS, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and in case you were wondering, yes, Changjo&L.Joe did actually kiss, Changjo just kinda ... Cried himself to sleep in L.Joe grasp and so he carried him home. ^^ / cue the "aww's"
HAVE A NICE DAY YA'LL. <3