Once was

Love Again

Jiyong wakes up to a weight around his waist and soft even breathing of a sleeping man behind him. This reminds him so much of how things were in the past because Jiyong was always the first to wake. 

Moments like these really make Jiyong feel as if nothing happened. His husband is still the same man as before as the man who is crazy in love with him. Who has sacrificed so much for him just to be happy and have him in his presence. Sometimes Jiyong forgets how much of a struggle it was just to love this man. How his mother in law would always get in the way. 

Jiyong places his hand over the larger one and can't help but shed a tear. Moments like these are great but the silence sometimes drives him crazy. Will he ever get his husband back...is this person behind him just being nice because he feels sorry for him. Jiyong doesn't know and everyday he is trying to make the next day better. Hoping for progress. Hoping to see those dark eyes change to the ones that he knows. 

The younger sighs a bit moving his hand to lift the larger one off but Jiyong is only pulled back into the same position. Jiyong tries to move again but dark eyes open and Jiyong can feel the lashes on his neck with warm breath. "Why are you so eager to wake up so early?" says the sleep like tone. 

Jiyong tries to move the hand again and Seunghyun pulls the smaller body near him again in a grabbing motion. "You can't leave yet...not yet..." The younger sighs and just lays there and that's where the confusion comes in again. Is Jiyong just some cuddle buddy or does this man truly want to cuddle in the wee hours of the morning. "I need to prepare breakfast..." 

"You are just preparing it for me...I'm not hungry....I just want to lay here..." The older snuggles closer with his nose brushing up against the clean hair of Jiyong's. The younger shakes his head. "Don't smell me..." says Jiyong in a scared tone. This moment is getting too real and it scares him. 

"Why..." The older rubs the smaller hip in a loving motion. "Why do you resist me when I'm trying to love you..." 

"I'm not resisting you..." says Jiyong still laying stiff as a board. "Just let me go...please..." The older almost heard a break to Jiyong's voice. He doesn't want to hurt him. "I'm sorry...I just...I thought that this made you happy...." 

Jiyong sighs. "I know you are...I know that you are trying...remember I just need some time..." 

"We might not have time Jiyong ah. I need you right now. I need you to help me with my memory." The older then tries to turn the younger towards him but Jiyong resist yet again. "Please...." Jiyong then slowly turns towards the one that is the most frightening thing at the moment. In this position he can't hide his facial expressions...he could probably lie...but he can't hide his face...and you can see in his face everything as he is now an open book. 

"What do you want?" says that tone...that tone that is filled with cold.

Seunghyun can't help but go back to the words. They feel harsh. "Do you not want me here?" 

Jiyong's eyes soften. "It's not that..." he says with his eyes down.

"Then what is it...what is it about me that you are so resistant..."

"I....I.....I don't know...I can't explain..." Jiyong knows. He really does know. He is scared. Scared that he is falling in love with the person in front of him...a person completely different than the husband that he married. He almost feels guilted if he smiles too much...as if he cheated. 

Seunghyun stares in the eyes. "You do know...it's all over your face....you are afraid of me and I don't know why since this face is the one that you married..." 

"But you are not him..." says Jiyong in a low voice.

"Ne...I'm not...but I can be...just show me...help this brain of mine. Help me Jiyong. Does this ring mean nothing?" 

Jiyong's eyes widen to the ring adored hand. "That's not yours...." 

"It is Jiyong. I'm not some other man. I'm Choi Seunghyun...the man you married. Currently my brain has checked out on most of my memories but I'm still the man you married. I quickly learned that...I'm in love with you...my body instantly wants to take care of you. I tried to hate you resent you...I tried to not be attracted to the likes of you....but this body said no...my mind said no...those eyes...I can't say no...." says the man running a hand on Jiyong's cheek cautiously. "I love you...I know I do...but I need you to help me live it." 

The younger then starts to have tears fall from his face. He had no idea that he man felt that way. That all Jiyong was doing was pushing him away and not really giving him a chance to find him self. Jiyong is going through struggles just like his husband and the timeline of how much effort he put into their love is pretty much nothing as Jiyong has been treating the man like a house guest. To then sometimes loving him like his husband to then stopping again. It's confusing and it's not fair. "I'm sorry..." says Jiyong looking down. 

"I don't want to hear that. I just want to hear that you are with me..." 

"I don't know why I feel like I'm cheating." 

Seunghyun chuckles  a bit. "Aigo...but how when I'm the man you married. The man you slept with for over 10 years." Jiyong blushes to the last comment making Seunghyun blush as well. "Well you know what I mean..." says the man rubbing the soft skin. "You love me right?" 

"Of course I do..." says Jiyong looking the man directly in his eyes. 

"Then kiss me." says the dark eyes making the younger look back with eyes of what he should do. The older then makes the move and crashes their lips together. It was abrupt but Jiyong doesn't push back; he presses his lips to the older's hoping to get an answer to his madness. 

The two intertwine their kiss as Jiyong turns his head to the side kissing the thinner lips gently. Seunghyun exhales loving the feeling of the plumb lips and the little breaths that are escaping as they deepen their kiss. 

Seunghyun  carefully pulls the younger on top of him as their bodies are still pressed together as one. Jiyong can't help but allow access as a slender tongue is slipping in his tiny mouth. The older darts at the appropriate times and the smaller man is enjoying every minute of their make out as larger hands find their way underneath his sleep shirt feeling soft ivory skin. The older grabs the small hip making Jiyong hitch his breath earning a smile from the older releasing the kiss making the younger moan a bit. 

With lips swollen Seunghyun places on last kiss on his lover's "See. I'm not so bad huh?" 

Jiyong blushes a bit bringing the blanket up to  his nose. His husband is not completely gone as this man just brought him in a trance of moans and him grinding slightly on top of the man. This is a little embarrassing like he is 14 again and experiencing for the first time. His heart is going nuts and he loves the feeling. 

The older makes a concerned face. "Did my breath smell bad...did you not like what I did?" 

Jiyong laughs a bit. "No...you were good..." says the younger in a laugh again. 

"Yah yah...how can I feel confident when you are laughing at me...yah..." 

"You were fine Hyunnie..." says Jiyong through a laugh. To then him slapping a hand over his mouth. "I mean hyung." 

"Oh don't do that again...I'm not your hyung...I'm your husband/hyunnie" 

"I need to fix breakfast..." says Jiyong starting to sit up in the bed. His hair is every where making the older laugh a bit. "Nice hair Yongie." 

Jiyong shrugs his shoulders. "Yours is crazy too pabo." Jiyong then gets out of the bed. "Come on you need to sit up and stretch your legs a bit." 

"I think my morning exercise was enough for today...." 

Jiyong blushes a bit..."You need to stretch your legs." 

"Ne ne...I will need them to be stronger..." says the older with a smirk. Earning a light blush on Jiyong's face as he stretches the legs. "Ouch!" says the older as the leg is being moved. "See you need to stretch...stop playing around." 

"Ne ne..." says the older as his legs stretch out again to then be released. 

///////////////////////////////4pm/////////////////////////

Jiyong is back at YG writing a couple of songs for new artist. He is not totally in the right mind to write songs but he needs to get back to work again. Yang Suk comes into Jiyong's office with a knock making the younger chuckle. "Since when did you knock President?" 

The older man sits on a near by chair. "You know you can take more time off..." 

Jiyong looks at the man with a smile. "I'm fine. I actually feel good about being back." 

"His memory is back?" 

"Not entirely...but seeing progress. He has made me so happy." 

"Good to hear...so I won't see any of the new ones singing sad songs right?" 

"Well maybe a week ago yes...but I'm good. I'm in a good place." says Jiyong with a smile as he continues to edit some documents. "Don't worry Pres. I will make great song for you." 

"I hope that he comes back to work soon." 

"He will be. Don't worry." 

The older smiles. "I never doubted." 

Jiyong already decided that he was going to take on his husband's projects. They have collabed and written songs for each other all the time so it's almost second nature for Jiyong. Most of the songs that his husband writes is more the overcoming theme or dealing with things. His note book is full of songs that have never been released and Jiyong loves that he is the only one who can read it. 

Jiyong's favorite song is from over ten years ago called obsession. It's a dark song from when he was younger and he wanted what he couldn't have. It was a mega hit and most people refer to it as the stalker song. The song really was about Seunghyun and it's funny how the two can joke about it now. Jiyong reads the

Lyrics to Obsession. 

Time passes and it's been years since I've seen you.. So what?
All I do is call your name in front of you
I couldn't stand meeting as friends, No
I'm going crazy. No I grow crazier. The more I meet you
My head gets fuzzy, my heart is confused, I don't know what I'll do either, Yeah

Eyes that can't lie, The dream last night that was like a nightmare
I love it when you look only at me like this, say "dear"

It's my obsession, don't curse me
That's my obsession, don't look away
It's my obsession
Don't tell me please, Don't tell me, That's my obsession
That's my obsession

If only I could hold you once
I wish you were my lover for just a moment
Please, please, please I pray
Us, us, us, us together, together


Just then Jiyong realizes that this is the old Jiyong. The one that craves his lover like a nightmare the man that he wants more as a lover and not a friend. The person that he craves for day to day like in his dreams. He wants him and it's almost like a nightmare at time cause he doesn't completely have him yet. Jiyong then goes back in his mind. How did he get from obsession to reality of his love for Seunghyun? He put his guard down and reality hit him like a bus. Just that now he doesn't have the person who will reject him. It's a person that loves him. 

/////////////////////Home/////////////////

Seunghyun looks up from his book to see Jiyong standing in the doorway. "What are you doing with my note book?" 

Jiyong smiles a bit. "You remember?" 

"Ne...I remember that I'm a song writer. I didn't lose that part of me thankfully." The older pats a spot next to him. "Sit next to me." 

Jiyong slips off his jeans revealing his blue underwear to put on sweats then crawling into bed. The older hitches his breath to the sight of the small just doing the motion of taking off jeans to slip on sweat pants. Seunghyun then collects himself and if his legs were mobile Jiyong would have been in trouble. 

Jiyong places the book in his lover's lap. "This is your madness." The book is really old and there are drawings on top of drawings on top of the notebook. This book is very special because only hits are written in it. Almost a book of final drafts. 

The larger hands open the book to start to read his lyrics page by page. The stories all seem familiar but kinda haze like as some things make sense and some of the word play doesn't. Thankfully Jiyong has read through this plenty of times to help the man understand. 

"I wrote this? " 

Jiyong laughs a bit. "Our styles are different." says Jiyong sitting closer and moving his finger down the page. "See there. You wrote notes. It talks about your first love and how she burned you." 

"Oh for real..." 

"Yeah." says Jiyong smiling. 

"Why are you smiling?" says the older curiously. 

"Oh...nothing...just...cute..." says Jiyong flipping a page. 

Seunghyun then lifts Jiyong's chin. "How cute am I?" says the older trailing his index finger down Jiyong's jaw line making the younger shiver. "Seunghyun..." 

"You shouldn't have taken off your pant in front of me...you have no idea what you do to this body of mine." 

Jiyong smiles coyly. "What does it do?" 

"Makes me want you..." says the purr of the older's voice and it's like velvet how the words come out of his mouth. 

Jiyong loves how he can flirt now and not have worry in his mind. The part that is...that they can't have yet...it would be too much stress on the older's body. The younger then smiles playfully pulling away from the older's touch. "You are driving me crazy Yongie...come closer." 

"If I do that...you might feel pain." 

"Ooh how ." 

"Hyunnie...we can't have yet...you know that. What's important right now is excising your brain." 

"But...you can ride me..." 

"Too much weight...I can't do that motion yet...plus you would need the strength to support me baby..." Jiyong laughs a bit to the pouting man. "Baby. Trust me. I do want you...but we can wait. Plus I want our love to develop and trigger more things in that mind of yours." He stares at the dark eyes. "I love you so much Hyunnie" 

"I know you do...but can you do one thing for me...?" 

"What baby?" 

"Can you kiss me..." 

Jiyong smiles and kisses his husband's cheek. "Of course" Planting a kiss on the lips too. 

"No...could you kiss my...you know...just a couple of times...please..." 

Jiyong laughs a bit. "You mean to you baby?" 

"Or you could do that...either is fine...the doctor said no ...but not me off." says the older with a grin. Jiyong reaches a hand under their blanket making the older curious of what he was doing....and he quickly felt the small digits melt around . "ooooh..." says the older with furrowed brows. He hasn't touched in quite a while. 

"You like this..." says Jiyong in a slow motion.

"Ne...." says the older closing his eyes to the feeling. 

Jiyong smiles and then pulls the covers back revealing a member sitting out of the slit of his husband's boxers. Seunghyun smiles. "Mmmm" says the older as Jiyong places kisses on the tip to then circling his tongue on the hard member. The younger looks up at the dark eyes with a smile as he the tip gently. He doesn't want to go to crazy yet since Seunghyun's body is still not 100%. 

The older can definitely tell Jiyong has done this before how he can work his tongue and his mouth around and he is not even using that much pressure. "How..how are you...mmmm...so good..." 

Jiyong smiles and goes a little deeper earning a drawn out moan. "Hm?" hums the younger around the member making Seunghyun go crazy and releasing a pool of liquid minutes later. 

Seunghyun blushes a bit. "I didn't think that  I would....so quickly...." 

Jiyong smiles. "I don't care baby. Did you fell good?" 

"Ne...thank you." 

"Always." 

The older looks into the coffee eyes. "Kiss me." They lean to kiss and Jiyong allows the older to taste himself making him feel again. Jiyong releases the kiss when they hear a knock at the door. "Hold on!" Yells Seunghyun at the door. 

The door slowly opens to Jiyong and Seunghyun with the blanket pulled up to their waist. Seungri comes into the room. "Noona made dinner...just letting you know..." 

"Okay...thanks Ri..." says Jiyong with a smile. 

The younger then points at the two. "Why are you two so weird...Did you?" 

"We will be out soon Ri..." says Jiyong with a laugh. 

Ri then smiles at the two. "Hyungs had huh?"

The two men blush making Jiyong throw a pillow at the man. "No..we didn't have yet...ert." 

"Oh you two had ...just the other kind." 

"I swear if you don't leave this room I will kill you....aish..." says Jiyong clearly embarrassed and the older in a fit of laughter. Seungri closes the door and Jiyong huffs. "That kid I swear." 

Seunghyun then laughs. "You are always like that when we are intimate. Ri I think has always walked in on us ever since we have been married. I remember the third time was had he caught us on your kitchen table...that poor guy had no idea what he was witnessing." The man laughs and Jiyong can't help but listen to those words over and over again making him cry. 

"Yah yah....why the tears?" says the older confused. 

Jiyong smiles. "Thank you...Thank you Seunghyun ah." The older gained back apart of his brain that is probably the most important part of a marriage...the . Why? Because it keeps two in a marriage connected.

It's what is the bond of two bodies becoming one. 

**Hey it's been a while Eh. I have been on holiday/summer vacation. How are you all! Do you still like the story?! Please leave feedback below!! I love all your support!

Elise Choi^^