Other Things

Love Again

It's a misty morning and the light in the house is at a dim. The clouds are dark and there is no alarm going off because it's simply a Sunday. Most people tend to take the day off and most people tend to sleep in. 

Jiyong rolls a bit out of his sleep and notices the brightly lit room. The man lifts up and notices that he is laying in his bedroom. The man slowly opens his eyes and notices that man sleeping across from him sleeping peacefully with a wedding album that is not yet to the end. Jiyong smiles at the man in front of him. The man that gave him hope last night that this man in front of him could be his Seunghyun again. 

The fact that he was looking at pictures and...and how heartbreaking that he felt that he was intruding on his own wedding album. This whole new life is an adjustment but it's definitely progress since day one. Jiyong slowly lifts off the bed and starts to pick up pictures and albums of pictures of the past. Jiyong can't help but look again at their shared memories and how long the two have actually have been together. 

They have been through the thick and then and still managed to keep their relationship going strong. Now that Jiyong is now awoken and not in a funk. All hope is not lost. 

Jiyong climbs out of the bed to make the older get rocked out of his sleep. "Wher...where you going?" says a sleepy man. Jiyong places the albums back on their shelf. "I'm just tidying up a bit." 

"It's Sunday...take rest..." says the older with his head still in the pillow. 

Jiyong smiles. "It's almost noon." 

"So..." says the man again. "Take rest..." 

Jiyong chuckles. "I'm just going to fix you some food." 

"I'm not ready for food yet...Yeobo just sleep a bit." says the man half sleep. Jiyong is in shock. "What you call me?" 

"Jiyong..." 

The younger almost thought that he heard something else..."Maybe not..." 

"Yea I called you Yeobo...will that make you sleep more...." says the older now opening his eyes. "The man is starting to become bold." 

"Do you know what you are saying to me?....don't force it..." 

"I don't know...maybe it might trigger something in this brain....I love you right?" says the older looking at the younger man. They are the words that Jiyong wants to hear....but not right now. Jiyong sits on the bed. "I know you want to be that man in the pictures...find answers to your madness...but I want you to realize that you truly love me in time...call me Yeobo when you really know who I am to you...." Jiyong smiles at the man and then leaves the room. 

Jiyong places his hand over his heart and it's beating  a mile a minute. It's a rush hearing his husband look him straight in the eye and tell him that he loves him. "Aigo..." says the younger ."Even though those words are powerful...they are not real yet...there is a rush...but not a serge that makes him want to kiss him...

Seunghyun who is laying in bed attempts to lift himself up. It's painful but it's much easier than before. He doesn't feel stiff due to stitches and his body is recovering like it suppose to thanks to Jiyong and friends. 

He turns on the TV and flips to the cooking channel. The man doesn't know why but he likes to watch the different foods. It's calming as the people talk on the screen. Jiyong comes back into the room and looks at the TV. "You really like these shows huh?" 

"Ne..." says the man totally absorbed by what is on the screen. 

Jiyong places the tray down. "I see that you lifted yourself up today..." 

"Ne...what is Seunghyun's favorite dish...what's his favorite color." 

Jiyong is a little amused by the questions. "You like Kimchi...and your favorite color is red." 

"Red like Kimchi?" 

"Ne...because you like food...you tend to have quite a appetite." Jiyong chuckles. "Do you need help with anything...?" 

"I need to piss..." says the older. "Help me out of bed..." 

Jiyong chuckles. "Ne." 

They slowly help the man out of the chair. To then push him in the bathroom. "Let me know when you are done..." 

"I need help..." says the man. "You are my husband...help me piss..." says the older looking down at his pants. Jiyong then blushes. "Hyunn...I mean..Seungh...I mean...I can't do that...." says Jiyong turning even more red.

"I don't need you to hold nothing...just push me over to the toilet...aish...you ert.." says the older making Jiyong bow. "Oooooomo. I'm so sorry. I thought I...." 

The older smirks. "I knew what you were thinking..." 

Jiyong leaves the room and closes the door. "What is up with him?" It's like night and day with the man. He is more talkative and more playful than usual. Normally Jiyong would get the cold shoulder and yesterday the man was in the hospital for almost giving up on his life. Today is different because he feels wanted. 

YoungBae peaks into the room. "There you are...you okay?" 

Jiyong then rolls his eyes and walks out of the room. "Don't give me that look...I"m fine...seriously..." 

Bae then smiles. "Good....you worried me." 

"I know and I'm sorry. It won't happen again." Jiyong then smiles. "Bae...I think that I have some progress...he is asking questions...and he is more talkative..." 

"I"m sure he is...you almost died...that ing prick..." 

"I know that you are mad...but don't be too hard on him...think of his position.." says Jiyong with a smile. 

"If he does this to you again...I won't have it..." 

"He won't...don't worry." says Jiyong side hugging his friend until they hear someone clearing their throat. "I see that you are awake." says Seunghyun who made it to his bedroom door. "Jiyong I need breakfast...help me to bed." 

Jiyong smiles. "Of course." The younger then goes back into the bed room and Bae smiles to himself. Seungri comes into the room and laughs a bit. "Did I catch Seunghyun Hyung being a little Jealous...he looked like he wanted to kill you..." 

"Ne he did..." says Bae. "I wonder how long his memory will be like this..." 

"I hope he will gain it back soon." 

Bae then sighs. "Ne..." 

//////////////////////Hours later///////////////

Jiyong is watching TV in the living room and Dami is sitting next to her brother like a hawk. She has seen the cutting and the depression twice and she doesn't want it to happen again. She was happy to see her brother happy this morning and happy to see his marriage going some where. "Aish I hate this show." Whine Jiyong as his sister watches another fashion show. "Better than that documentary ..." 

"Fine...I guess I can learn more about getting fine pores that most men wouldn't give a about." 

"Heeey don't make fun. It takes work to look good." 

"Yah you two..." says Bae sitting next to Jiyong. "What are you two watching?" 

"Oh just some fashion ...shall we take a vote?" says Jiyong looking at Bae. Bae then laughs. "I want to live into the next day...don't piss off your noona." 

"Yah I'm right here es..." she then turns towards the TV with a huff. The two men laugh and it reminds them of the old days. Bae Dami and Jiyong all grew up together. They have been through the thick as well and Bae has been through even more than Seunghyun. Bae puts an arm around Jiyong. "Did you eat yet?" 

Jiyong nods. "I ate a little something earlier." 

"More than a couple pieces of toast right?" 

"Ne...more than that..." Jiyong smiles at his friend. "Thanks for caring Bae." 

"Hey remember when we all would sneak and watch TV while your mom was off at work Bae?" says Dami laughing.

Jiyong laughs too at the memory. "The TV was pure but we managed to get a picture out of it." 

Bae then growls. "Yah I let you two watch my TV." 

"What was on that thing...." 

Jiyong then laughs. "After the fuzz...there was infomercials" They all sit back and smile. "Oh yeah...we would watch the same one over and over again and think that it was so cool!" 

Bae then smiles. "You two would get so tired after watching an hour and fall sleep on my floor. Jiyong you would murder me in your sleep due to your kicks." 

Jiyong laughs. "I'm not that bad." 

"OH what ever..." says Bae pulling Jiyong closer. Jiyong smiles and then watches the TV. The contact is a little close but Jiyong has missed being held and also it's his childhood friend...what harm could that do.

/////////////////The Bedroom///////////////////

"Hey you ready for bed?" says Jiyong coming into the room. He sits at the end of the bed. "Did you want something else to eat?" 

Seunghyun then looks at the man. "Sure...some toast." He says dryly. Jiyong smiles and does as told. He goes to the kitchen and pop the bread in the device where minutes later he puts it on a serving tray. 

He comes back to the room and places the tray in his husband's lap. "Do you want to watch TV?" 

"Sure..." says the older taking a bite of bread. "Sit next to me...." 

Jiyong then looks at the man in question. "What's wrong?" 

"Nothing is wrong...just sit next to me...I wanna see more pictures." 

Jiyong smiles. "Oh well why didn't you say so." The younger then goes over to the album that wasn't finished. "We can start where we left off from yesterday. "Oh from Uncle Kim?" says the older making Jiyong smile and nod. 

He places the album between them and sits on the bed. "I placed a book maker for when you were ready to look at these again." The older then looks into Jiyong's eyes. "Sit next to me..it's too far." 

Jiyong doesn't question the man and sits next to him placing the album on their laps. There is just enough space for them to not be touching each other. Jiyong then starts to talk about the people in the album. He can see how intent Seunghyun is on absorbing the people. It's much progress and it's bringing hope to Jiyong's heart. "Are you happy today?" 

Jiyong laughs as he turns the page. "Ne. I'm happy...why you ask." says the coffee eyes staring into the dark ones. Jiyong then averts his gaze back to the album. 

"How did he kiss you?" says the dark eyes in a low voice. Jiyong looks back at the man. "Why you ask?" 

"Because I wanna kno..." 

"He kissed me with love" Jiyong smiles. "Shall we start the next album?" 

"Show me." 

"Okay I will get it." 

The older then grabs on to Jiyong's shirt. "No...show me how he kissed you..." 

Jiyong is not sure what brought this on but the man is doing a complete turn around. "You are not ready to kiss me...remember you are not even sure you are gay." 

"But I'm gay....I'm married to you..." says the older looking Jiyong straight in the eyes. Jiyong doesn't know why but he is confused....he is not sure if the man is playing with his emotions because Seunghyun is just hard to read. "I'm not ready to kiss you yet...I'm sorry." 

"But you love me...don't you miss him?" 

Jiyong then looks at the man. "Of course I do..." 

"When you look at me...you look sad like you want him to come out...I just want you to feel better...and not get in that place again..." 

Jiyong smiles. "I thank you for wanting to make me feel better...but me kissing you is not the answer...it would just add confusion...for me and you..." 

The older then reaches out and takes Jiyong by the shoulder pulling him in inches from the younger lips. "Seunghyun...." 

"Let's just be confused together." Seunghyun then presses their lips together making Jiyong almost struggle. He doesn't want this now...but it's what he really wants...it's his husband...it's Seunghyun. Seunghyun releases the kiss and they are both out of breath. Jiyong looks the older in the eyes and then starts to get off the bed. "I'm sorry" says the older "...Yeobo..." 

"Don't call me that...don't confuse me...please..." says Jiyong now walking out of the room. Bae catches the man going towards the bathroom. "Oh no you don't..." 

"Bae I'm just going to sit...I"m fine..." 

"Whoa...what happen...your expression..." 

"He kissed me..." 

"Oh..." says Bae..."Why?" 

"I just wasn't ready for it...he makes me think he is trying to get back his memory...but in some ways it feel like he doesn't want the suicide attempt victim to take it's life again..." 

Bae then pulls Jiyong into a hug. "It's okay man..." 

Jiyong releases the hug..."I'm sorry...I need to go back to him...I shouldn't be running away...." 

Jiyong walks back to the room with quiet steps. Seunghyun has the TV going but he is not watching it. "You are scared huh...." says Jiyong coming back into the room. 

The older then nods a bit. "I hope I didn't scare you...I just was curious..." says the sincere eyes. Jiyong then sits on the side of the bed. "It's okay. You are my husband remember...no harm done." Jiyong smiles. "Let's get you some sleep ne?" says Jiyong turning off the TV with a click of the remote. Seunghyun then looks at Jiyong. "You sleeping here again?" 

Jiyong smiles. "No you can sleep here...there will be more room for you" 

Seunghyun then puts his head down. "I know I have been weird...but since yesterday...I felt that I need you near...sleep here...please..." 

Jiyong looks the man in the eyes. "When you need me I'm here..." 

Seunghyun then leans closer and curiously looks the man in the eyes. "Like coffee..." 

"Huh..." says Jiyong with a blush. "Your eyes...they are like coffee in this light." 

Jiyong then averts his eyes and goes to the other side of the bed not so close to the other. "Goodnight Seunghyun." 

"Night" 

 

Thanks for reading! Please SUB AND COMMENT AND UPVOTE!!!