Note worthy

Love Again

Jiyong is laughing like crazy as he is attacked by his lover on their bed. Jiyong had no idea the man so much strength as he holds down Jiyong's body and will not let go. "Yah yah...hahahaha" says Jiyong almost laughing so hard it hurts. It's a good hurt because Seunghyun has been regaining his memory more and more. It's not completely recovered but Jiyong is starting to see the man that he married. 

It was just yesterday Seunghyun started walking on his own. 

***flash back***

It's almost a moment where a child is walking to their mom for the first time. It's Seunghyun's idea to try to walk across the room. It has taken a couple of falls but Seunghyun is determined with Jiyong in his sights. "Come on baby! You can do it" says Jiyong with a voice full of emotion. This try is looking like Seunghyun is going to make it. "Come on almost there!" *tumble* Jiyong reacts to the fall and goes to his husband's side. "No..." says the older out of breath on the floor. "Let me do it....let me do it..." says the older out of breath still. 

This process is hard for Jiyong and he just wants to help him the whole way...but Seunghyun is going to have to learn. The older gets up again and tries to walk from the spot that he just fell. It's midway to Jiyong and he looks at his still suportive lover. "I can do this..." he says to himself. 

Seunghyun is sweating bullets but he doesn't care. He is walking and this is making him feel human again. "ARrrgghhh" says the older pulling his legs more and more looking at the face that is full of smiles ahead of him....the person that loves him dearly. "I'm almost there Yongie!"  The man really is as his slow pace becomes a little less stressed and smile escapes the older's lips. Jiyong is really seeing his husband now in his full glory. His body is healed of marks and now it looks like strengh in his legs are soon to follow. 

Jiyong smiles with tears now coming out of his eyes and it makes Seunghyun tear up as well because they are going the right direction of moving on. It almost feels like this whole accident is past them. "I love you so much" says Jiyong as he holds out his arms to the tired man falling into them. Seunghyun is out of breath as he clings to the younger. 

"I told you I could do it." says the older with a smile. 

***end of flash back**

Seunghyun kisses Jiyong's hip. "Yah why are you so cute." 

Jiyong holds his tummy out of breath. "Heh...I'm not cute this morning." Jiyong's hair is unwashed and he has been a little lazy shaving his face. Seunghyun could care less because Jiyong is comfortable around him. He loves seeing the one he loves in his true self. "Are you kidding? You look just fine. Just as I know you." says the older rubbing his lover's arm. 

Jiyong then rolls out of the bed with his shorts on. "What do you want to eat this morning?" 

"You" says the older with a smirk making Jiyong swallow hard to the thought. "Yah yah...really what food would you like to eat?" 

The older laughs a bit. "I still can make you tremble from the bed side huh?" 

Jiyong nods. "We have been married for years...of course you do" says the man with a smile. "I really need to fix you something to eat...you need to take your pills."  The pills are for pain mainly since walking is a little bit of a chore. Seunghyun is getting better and better as he walks around the house. It's a slow pace but it's improvement.

Seunghyun smiles. "You are a good hubby. Now fix my apple oatmeal." 

Jiyong smiles. "Of course." 

Seunghyun then sits up in the bed. He looks around the room and combs through his morning hair that is too unwashed. A missed call on his phone has him reaching for the blinking device. He unlocks it to see a voicemail from Yang. Seunghyun has been wanting to get back to work. He can't stand not being in the place that gives him lyrical freedom and things to produce. YG has treated him so good through this whole accident and the amount of days that he has had paid excused absences. 

"Oh Yeah..." says the older as he listens to his voicemail. He has finally gotten a collaboration with Tablo and Zico. Those two are lyrical geniuses and Seunghyun loves to be apart of those projects. Being a producer really is a fun process when you are really at the top of your game. Seunghyun wants to stay there and this new venture will make him feel he is really moving on from his memory loss. 

"Baby...?" says Jiyong coming in the room with a tray of food. He sits the tray down on his lover's lap. "What are you listening to?" 

Seunghyun smiles and plays the voicemail back on speaker phone making the two of them grin as words are said in the room. "This is just what I needed Yongie. Can you believe it?" says Seunghyun with a huge grin. Jiyong nods. He knows that Seunghyun has been working so hard on this project for years and finally the two companies agreed to let them work together. 

"When do you start?" says Jiyong sitting on the side of the bed. 

"Tomorrow." says the older with a smile but Jiyong doesn't smile back. "What is it?" 

"It's just...a little soon baby...you just started walking properly..." 

"I know baby...but I have you right?" says the older with a smile and a hand moving over the youngers. 

Jiyong is not sure if he is ready but he believes in his husband's word. If he is ready...then he is ready. The man is very cautious to begin with. "You will always have me...just be careful." 

The older smirks and pulls Jiyong on the bed making the younger shout. "Yah the food." The older smiles and takes some of the food and chews it. "Mmm so good." He then leans down and kisses Jiyong's leg. "But you taste better." 

Jiyong laughs. "Yah yah...just eat okay. I need to get ready for work buddy. Do your stretches." 

Seunghyun pouts. "I gets no loving today." Jiyong smiles a bit and moves the tray from his lover's lap to then straddling the man with arms lacing around his neck. Jiyong smiles at the older who is now placing his hands on Jiyong's hips rubbing them gently. "I didn't think that you would really do this today." The older leans up and captures a couple of kisses from Jiyong making them both smile as they part. "Been a while since we have been like this huh?" 

The older smiles. "Many positions need to be revisited." 

Jiyong laughs a bit massaging his lover's shoulder. "Baby...we will do it all. We are married. No rush." 

"Remember when we first made love." The older chuckles. "How nervous you were..." 

"You mean how nervous we were?" says Jiyong leaning to placing a kiss on his lover's neck. 

The older laughs a bit. "You knew that I was nervous?" 

Jiyong laughs. "Ne...I was your first...you were cute." 

"And so were you with those innocent eyes..." says the older capturing another kiss. "It was amazing...and I knew that I couldn't live without you." 

"Same for me...I still can't believe that I have you. I'm grateful everyday. Though I can be a at times...." Jiyong sheds a tear. "I'm grateful. I could never live without you." Says the younger looking into his husband's eyes. 

"I lived because of you. You never gave up." says the older bringing up a hand to wipe Jiyong's tear making him laugh. "Yah...Hyunnie...I thought that we were going to do something y...not make me cry." He laughs again making them both laugh. Jiyong unstraddles himself from his lover and gets off of the bed. "Aigo....look at you making me late for work." 

"Since when did we ever go to work on time." 

"Because someone uses the shower for 30 minutes at a time" 

"Yaaaaah. You use the shower just as long shaving your pits." says the older throwing food in his mouth. 

"Yah Hyunnie..." says Jiyong looking at his arms. "I do it for you...for when we get intimate...you tend to my pits a lot." 

"Yeah...cause you like it..." says the older with a laugh. 

" are we" says Jiyong going into the bathroom leaving the door open. "So what will you do today?" 

Seunghyun lifts a leg slowly and stretches it. "I think that I will exercise a bit. Gummy is coming over today." 

"Oh yea?" says Jiyong with now tooth paste in his mouth. "You need help baby?" 

The older shakes his head. "Nah...I got this." says the older now slowly standing from the bed. He loves his improvement everyday as he walks slowly to the bathroom. He goes over to his sink and picks up a product. "What is this?" 

Jiyong smiles. "It's your favorite face wash. I got some the other day." 

"My favorite?" 

"Ne. You use it all the time..." says Jiyong shaving his face. 

"Oh ne ne..." says the older looking the bottle over. "Ooooooh I remember this...apples." says the older sniffing the bottle again. The man is remembering more and more how obsessed he is with apple scents. He puts some of the face wash on his hands and lathers up the product on his face. "mmmm I love it baby..." says the older rubbing the product over his face. 

"Yah...don't use it all baby....that's expensive." Seunghyun's face wash is not the cheapest...it's more high end. 

Seunghyun rinses his face. "I know it cost a bit." 

Jiyong smiles to the man remembering. "Ne ne. Think about the portions babe." Jiyong then goes over to his wardrobe and pulls out some clothes for work. Seunghyun comes behind the now shirtless man. "You have to go in today?" 

"Ne." says Jiyong with a smile. "Got to bring in the money." 

"We get money all the time baby." 

"But it's nice to have more to take vacations with you and eat nicely." says Jiyong with a smile removing the larger hands. "I need to put on my shirt baby." says Jiyong turning around showing off his tats. Seunghyun smiles. "Ne ne." 

/////////////////////Studio///////////////////////

Jiyong is writing in his office and Chearin comes and takes a seat in one of his chairs. "What brings you by?" says Jiyong still writing. Chearin laughs a bit. "Wow you must be really busy to not even look up and acknowledge me." 

Jiyong puts his pen down Chaerin has...not said that many encouraging words amongst the co workers about Seunghyun...word has gotten around to Jiyong. "I just wanted to talk to you." 

"Is it about what I said...I'm sorry." 

"I know that you are sorry...but it hurts that you thought that my marriage was going to fail...such words hurt because I thought that you were a close friend." 

Chearin nods. "Ne. I'm still that friend...it's just...it was hard from seeing you everyday to not seeing you at all...you never responded to my calls...and every time I heard a story about you it was about you being depressed...it made me mad he was making you that way...I guess I was venting my own anger....I'm sorry..." 

"I know that you are sorry Chaerin...seriously I do...I forgive you...just...don't spread such non sense...we are friends right?" 

"Ne ne...we are and will always be." Chaerin smiles a bit and stands. "I need to do some accounting. I know that our friendship will take some mending. I understand...just don't give up on me." 

Jiyong smiles up at the younger. "What makes you think that we are over...we have been friends since college. No words will stop our bond my friend." Jiyong smiles again and stands. "Come here." The woman wipes a tear as she comes over to hug her friend. They then get interrupted by a deep voice. "Can I join?" 

Jiyong releases the hug...and don't worry...hugs are never a bother to the couple. "When did you get here mister?" 

"Just a minute ago. Thought you would like some lunch." 

"Oppa...I'm sorry..." says Chaerin looking at the older. Seunghyun laughs a bit. "What is this mood?" 

Jiyong shakes his head. "It's nothing baby. Where shall we eat?" 

"Here...I made food." 

"Oh god..." says Chaerin with a chuckle. "I will leave you two to eat peacefully." 

Seunghyun watches the younger leave the room. "Yah. My food is not that bad." says the older down the hall. Jiyong laughs. "Yah yah...come in." says Jiyong closing his door. 

"I made sandwiches...and I didn't cook...because simply I don't remember if I can cook...and now after Chaerin's comment. I guess I'm pretty bad huh?" 

Jiyong laughs a bit. Seunghyun is quite terrible. He tends to experiment with things that should not be mixed together. "Oh you are not that bad baby." 

"Don't lie to me you little ." says the older with a laugh. "I made just some simple things and cut up some fruit. It's fresh." 

Jiyong  laughs. "Dami is going to kill you for cutting up all of her fruit." 

Seunghyun smiles. "Finders keepers. Hehehe" says the man with a evil laugh. "I can say I don't remember too if she pitches a fit." 

Jiyong laughs. "That is so wrong baby" 

"I can get away with it." says the older taking a bite of the sandwich. "Yongie?" 

Jiyong chew with a smile. "Ne?" 

"I remember..." 

"Remember what baby?" says Jiyong with a smile. "Why so serious..." says Jiyong looking at the man's face. 

"I remember the accident...what happened before...and after..." 

Jiyong's face turns pale. Seunghyun puts his sandwich down. "It's of the past...don't make that face. I actually think that this whole thing made our marriage stronger..." 

"It sure did baby...but if I didn't open my big mouth...if I didn't argue...if I...." says Jiyong looking down but the older man stops the guilt in it's tracks. "We both were not in a good place...we both argued...and we can't stop things from happening..." 

True words and Jiyong agrees. "Was it hard...? For you to remember?" 

The older chews with a nod. "It was...the memories came back to me like a flood of flashbacks. It' was hard to gather at first but I soon understood everything...how much you loved me." 

"I always do...you know I do..." says Jiyong with a smile.

//////////////////////////5pm/////////////////////

it's dinner time and Seungri and Youngbae have just finished watching a movie. "Yaaaaaah I told you this was good huh?" says the older looking at Seungri. "Those women were not hot hyung." 

"Are you kidding me. They had so much going on." 

"So much going on in a bad way. That woman needed to wax her brows...and the other has a bad dye job...where did you get his movie from...the 100 won (one cent USD) pile?"  

"Yaaaah I took my time to pick out a good movie you little bastard." 

"Oh hyung you can't get mad. You love me too much." says Seungri with a grin. 

"What ever" says Youngbae standing from the sofa.

"By the way how much longer do you plan on staying here with Jiyong?" says Seungri looking at the older. "We both have homes ya know." 

"You could have left..." says Bae taking the movie out of the player. 

"But you begged me to stay to avoid any awkwardness...and I did...and the couple is obviously better." Seungri then massages his shoulders. "Plus my back is killing me sharing a floor with you." 

"I gave you the thicker blankets you ungrateful bastard." says Youngbae about to throw a pillow when Jiyong walks in. "Woah looks like I was about to witness a war." Seunghyun leans on his bedroom door. "Ne...I have been listening to them argue for hours....something about hot girls." 

Jiyong laughs. "Hot girls huh?"  

"None of them were worthy." says Seungri with a sigh. 

"Pigs." says Dami in passing with laundry. All of the men get silent with Dami's rage passing through the room. Jiyong laughs. "That rage is for you..." 

Seungri points. "Hyung ate Noona's fruit....she is mad...been mad all day." 

"I KNOW THAT YOU REMEMBER YOU LITTLE !" yells Dami from the laundry room sending a shiver down Seunghyun's back. He then whispers. " that woman is scary at times." He then looks at Jiyong. " You are so nice baby...why is she is mad?" 

Jiyong shrugs his shoulders. "I have no idea." 

Youngbae then laughs. "I'm going to sit on the toilet for a bit." 

Seungri then runs out of the room making Youngbae pull the tail of the younger's shirt. "I need to go first." "Yah" ".....hyung..." "Yah!" Seungri gets in the bathroom and locks the door. "Good luck with noona hyung..." 

"Coward..." says Youngbae through the door making Dami glare at Bae from the room across from him. "I really needed to go..." 

"Just ing pretend to sleep..." 

"Are you on your period?" 

" you!" she screams. 

Jiyong then goes into his room. "She is on her period baby...did you look at the calendar?" The two have a melt down calendar hidden in their bathroom for when their sister gets on her period. She is like no one else when she is on that cycle of hers. Seunghyun shrugs his shoulders. "Oh...there is a calendar." 

Jiyong smiles. "We rely on the calendar." says the younger going up to his lover in a hug. "How was work Yongie?" 

"Good...lots of work done...how was your day?" says Jiyong holding the man comfortably. 

"Good...got a good work out. Looking like we can have in a week." 

Jiyong laughs. "That's all you think about." 

"Well...we are men babe. And this ." He grabs the younger's tiny . "mmm" Jiyong moans. "ing tease" 

"Always...but baby." 

"Ne?" says Jiyong looking up at the older. 

"Thanks for always loving me...and never giving up...I love you" 

Jiyong smiles. "I love you." 

"How does spending the rest of your life with me sound?" 

"Hmm let me think about it...you do tend to piss off my sister..." Says Jiyong tapping a finger over his lips with a smile. 

"Oh you know you love me Pookie Wookie" Says the older in a cute voice capturing the younger in a kiss. 

Jiyong smiles. "I guess I can deal with you." 

***THE END!

THANKS FOR READING! I wanted this story to focus more on their marriage and healing their hearts. I didn't want to add too much so that's why there isn't that much. I still hope that you love this as much as I did writing! Please check out my other stories! Peace! 

Elise Choi