After Effects

Love Again
"Hurry...hurry and get them out of here!!" 
 
All Jiyong can smell is smoke and that it's very hot. He can't even move because his head is spinning. Noises of people are all around his hearing and it's making he man want to open his eyes. But when he opens them. Everything is blurry due to the smoke. "Ach." says the younger as his body shots pain through him. 
 
"Over here....I think that he is moving!!" Jiyong then hears people and a very loud machine drilling through his car. That's when Jiyong registers that there has been an accident and he was in it. It's seconds later that his body is pulled out of the car and layed on the side walk away from the vehicle. Smoke and flames in gulf the street and Jiyong doesn't even have a chance to think before his body forces him to fall sleep due to the trauma. 
 
Paramedics put the man on a stretcher where Jiyong's clothes are burned and his body has bruises and blood all over. The car that Jiyong didn't realize that he was in is totaled. Some one hit them head on and the force was so great it sent the car spinning around three times hitting every car coming in the other lane. Many cars were totaled but none were as bad as Seunghyun's and Jiyong's.  
 
What about Seunghyun...well he is laying further than in the street and he was not placed there by paramedics...he was thrown out the window due to the force of the on coming traffic. The man is laying lifeless and in pain. He is still alive but no one wants to move him due to the risk of him losing his feeling in his legs. 
 
"Aigo...how the hell did he manage to stay alive after flying out of a window." says some people on the side walk feet away from the man. Seunghyun manages to open one eye as blood continues to cloud the other. He wants to turn his head but he can't. He then weakly looks around as tears come down his face. 
 
"It will be okay sir..." says a parametric finally coming over with a proper stretcher. Seunghyun doesn't even hear the man as ringing continues to surround his ears.  Five men come over and they slowly place the man on the device making sure not to move his body. "It will be okay sir!" yells a man at the  half conscience man who is now rolling his eyes back. "We are losing him!!!" Everyone panics as they rush the man over to the emergency vehicle. One parametric turns on the *Defibrillator (*device use to revive patients who have no heartbeat)
 
"Clear!!" 
 
A man then presses the device on Seunghyyun's now bare and bruised chest. Bolts of electricity go through his body but no response from the monitor. "Again!" A nurse cranks the machine as the parametric rubs the device together a couple times before placing them on his chest again. "Clear!!" 
 
Seunghyuns body jumps again and this time  his heart decides to beep too. Everyone in the vehicle smiles in relief to the man surviving and they close the doors so that they can rush to the Seoul hospital. 
 
The ride is rough due to the turns on the tight streets but they make it in time for the man to be exchanged quickly to doctors who are waiting for their arrival at fast speeds. The vehicle stops at a halt and doors fly opens as nurses and doctors watch as the stretcher comes off the ambulance. 
 
"Hurry up!!" Screams a doctor at the younger people who are not moving fast enough for his patience. The man saw the crash in the new and already knows the state that Seunghyun is in. "Put him in operation room 5 now!!" 
 
The nurses in and other doctors follow the head doctor's orders and rushes the man into the hospital past all the chaos of other traumas. Seunghyun is still unconscious as his body is moved like a noodle over to the operating table. "We need to get this blood out now!" screams the doctors as he sanitizes himself quickly to then have four people waiting for his orders. 
 
Blood is in the man's brain and with it sitting there it's life threatening to the man. He could go brain dead. The doctor makes sure that the man is put under before he makes his first incision. Nurses wait for the doctor's call to assist and other doctors hand off tools and watch as blood is out of the brain. 
 
The surgery takes two hours to complete and it was a success as the man is bandaged up and placed in the intensive care unit of the hospital. He is to be monitored for the rest of the night and family is being called off their emergency contacts on their insurance. 
 
////////////////////7:34am///////////////////////////////
 
It's barely daylight in the a dimly lit room and Jiyong moans out in pain out of his sleep. Feet quickly respond to his voice and voices crowd around the bed. "He is awake!" says someone in a loud whisper. Jiyong then furrows his brows to slowly then open his eyes. It's blurry at first but his vision clears as he starts to see family and friends surrounding his bed. 
 
"Jiyong!" screams his sister Dami. She is all the family he's got since their parents died years ago. "I'm so happy you are alive." That's when Jiyong notices that he is in a hospital. He then feels wires and a oxygen device on his nose. The man freaks a bit to then struggle only leading to pain from his injuries. "Calm down man..." says Youngbae with a worried tone. "You are fine...just calm down..." 
 
Jiyong sits up in pain with it running across his face. His stomach feels as if it was hit with a baseball bat. He touches his head and he can feel bandages. "What...happen..." he says in a whisper...."Why am I here...." 
 
Cherin then looks at her co worker. "You were in a accident Oppa...it was pretty bad..." 
 
"What...?" says Jiyong in confusion. He looks at his arms and they are all bruised and scrapped. He can't imagine what the rest of it looks like. "The doctor said that you just have minor injuries. You should be fine in a week." 
 
"SEUNGHYUN!" Jiyong then screams looking at his wedding ring! "Where is he!!?" 
 
The room then starts to get quiet. Jiyong then starts to tear up. "Oh GOD!!" Bae then screams. "He's alive! He's alive." he says again calmer. Jiyong is throughly confused. "We were driving...then we were at a light...he covered his body with mine and then...I don't remember...where is he...is he in the next room....?" 
 
"Just rest for now Jiyong" says Bae again. 
 
"Don't sugar coat Bae...where is he?" 
 
"......" 
 
"WHERE IS HE!?" Jiyong screams about to rip out his IV. 
 
"Intensive care unit..." says Cherin quietly. Jiyong's eyes widen. "What?" 
 
"The doctor said that he will be fine..." 
 
"Bull...I want to see him..." 
 
"You can't right now Jiyong..." 
 
"Why!?" Jiyong says frustrated. "Why can't I..." 
 
"Because he is recovering still..." says a doctor coming into the room. "Let me talk to him." Cherin, Youngbae and a still quiet Seungri steps back as they watch the man try to figure out what's wrong. 
 
The doctor comes over and bows. "Hello. I'm doctor Kim and I have been your doctors the past two days. "Two days?" says Jiyong. 
 
"Ne...you were in a coma for two days. That's why you are hooked to a I V and oxygen. The trauma of your accident was very serious and Seunghyun suffered the most effects from the crash." 
 
"He did..." says Jiyong with watery eyes. 
 
"Ne...he was launched out of your vehicle due to the impact and because of that we had to undergo surgery. He is currently in a coma as well and has been even before the surgery. He is to be closely monitored for now...when you are better...you can see him." 
 
Jiyong is slowly taking things in and it slowly makes him break apart. He was so angry at his husband two days ago and the last memory of him was him confessing his love again. "I'm sorry Hyunnie...." Jiyong whails as he cries on the bed. "I'm sorry....." the man cries again. All of his emotions are confusion and sadness to the unknown. "Cheer up...he is still alive...and hopefully he will wake soon." The doctor bows and leaves the room like all doctors who tell bad news...it doesn't even phase him. 
 
Cherin comes over to the man and puts an arm around him. "Oppa. We are here for you....anything you need we got ya..." 
 
Jiyong then slowly lays back in the bed. "I don't need anything...I just need my husband..." 
 
Seungri then comes over to his hyung with teary eyes making Jiyong look at the younger confused. "Why are you so upset..."
 
"Hyuuuuuuuunnng" says the younger wiping tears. "I thought that you were dead..the news..."
 
Jiyong then sits up again. "Give me your phone..." 
 
"Oppa I don't think that you should be calling people right now..." 
 
The older makes a motion and the younger hands him the phone Dami watches the man and then snatches the phone away. "He doesn't need this." 
 
"Noona..." says Jiyong pissed. "You were just going to YouTube the accident....you don't need to see that....trust me...you don't..." 
 
This sends a trails of fear down the man's bones. 
 
////////////////////////Seunghyun's room////////////////////////
 
Jiyong is finally able to to walk freely in the hospital. He is not totally strong enough but he is too stubborn to sit any longer. It has been two more days since the news of the accident and Jiyong can't believe that he survived such a crash. Four cars hit them in every direction as the first car launched them in the middle of the intersection like bait. 
 
The man didn't need YouTube because the news cast was hard to avoid since it was a major accident. It's not famous though for Jiyong to get harassed by cameras. As the younger continues to make his way over to his lover's end of the hospital. 
 
Jiyong has escaped and he doesn't care how much they yell at him. He was getting tired of being babied all the time and being restricted to what he can do. His piss doesn't burn for once so he wishes to see his husband. He has no idea what he is in for but he just wants to see him and hold his hand. 
 
The man then reaches the front desk where one of the nurses recognizes him. "You want to see him huh?" says a young nurse. Jiyong nods and the nurse slowly walks down the hallways. She pauses four downs down and stops to turn to the man. "His Mother is in there...I assume your in law...she is not happy with you...just to let you know." 
 
Jiyong is use to it. His in law never liked the man and she  probably never will after this. Mrs. Choi always try to find a reason for Seunghyun to divorce the man but the man refuses.
 
Jiyong slides the door open slowly to get the attention of his mother in law. She sees the man how his bruises are still fresh and his hair is still crazily bandaged. "What are you doing here...?" she says in a quiet yet intense voice. Jiyong comes in and bows his head. He then looks over at his lover who is sound a sleep with tubes going down his throat and a I V for him too. There is a huge bandage around the man's head and his arm is in a cast. "Look what you done to him." says the woman getting closer. Jiyong looks at his husband and continues to ignore the woman. 
 
He goes over to his husband and takes his larger hand in his. "Baby...I'm here..." He says with a tear. 
 
"How dare you!" screams the woman. "My son almost died because of you! He put his body over yours and then he was flinged across the streets of Seoul! You are the cause of this!!!" screams the woman wanting to slap the man. 
 
Jiyong then puts his hand down from the larger one's. "He only did it because he loved me. How is this my fault Mother." 
 
 "He almost died Jiyong!" Screams the single mother over looking her son. She doesn't care how old he is Seunghyun is sill her baby. 
 
Jiyong then feels the two against one Mrs. Choi and the devil standing next to her.... How could he prevent something that he didn't know was going to happen. The only thing that Jiyong remembers is that nightmare of taking his hand away from his husbands saying that he wasn't in the mood....then crash. Waking up to screams and fire will haunt him for days....
 
"GET OUT!" screams Mrs. Choi.
 
Jiyong shakes his head. "He is my husband. I have the right to stay here." 
 
Suddenly Seunghyun starts to move his hand with a moan. "Nnnnnn" he says in pain. Jiyong then runs to the man's bed side. "Baby!?" says the younger taking his lover's hand. "Baby. It's me Jiyong." says the man happy to hear a response. 
 
Seunghyun slowly opens his eyes as he feels warm fingers in his. He looks around a bit first at his mother and then his eyes slowly trail over to his lover's. He looks the man in the eyes for the longest as Jiyong smiles. "Thank you baby thank you for"  Seunghyun slips his hand away from the younger's leaving Jiyong in confusion. 
 
"Who are you?" says the older with furrowed brows. 
 
Jiyong freezes. "Baby? ...I'm Jiyong" 
 
"Baby?? Who?" 
 
****Yay Thaaaaaank you for reading my new story! What do you think!? Please leave feedback aka comment and a UPVOTE. Also take a look at my other stories too. They are all pretty popular hehe^^ Until next time! Love and study hard for finals!! Like I'm doing hehehehe.