White and Black

Love Again

A door opens and Jiyong is coming in with a tray of food. YoungBae and Seungri went out the night before and knew that they were not going to get up early today. Jiyong sees a sleeping Seunghyun so he figures that he will wake up when he is ready. He doesn't want to piss the man off so he decides to leave the tray on the table placing it lightly on top of the glass nightstand. 

Jiyong then turns around. "Where are you going..." says a murmur from a pillow near by. "Don't you tell me that you brought me my breakfast and pull the curtains back and help me up?" says the voice still quiet. This is the first time Seunghyun is willingly talking to him in a calm tone. It almost feels like a dream. "Ne?" says Jiyong as he goes to slowly pull the curtains back. 

He then goes over to the bed. "Do you want me to help you now?" says Jiyong in a formal tone. He has been speaking to the man formally because he simply can't right now. Seunghyun has been very resistant and very mean to Jiyong and the informal talks and his love for the man has been nothing but negative. After Jiyong started cutting he figured that this man is not going to be the same....

"Ne, I could use some help." Jiyong then goes over to help the man up. He is very heavy so it takes a lot out of him every time and even with his talks of Seunghyun being this stranger. He can never stop loving him. 

Seunghyun is now resting against his bed frame. Jiyong then places the tray of food on the bed. "Here you go. Let me know when you are done." Jiyong then bows and leaves the room just confused. "What was that in there." says the man to himself as he curls back on the sofa. He for a second almost felt his husband talking to him...but after the bow and formal tone...he is not Seunghyun...

Jiyong turns on the TV and watches a random show. He could be taking a shower but he doesn't feel like it. He could be eating but he doesn't have the energy. He just stares at the TV and looks at the wedding picture that is next to it. The man sighs into his pillow and watches as his sister plops on the L shaped sofa. "What are you doing today?" 

"Nothing.." says Jiyong still staring at the TV. "Maybe do a little cleaning and write some songs....I told Yang that I would start coming in twice a week..." 

Dami then makes a concerned face. "You sure you are ready to go back to work?" 

"I need to get out of this house Noona...I can only take being in here for so long...." 

"But you were in a major accident not even a month ago. What did your Boss say?" 

"Yang was concerned as well....I know you guys are but I need my sanity back....you don't want me to cut right?" 

"Jiyong...." 

"Well you don't right?" says Jiyong in an annoyed tone. "Sorry...I just need some air." Jiyong fishes in a random jacket and pulls out a box of cigarettes. Making Dami look at the man. "Since when? I thought that you quit." 

"WILL YOU LAY OFF NOONA!!" Jiyong yells at his Noona. She is shocked and has never seen this side of the man before. "I'm sorry...I will leave you alone." 

"Noona I." "No...it's okay. I will leave you alone." Dami leaves the room leaving Jiyong by himself. He looks at the pack of cigarettes and throws them across the room. "Aish!" He has never raised his voice in such a way to his sister. Jiyong then melts into the sofa and wraps a blanket around himself to then stare at the TV.  

"JIYONG!" yells a voice across the house. Jiyong then rises up and wipes his face. His hair is a wreck but he doesn't care. He is already pushing everyone else away in his life why care. 

The younger then goes to the room and looks at an empty tray of food. "You finished?" 

"Ne" says Seunghyun pushing out the tray slightly. Jiyong walks over and picks up the tray to then turn around. "Wait." says Seunghyun. 

"What you need?" says Jiyong looking back. 

"My legs feel stiff..." says the older trying to move a leg. 

Jiyong then remembers that he needs to rub his husband's legs. "I will have the therapist come over today." Jiyong does a fake smile but it makes the older frown. "My legs are killing me." 

"You ing want your legs rubbed now of all the times I tried....for s sakes..." says Jiyong turning around but then he hears a wail of pain from the older making him turn back like lightening. The tray is placed quickly to the side and he is at his husband's side. "What happen....why did you move like that...." 

Seunghyun tried to lift his legs but they are still  too weak. The movement only sent pain up his spine. "I need my legs rubbed...you sure as hell were not going to do it...." 

Jiyong then starts to feel bad but the older then stops that quickly. "Don't make that face....just rub my legs okay...." 

"Ne..." says Jiyong feeling sorry for his husband. If Jiyong could he would rather be in the bed in pain. He hates seeing his husband this way. Jiyong then starts to rub his husband's legs and they feel stiff due to the neglect that he has done the past four days. Jiyong works hard to make sure that the man gets some relief. 

Seunghyun watches how the man works on both of his legs and he can't help but notice how much Jiyong really does love him. Jiyong may act like he doesn't give a but really he cares. With just a scream of pain Jiyong moved to his side with ease. The look of concern he had for the other and the guilt in his eyes shows that he cares. Seunghyun knows that he has been a little , but you try to grasp a new life that has already been going for 26 years. 

"Does that feel better?" says Jiyong now placing the blanket over his lover's legs. 

Seunghyun nods. "Can you bring me some oatmeal?" 

"I'm sorry if the food wasn't enough...I will make you some oatmeal." Jiyong then leaves the room and proceeds back into their shared kitchen. He hasn't made oatmeal in a while but he knows exactly how his lover likes it. Jiyong then goes to the cabinets and digs for the oatmeal and throws a pot of water on the stove to wait for it to boil. 

The oatmeal takes no time to fix as Jiyong places the food on a tray again. He then hurries to the room with the oatmeal still hot. Seunghyun who is currently watching TV in bed can't help but see Jiyong coming back into the room in record time. "Here is your food." says Jiyong in his still formal tone to the older. He places the food down. "You need anything else?" 

The older then pats the side of the bed. "Ne sit here please." 

Jiyong is thrown off by the request but does as told. He is sitting a lot closer than he has the past couple of weeks to the man and it makes him nervous. Seunghyun looks at the oatmeal. "Oh there are green apples in here...I like green apples...." 

"Yeah they are your favorite." says Jiyong who can't help but smile to the thought. 

Seunghyun then takes a spoon full directing the spoon towards the younger. "Open your mouth." 

"Ne?" 

"Open your mouth." says the older in a commanding tone.

"I thought that you were mhmkjsdk" says Jiyong as a spoon is forced into his mouth. 

"You need to eat..." says the older proceeding to put more oatmeal on a spoon. "Will you cooperate this time or shall I shove this in your mouth again?" 

Jiyong shakes his head and allows the man to feed him. The moment is random and for a moment it almost feels like his love is back to him. He hasn't had this kind of caring attitude in a while and it just makes him cry. "Yah yah...why are you crying." 

Jiyong shakes his head. "I'm sorry..." 

"Why do you always keep saying sorry...stop it..." says the older still feeding Jiyong and the younger willing eats. Jiyong then remembers that this man is not Seunghyun yet...Seunghyun just feels sorry for him. Jiyong then takes the spoon from the older. "I can finish the rest on my own." Jiyong then starts to stand and takes the tray. 

Seunghyun then looks at the younger with a confused face. "The I do?" 

"Nothing..." says Jiyong through a smile. 

"That smile is fake as too..." says the older in a tone. 

"Just lay there and watch TV....YoungBae will help you to the shower later...." 

"Jiyong..." says the older informally. 

"Don't confuse me..." 

/////////////////////////Hours later/////////////////////////

Jiyong has done it again. It was probably the stress of the day or maybe just life but Jiyong is going crazy. He almost felt for a second that his husband was back that he was sitting on the bed with someone who loves him back. But Seunghyun doesn't love him. He doesn't. 

There is a knock at the door. "Jiyong...." says Dami on the other side of the door. Jiyong has the shower going. "What..." says the younger through the door. 

"I'm going out to get some food...be back soon..." 

Jiyong doesn't respond and looks and the bigger knife that is in his hands. He wants to cut deeper and maybe end this misery of life. He needs a way out....Jiyong then starts to cut. "Ah..." says the younger as blood starts to drip out. He wants to cut deeper. He's gotta. 

Seunghyun hears in his room  the sounds of another room running water. It has been going for about an hour and that is not normal. The older knows something is wrong. He may be a little but he is still human. The man then reaches out for his wheel chair. It's painful but after a couple of swipes he manages to get the chair near. The man looks at the chair and then at his legs. He pulls the blanket back he painfully pulls his legs over the bed and then brings the chair closer. "Aaaaaah" says the man in pain as he roughly throws himself into the chair. 

He is not even sure why he is doing this but he hasn't seen Jiyong to bother him for hours. The man has been a concern for him all day. The man then pushes the button to move the chair forwards. The chair is slow and it's pissing him off. This house is so foreign to him so he only follows the sounds of the running water. 

He gets to the bathroom door and bangs on it. "Jiyong!" 

The younger hears a voice as he is laying in the bathroom floor. *knock knock knock* "JIYONG!!!" 

YoungBae comes running out of his room and is stunned to see his hyung on this side of the house. "What happen? How did you get over here." 

Seunghyun then glares. "Open this door. I think that he did something stupid again..." 

Bae then gets wide eyes and doesn't even question the man as he bust through the door. Steam comes out of the room and seconds later Jiyong's body is seen  passed out next to the tub. "Jiyong!!!" Screams Bae as he comes running to his friend's side. Jiyong weakly looks at his friend who has him in his arms. "I think I cut too deep." Jiyong's eyes suddenly start to close making Bae freak out and Seunghyun back his chair out of the room. Seunghyun then just listens as Bae call Jiyong's name repeatedly. 

"JIYONG!? JIYOOOOONG!" 

Seunghyun grips his chair...

////////////////////////////Seoul Hospital//////////////////////////

Everyone has been waiting for Jiyong to wake up for hours. Jiyong cut himself again and this time it was deep. It was a miracle that Jiyong was able to get to the hospital in time or he could have been dead. 

Dami is of course pissed at her brother in law because she feels that he is the blame to her brother's state. YoungBae and Seungri are in the waiting room with Seunghyun in his another wheel chair. 

Dami comes over to Bae and Seungri. "He will be fine. He just needs a little rest...." 

"Can we see him?" says Seungri in a worried tone. 

"You can see him tomorrow...he just needs to rest." 

She then turns to Seunghyun. "You happy now...." 

"Noona..." says Bae holding the woman back but she brushes off his grasp. "No...no I have been holding this in for weeks. YOU you ING . You did this....happy now...he is almost died....." 

"Noona!!" says Bae again. "He is the one who went to the bathroom door." 

"I bet to see if he was dead...." Dami growls.

Bae gives up and Seunghyun is in shock. The older is starting to really feel guilty but this is not entirely his fault. "What did I do....I'm sorry...." says Seunghyun in a low voice. Seungri then rubs the older's shoulder. "Don't worry hyung...she is just stressed out over you two...she really wants your marriage to work out...." 

"My marriage..." 

"Ne...so that you can love Jiyong again...and make Jiyong happy..." 

"He's not happy?" 

"Don't worry about it hyung...he will be fine..." 

/////////////////Home////////////////////

It's has been three days and Seunghyun hasn't seen Jiyong. They are back at the house and Jiyong has been sleeping in his Noona's room under her care and watchful eye. Jiyong feels mad at himself for getting in that state of mind again of him getting to the point of killing himself just to get away. 

Jiyong's leg has a couple of stitches but it's nothing that has him bed ridden. He can get up and move around like normal he just can't over do it. So helping Seunghyun out of bed is out of the question. Jiyong's leg is still sore but he has to see him...he has to see Seunghyun. He remember's him calling his name. That voice is the one thing that stopped him from digging the knife deeper.

Maybe it was hope. 

Jiyong makes it to the room and sees that Seunghyun is focused on watching TV. Jiyong has watched many times before this and he knows where to stand to watch but not get noticed. "Why are you standing there hyung?" says Seungri munching on some food. Jiyong is then caught as those dark eyes draw over to the coffee ones. Seunghyun then quickly mutes the TV. "Jiyong...." says the voice of worry. 

Jiyong then smiles. "I'm fine I was just" Jiyong stops his words as he notices something on the big bed. Seunghyun then looks to his side and scrambles to try to hide the item. "I was....I was just curious..." says Seunghyun in a guilty tone. 

Jiyong tries to hold back tears. "Why would our wedding pictures be a thing of guilt...you can look at them...." says Jiyong coming into the room a bit more. "Don't hide them." 

Seunghyun then moves the pillows away revealing him looking at the second wedding album. Jiyong then looks at the older. "These pictures don't scare you?" 

"I don't know" says a still confused man. "I though that I would get more answers...." 

"So did you?" 

"I think so..." says the man flipping through another page to stare at a picture full of people. Jiyong smiles and sits at the edge of the bed with a chuckle. "That is your cousin Yurin we had to place her on the end because she pissed off everyone by wearing that low cut dress. She is also the loudest I must say when drunk too." Jiyong laughs again but then stops to then stand up again. Seunghyun watched how Jiyong was laughing to then not smiling again. He points to the next photo. "Who are these weird people?" 

"They are your aunts."  Says Jiyong again. 

"Oh...How did I turn out to be so good looking...." 

Jiyong can't help but laugh as he sits on the bed again. "Theses are my Uncles...so I think we are even...." 

"Ooooh...I think that they are uglier than my Aunts." 

"Yah..." says Jiyong. The younger is finally laughing again and it has been months. The two look each other in the eyes and Jiyong drops his smile again. "Sorry..."

"Didn't I tell you to stop saying that...."

"I just..."

"Just do one thing for me...stop cutting....I know I'm a little but give me some time...maybe this man in these pictures might come out...but you need to stay alive."

Jiyong's eyes start to water. "I will do that for you...always...I know you don't like hearing this...but I love you..." 

"I know you do. So don't die. Ne?"

Jiyong nods back at the older man while wipping a tear. 

Dami goes down the hallway with a smile. "What happen Noona" says Seungri. 

"I think that Jiyong's hospital visit crazily did something positive...." 

"Huh?" 

"Don't worry about it Ri" says the older with a chuckle. 

***Yay progress! Thank you all for reading! please leave a COMMENT, SUBCRIBE, AND UPVOTE this story! Thanks everyone! Laterz^^