Smile Eyes

BaekYeon Imagine

Both Jiyeon and Baekhyun were normal best friends and Jiyeon had a crushed on him for 3 years. Both of them were watching some random movies with the other Exo members. "Ya! This is so boring!" Jiyeon nudged Baekhyun's arm as he whispered. "I also think so but other members like it. Let's do something... Staring contest!" Baekhyun suggested. This is Jiyeon's first time having a staring contest with Baekhyun and she was very nervous. "Ok... Let's start! Rules are,no blinking and cannot make the opponent laugh! Loser have to grant a wish for the winner!" Jiyeon said. "Ok! Let's start!" Baekhyun shouted. "Shhh!!! Be quiet! If both of you want to play,go inside your room!" Chanyeol shouted across the dorm. "Ok! Fine fine~" Baekhyun replied as he grabbed Jiyeon's wrist and pulled her into his room. "Let's start!" Baekhyun said with an angelic smile. Baekhyun opened his eyes widely and stared at her. His face looked very cute and Jiyeon wanted to take a picture so she kept your eyes opened while she took out her phone. "Ya! Are you cheating?!" Baekhyun caught you. Before Jiyeon took your phone,her eyes were like two curved line,very close to closing her eyes and she wanted to twist her upper body to take out the phone from her back pockets,to blink once but was caught,but another reason was,she wanted to take a picture of him. "I din't! Let's restart!" Jiyeon denied and requested to restart the whole game. Both of them were staring at each other again and this time,Baekhyun's eyes were like a straight line.  "SNAP!" Jiyeon took a photo of him. "Ya! Why are you taking a photo of me?!" Baekhyun asked as he blinked. "Caught you! You just blinked!" Jiyeon shouted in excitement. "Ya! Ya!! Ya!!! Not fair! I blinked because you took a photo of me!" He complained. "But you can continue to open your eyes while talking! So you lose!" She said with an evil grinned. "Ok ok~ What is your wish?" Baekhyun admitted that he lost although Jiyeon cheated (counted as?),he's like an angel. "I don't know... I'll tell you when I thought of one,ok?" She muttered while thinking. "Don't need to think,i'll give you one now!" Baekhyun gave her a suprise kiss right after saying it. "Omo! What was that for?!" Jiyeon was shocked,blushing like two apples planted on her cheeks while holding her lips. "Ac...actually...I...i... Like you! Long...ago..." Baekhyun stammered slowly,"do you want to be my...g-girlfriend?" His eyes was still a staright line. Jiyeon widened her eyes in astonishment,still blushing,"c-can I?" Baekhyun nodded his head very hard and many times,wanting her answer to be a "yes",still showing his smile eyes. "Yes!" Jiyeon shouted and hugged him. Before Baekhyun broke the hug,she whispered into his ear,"gomawo~" This was when Baekhyun's expression changed,he broke the hug and started shouting and screaming causing all the Exo members to rush into the room. "Awww~" All the Exo members said in unity when they heard Baekhyun shouting,"___ is my girlfriend now!!!" While Jiyeon sat on his bed with her hands cupping her face in embarrassment.