ChanBaek

BaekYeon Imagine

Today was Jiyeon's first day in her new high school. She was very excited when she first step into the entrance of the school. She went into your new classrooms and everyone were gossiping about the flower boys in the school. They were very famous and well known by everyone! The next minute,Jiyeon could hear was,the girls were screaming and the boys were shouting through the hallway. She went out of the classroom to see what had happen and randomly asked a student,"what had happen?" "You don't know?!" That student asked in surprised and she shook her head. " Our school flower boys are here!" That student screamed which hurt her ears. A group of girls ran past Jiyeon and caused her to fall flat on the ground. Jiyeon stood up and wiped away all the dusts. "Gwaechanayo?" A gentle voice asked. She looked up with a blank expression while Baekhyun looked at her with a love struck expression. "Oh. My. God. I think I had fall in love with her!" He thought to himself. Chanyeol waved his hand infront of her and she blinked a couple of time before she was "awaken". "Ye-yes" Jiyeon stammered. "Hi! You must be new! I am Chan..." Chanyeol was interrupted by Baekhyun. "Baek! Baekhyun is me!" "Ummm... Yeah~ We are the ChanBaek couple!" Chanyeol said as he scratched the back of his neck while the other students were fangirling over them. "But! We are not gays... " Baekhyun said. Jiyeon laughed and nodded her head slowly. "Come! Come with us! You will be the first girl following us!" "Uh...Uh it's ok!" Jiyeon said. "Please~" Baekhyun begged. "Don't need to beg,just bring her go!" Chanyeol told Baekhyun as he pulled your hand and started to run. "Oppa! Where are we going? Let's stop here!" Jiyeon shouted. The three of them stopped at a corner in the school where there was no one around. "Sorry! I think I pulled your wrist too hard..." Chanyeol apologised as he saw your reddened wrist. "I-it's ok!" She said and continued,"but why do we have to run?" "The school bully was here. She's a big crazy fan of us and she will give troubles to who (female) we wanted to be friends with." Baekhyun explained. "So... I'm one of them?" Jiyeon asked worriedly with your eyebrows furrowed. Both of them nodded and Chanyeol warned,"now you are in the danger zone now. Be careful and follow us!" She was shocked. "It's ok! Don't be afraid! We will protect you!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun took turns to say as you blushed. Baekhyun linked arms with Jiyeon while Chanyeol put his arm around her shoulders and walked into their classroom with everyone gossiping about her with the flower boys. Jiyeon spent her first day like this with her heart flustered.

---------------------------

Long time no see! Haha! How is the imagine? Remember to read Wolf Spirt and Hardship too! ^.~*