Bubble Gum

BaekYeon Imagine

Jiyeon and Baekhyun were on a holiday. Jiyeon was sleeping in a hotel room herself and Baekhyun's room was just beside hers,the rooms were connected. Jiyeon was sleeping soundly on her bed when she felt someone beside her. Jiyeon opened her sleepy eyes slowly and found her boyfriend,Baekhyun staring at her. Jiyeon widened her eyes in shocked and turned her body to the other side to wipe away her saliva that she drooled out. "Jagiya~ Good morning!" Baekhyun shouted. "Ya~ Why are you in my room?" Jiyeon asked and chuckled nervously. "To see you sleeping. I saw you drooling too~" Baekhyun sang making Jiyeon blushed. "Aissh! Jinjia!" jIyeon muttered to herself as she bit your lower lip. "Jagiya~ Don't bite your lips... Too y,i can't take it in the morning!" Baekhyun said as he had an evil grinned. "Ya~ Erase that thought in your mind! You shouldn't be in my room in the first place!" Jiyeon whined and threw a pillow at him. Jiyeon got up and went to bath,ignoring when Baekhyun called her because of his dirty thought. "Jagiya~ Why do you take such a long time to bath! Come out now!!! I got a surprise for you~" Baekhyun shouted through the whole room,wanting Jiyeon to come out quickly. "Aissh jinjia! You are very frus..." Jiyeon came out and scolded Baekhyun but was cut by his sudden kiss. She did not pushed him away,this kiss lasted for about 5 minutes till she break it. This was the first proper and longest kiss both of them had. Jiyeon ran away,took her blanket and cover herself,hiding from embarrassment. "Hmmm... Seems like this bubble gum did work!" Baekhyun said in amazement and laugh at Jiyeon's cute actions. "Jagiya? Jagiya? Why are you ignoring me? Sorry... Hehe." Baekhyun apologised and sat beside Jiyeon,pulling her waist nearer to him. Jiyeon pulled down the blanket which covered half of your face,showing only your eyes."Gwaechana! Let's get things ready and go out." Jiyeon was getting up when Baekhyun pulled her hand by the wrist,making her to fall back and lie on the bed. "Jagiya. I-i got a small request. Just now that kiss... Can...we do it one more time?" Baekhyun asked slowly as he blushed and chuckled nervously while chewing on his bubble gum. Jiyeon widened her eyes in shocked and covered her lips. "Waeyo~? Why your actions are so cute?!" Baekhyun asked as he pulled away Jiyeon's hand,pinned to the side and started to kiss her on her lips again. Jiyeon accepted easily and once again,both of them broke the record.