Kingka & Nerd

BaekYeon Imagine

There was some small changes,please re-read if you want,sorry about that! >< Hope you like it! ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun was a kingka in the school,he was well known for his singing,dancing and of course,his face! He's one of the most handsome guy in the school and all the girls were crazy about him. They would flirt or find any excuses like that day was their birthday,they were sick or any others,to get closer to him,except one girl.

She's a nerd,wearing a glasses which made her looked more like a nerd,she only knew how to study and focus on music,not interested in any guys. Her name is Jiyeon. Jiyeon was not socialize at all,all she did was to study and study.

Unfortunately,she can't concentrate on her studies these few days because the kingka kept disturbing her.

"Ya! Go away!" Jiyeon shouted when she was studying in her classroom.

"I'm your senior! You cannot shout at me girl~" Baekhyun whispered into Jiyeon's ear and swept away a strand of hair from her face.

"Go find your fan girl!" Jiyeon shouted again in frustration.

"Please,I'm bored... Play with me!"  

Jiyeon turned her body to the side,facing Baekhyun,"ok. Play what?"

She patted on an empty seat next to her,motioning Baekhyun to sit beside her.

"Umm... Q&A!" Baekhyun said with his wide,bright smile.

"Ok,ask what? I'm going to just study and answer your questions. That's all." Jiyeon said coldly as she continued to highlight the important keywords on the textbook.

"Ok! Better than nothing. Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

Jiyeon kept quiet for awhile and nodded her head. Baekhyun startled.

"Really?! Then let me ask another question,why your ex boyfriend broke up with you?" He asked a really hurting question.

"Can we don't talk about that? He's a jerk!" Jiyeon lowered her voice,pain can be heard in her voice.

"Sorry..." Baekhyun apologised in embarrassment,knowing that he should not asked that hurting question.

"Ding dong~ ding dong~" The bell rang and the teacher walked in. "Oh! There's a familiar face here,aren't you suppose to be in your class?" The teacher asked curiously,seems like she welcomed him a lot!

"Yes I should,but I rather stay here,can I?" Baekhyun asked with his killer smile while pointing to the seat he's sitting at now.

"Of course you may! Please be quiet."

Jiyeon rolled her eyes in frustration. She was studying,noting every words and letters the teacher said. Baekhyun started to get really really bored,he kept fidgeting around his seat which was a bit annoying.

"Jiyeon ah~ I'm bored~" Baekhyun whined as he nudged Jiyeon's elbow.

"Baekhyun,please! I need to study!" Jiyeon whispered,really getting more annoyed than before. Baekhyun lowered his head and pouted,he suddenly became so quiet. Jiyeon found it very weird,she saw him staring at the table with a pout and kept really quiet for 10 minutes,starting to feel guilty, Jiyeon wrote a small note.

Hey! You ok? I'm sorry... I just need to concentrate.


I'm ok. I'm sorry too... I should not disturb you.


Sigh~ Nevermind~ I shall chat with you to kill your boredom.


Yeah!!! 

 


Baekhyun did a soft seal clap and continued to write on the paper while Jiyeon was listening to the lesson.

 


Can I be your friend? I don't have many friends...


Why? I thought you have a lot?


No I don't. They are just some crazy fan whom I don't like. I don't like being a kingka!


Ok,i shall be your friend!

 

Jiyeon gave him a smile when she passed him the note.

 


Actually i've been noticing you for months,i really like you... Sorry if you find it weird. But I can't keep my feelings anymore.

 
Ok... I see... But you better not because your fans will go crazy!


Haha! You are funny! Who cares about them! 

 


The bell rang again when Baekhyun passed Jiyeon the note.

Jiyeon just smiled and Baekhyun grabbed her wrist and whispered,"can I get an answer? Anytime."

Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrow and avoid his gaze,"I-i don't know..." She walked away with her tomato red cheeks which Baekhyun found it cute. The fans were gossiping about both of them and those who were more crazy,started to scream Baekhyun's name.

----- 1 Year Later -----

"Jiyeon! Run!" Baekhyun held Jiyeon's hand tightly and ran. This was crazy! The fans were too crazy. They were just eating in a shop,a few fans spotted them and started to shout and ran after them.

Baekhyun has natural beautiful voice,perfect body and the music sense he have for dancing,and perfect flawless face! It's no wonder he was now an idol of a famous group. Jiyeon,being his secret girlfriend,have to hide from his fans and the social media which she was not really familiar with,it's really tiring!

"Hey! Was that fun?" Baekhyun asked when both of them stopped running at an alley,both of them were panting,exhausted from the running.

"Y-yes." Jiyeon laughed after catching her breath.

That day,everything was exposed. Jiyeon was an  idol's secret girlfriend. Instead of being frightened,she was relieved.

"Jagiya~ Sorry that i cannot protect you..." Baekhyun looked down at Jiyeon as she looked up into his sparkling eyes. 

"It's ok! It's not your fault. Sigh~ We finally can be together without any fear." Jiyeon gave him a faint smile.

The news were spreading all around. Even the past,when Baekhyun was a kingka and Jiyeon was still a nerd,was revealed. Fans who were heart broken or those crazy sasaeng fans hated Jiyeon a lot,they were commenting hurting remarks all over the on the social media:

 

"Ya! Baekhyun is mine! Seriously... A nerd?!"

"My Baekhyun will not like a nerd,Jiyeon must be the one who was seducing him!"

...

But, none of the comments hurt or spoilt both of their relationship.

"I love you jagi!" Baekhyun whispered and kissed Jiyeon's head as she snuggled closer into his embrace. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? I don't think this is a good one :( But thank you for reading! <3 Any so called "fans" here? Haha just curious XD

My new fanfic: Wolf Spirit

It's a really... I would say a story with lots of confusion,lots of mysteries to solve. Please COMMENT,SHARE & UPVOTE!! ^.^

Imagine requested by kimmyungsoo9299 Hope you like it! ^.^