Mashmallow

BaekYeon Imagine

Today was Exo's 1st anniversary and Jiyeon was invited to their BBQ party. "Annyeong! Congratulation!!!" Jiyeon shouted as she stepped into their dorm. "Thank you!" Exo members thanked her. "Annyeong Jiyeon! Feel free to do anything in our dorm and enjoy yourself!" Baekhyun said as she nodded her head and smiled. "Oppa! Do you have any mashmallows? I would like to have some of that." Jiyeon asked. "Ya! Do we have any mashmallows?!" Baekhyun yelled across the dorm asking s for mashmallows,making Jiyeon to blush. Everyone shook their heads. "Jiyeon ah~ wait for me here while I go get you some!" Baekhyun told Jiyeon. "I-it's o..." Jiyeon could not finished what she wanted to say before Baekhyun left and continued slowly,"okay..." Baekhyun came back and gave her the mashmallows,"Baekhyun ah~ thank you~" Jiyeon thanked him. Jiyeon poked some mashmallows through a stick and BBQ them. "Ouch!" Jiyeon cried as she slightly burned her hand. Baekhyun quickly ran over to her and blew her hand. "Come,pass it to me,i'll help you." Baekhyun told Jiyeon as she passed the stick to him. Jiyeon stood at the side watching Baekhyun while waiting. "You must be hungry oppa,i'll go get some food for you." Jiyeon went to take some cooked food and fed Baekhyun,this was what he had waited for a long time. "Oppa,is it done yet? You are sweating." Jiyeon said as she took some tissues and wiped the sweat on Baekhyun's forehead. "Gomawo~" Baekhyun thanked Jiyeon as he smiled faintly. "Oh! It's done!" Baekhyun said as he passed Jiyeon the stick and before she could took it,he pulled back and the melted mashmallow went into his mouth. His lips were sticky because of the melted mashmallow and it was sticking on Jiyeon's lips! Baekhuyn was kissing Jiyeon! "Awww..." All the other members said and one shouted,"Jiyeon! Baekhyun likes you very much!" Jiyeon broke the kiss,turned around facing her back to him and blushed very hard.