Sorry but I Love You

BaekYeon Imagine

 "Don't deny! Jisoo saw it!" Baekhyun shouted at Jiyeon. "I din't! Why did you choose to believe her?" Baekhyun suspected Jiyeon having a relationship with Kris. Baekhyun is her bestfriend who was like her oppa who took care of her. Jiyeon had a fight (quarrel) with her parents so she went to Kris's house to stay for one night and Jiyeon's school bully,Jisoo,told Baekhyun about this and said that she even had --- with Kris which was very RIDICULOUS! Jiyeon ran to the playground and sat on a swing,her tears started to flow down. She was crying because Baekhyun did not believe what she had explain to him that there was no such thing.

Jiyeon felt someone tapping her shoulder,"Jiyeon ah~ Mianhae! I should have believe you. I am so agitated because I care for you! I...i...i like you! I really thought you and Kris... Nevermind~ It's ok if you choose Kris." He walked away sadly. "Wait! Actually... I... Also.. I...like you..." Jiyeon said softly. Baekhyun widen his eyes in atonishment as he always thought Jiyeon like Kris. Jiyeon was too shy to make an eye contact so she was looking at the floor all the time while Baekhyun sat on the swing next to her and poked her shoulder,"will...will you be my girlfriend?" Jiyeon was blushing very hard,too shy to answer,so she nodded your head. Baekhyun was very excited,he jumped up to Jiyeon and gave her a peck on her cheek,making her to blush even harder,her heart was beating really fast like a racing car. Baekhyun held Jiyeon's hand and sent her home. Jiyeon could not deny that this was her BEST and SWEETEST night ever! 

Requests are allowed. 

You can give me a scene or a random word and I'll give you one ^.~*