Confession

BaekYeon Imagine

                    Jiyeon,Baekhyun and Myungsoo were studying in the same school and also in the same class. Myungsoo was Jiyeon's taekwondo partner. Baekhyun like Jiyeon when he first saw her. Jiyeon was just an ordinary girl. Jiyeon always went out with Myungsoo and Baekhyun would get jealous but Jiyeon did not know Baekhyun like her.

                    There was once Baekhyun went to find Jiyeon who was with Myungsoo,"Jiyeon ah~ What's your relationship with Myungsoo?" "Ummm... Friends? Wae?" Jiyeon asked. "Uh...uh. N-nothing! I have to go. Annyeong!" Baekhyun was shy and so he found excuses to leave. Myungsoo then texted Baekhyun. [Baekhyun. You like Jiyeon?] {Yes! But I don't think she likes me so... it's ok.} [Just confess to her! I'll help you!] {Gomawo hyung!}

                    The next day,Baekhyun saw Myungsoo and Jiyeon holding hands while walking out of the school. He was mad and jealous at the same time so he decided to follow them. Baekhyun followed them to the gym and slowly realised that Myungsoo would be a er. Baekhyun was really mad till his ears were red, he was about to leave when Myungsoo came out without JIyeon. "Ya! What are you doing with Jiyeon?!" Baekhyun whispered in an angry tone to prevent Jiyeon from hearing it. "Hey! Chill! Come on in and you will know what is going on!" Myungsoo said and smirked.

                    Baekhyun widened his eyes in amazement. "Woah~ This is so beautiful..." Baekhyun mumbled to himself. Myungsoo made the gym into a "restaurant" with fancy dinner. There are decorations like balloons hung on the wall which made the room looked colourful. "Jiyeon ah~ Continue to close your eyes and countdown to 10 now." Myungsoo told Jiyeon. Jiyeon had already covered her eyes before Baekhyun came in to the gym. "...2! 1!" Jiyeon opened her eyes and was shocked by the appearance of Baekhyun. Baekhyun sat on his left knee and Myungsoo passed him a boquet of flowers and left the room. "Annyeong Baekhyun! Why are you here and what are you doing?" Jiyeon asked as she gave a blank look.  "A-annyeong! *coughed* Sorry,just give me some time to let me speak. I..i actually... i like you! I like you since i first saw you. Will...will you be my girl-girlfriend? But... if you like another guy then it's...ok." Baekhyun finally confessed,he was very nervous. Jiyeon went on the floor and hugged Baekhyun as a response of yes. 

                    Baekhyun was shocked by the answer but slowly,the expression changed into a happy one. He turned his head and winked at Myungsoo while he gave a thumbs up to Baekhyun and left. Baekhyun and Jiyeon were having their dinner in an awkward atmosphere until Baekhyun said,"Jiyeon ah! I have a question for you." "Yes?" Jiyeon asked. "Why did you accept me so easily?" Baekhyun asked shyly as he only looked down on his food. "Ummm... Actually... I like you..." Jiyeon said. Both of you started to blush and returned to the awkward atmosphere again.