Hint

BaekYeon Imagine

Baekhyun had dated with Jiyeon for a year,the only skinship both of them had was holding hands and linking arms. Baekhyun felt that it's enough for him. Today was Baekhyun's 1 year anniversary celebration with Jiyeon. Baekhyun did not prepared anything but only a ring and a cake. "Annyeong oppa!" Jiyeon shouted from Baekhyun's house door step. "Annyeong sweetie! Happy 1st anniversary!!!" Baekhyun said excitedly. Jiyeon laughed. Baekhyun don't know why he was dating with Jiyeon now but he only knew that she was an angel,a kind,cute and pretty girl who loves to laugh,she's always cheerful and make him smile and laugh. A girl whom everyone love. "Ya! Have you prepared anything for me? Hehe." She asked curiously but cutely. "Of course! But do not be surprised ok?" Now Jiyeon was prepared to receive the presents. Baekhyun took out a cake with the ring on top and sang a song that he used a year ago to confess to Jiyeon. "Woah! That's nice of you. It's really surprising!" Jiyeon said sacarstically. "Ya! Don't be like that. I decorated this cake myself and this ring is for replacing the ring that I had lost." Baekhyun brought this up again and now Jiyeon was angrily pouting. To prevent spoling the mood,Baekhyun took the ring and put it on her fingers,"this ring suit my cute angry princess really well",he was talking to himself while looking at the ring on Jiyeon's hand which made her chuckled. "Oppa,you really did prepared something huh?! I did not prepared something as well,only a movie,wanna watch?" She asked Baekhyun with an angelic smile so of course he would not reject her. Both of them were watching a movie about a couple having obstacles to be with each other. Both of them were quiet until Jiyeon muttered,"Jagiya~ I think we are blissful enough." Jiyeon could only smile as she leaned her head on Baekhyun's shoulder while linking arms. "Omo! They kissed!!!" Jiyeon exclaimed as she did this expression -> >< Baekhyun don't know what to do so he only chuckled. Jiyeon would say the couples were sweet,cute,etc. because they kissed,hug,ect. When the movie ended,Jiyeon asked Baekhyun,"what do you think of this movie?" He was shocked that she would ask him this question,he was speechless and thought for awhile,"umm... Cute? Like you hehe..." "Only?!" Jiyeon asked again. He nodded. Now Baekhyun realized that she was folding her arms and pouting,he thought that was cute so he chuckled. "Ya! Why are you chuckling? I'm serious here! It's been one year!" "Wae~?" Baekhyun asked innocently. "Aissh! I can't even get angry at you with your innocent look! For the past one and a half hour,i had been giving you..." "HINT!" Baekhyun gave Jiyeon a kiss! It lasted for 5 seconds! Jiyeon blushed shyly,turning her back facing Baekhyun. Now he back hugged her,leaning his chin on her right shoulder and whispered into her ear,"jagiya~ you are so cute! This is the surprise I'm giving you. Your hint was great! Saranghae~!" That was very sweet like in the movie. Both of them had their first kiss on their first anniversary #^.^# "Baekhyun ah~ Gomawo~ Nado saranghae! (I love you too!)"

Requests are allowed. 

You can give me a scene or a random word and I'll give you one ^.~*