Naughty but Sweet "Dog"

BaekYeon Imagine

Baekhyun was back from Japan after 2 months and Jiyeon missed him a lot. But,she was very dissappointed! She sent him lots of emails,messages and letters,but he only replied one-third of those. Jiyeon was mad but more disappointed instead. "Ding dong!" The door bell rang. She ignored and continued to put on her make up. Baekhyun opened the door by himself after pressing the doorbell for about five times. He went into the house and not saying anything. He just sniffed around the house like a dog coming to a new environment. He sniffed all the way from the door step to Jiyeon's room. "A-ha! Found you!" Baekhyun said playfully. "What? You have to sniff to find me?! Are you a dog?" Jiyeon said in an angry tone. "Just a fragrant smell that I miss so much!" He said and smiled. "Seriously..." Jiyeon said in frustration as she got up and grabbed her bag,ready to leave. Baekhyun grabbed her wrist and pulled her closed to his chest. "Jagiya~ What happen to you? Did I did something wrong?" Baekhyun asked as he continued to sniff her. "Nothing! Just going out." Jiyeon used mono tone. "With who? Where?" He asked. "Friends. A boy." She said. "What?! Did you go out with boys often like that when I'm not around?!" Baekhyun exclaimed. She wanted to laugh but walked away instead. Baekhyun grabbed her wrist again which made her fell on the bed.  He pinned her wrist on the bed and his face slowly coming down towards her. Jiyeon could hear his heartbeats and the warm breathing. When his face was just a few centimetres away from her,her phone rang. Jiyeon immediately got up and answered the phone."Aissh! Jinjia! This third party is seriously ruining us!" Jealous Baekhyun thought. "Mianhae~ I have to leave now..." She apologised,gave a peck on his cheeks and walked towards the door. "Jagi! Wait! I have a present for you!" Baekhyun stopped her and passed a box of present to her. "Gomawo~ No dirty thoughts!" Jiyeon warned as he gave her a y smirk on his face. Actually that call was from Jiyeon's friend who called to cancel the appointment but she lied because of the embarrassment just now. She went to a cafe alone and opened the present. The box contained lots of letters that was written by Baekhyun. Her tears started to roll down her reddened cheeks when she was reading as she was too touched and the letters were a bit cheesy! Jiyeon then felt a soft tap on her shoulder. "Jagiya! Saranghae!" It was Baekhyun! He sat next to Jiyeon and gave her a kiss on the lips. Jiyeon don't want to know how he found her but wanting the kiss to last longer.