Ramyun

BaekYeon Imagine

"Jagiya~ I'm hungry..." Chanyeol whined. "Ok ok~ What do you want to eat?" Jiyeon asked nicely. "Ramyun please~" Chanyeol said. "Ok! I'll go cook for you." She said as she gently pinched Chanyeol's nose and shook it. "Ya! Ya!! YA!!! Who are you calling your jagi?!" Baekhyun yelled. "Xiumin ah! It's ok,I'm everyone's jagi here,right?" Jiyeon ruffled Baekhyun's hair and asked. "YES!" The other Exo members shouted. She chuckled and walked away to the kitchen. She placed the cooked ramyun on the table and all the Exo members were eating well. "Jagiya~ let's eat in the living room." Baekhyun whispered into Jiyeon's ear and went out with her. "Jagiya~ Your ramyun is really delicious!" Chanyeol said as the both of them walked out of the kitchen. "Aissh jinjia! This kid!" Baekhyun hit Chanyeol's head while the others and Jiyeon chuckled. "Jagiya~ Only I can call you like that!" Baekhyun whined and pouted. "Ok ok~ Then what shall they call me?" She asked and smiled. "Noona or Dongsaeng!" He smiled,finally. "Ok haha! Let's drop the topic. Why we have to eat here?" Jiyeon asked and gave him a blank look. "I want to try something. Sipping the end of a noodle until the end." Baekhyun said and chuckled nervously. "Uh... O...k..." Jiyeon said slowly. He fed himself with one end of the ramyun into his mouth and another into hers.  Jiyeon was very nervous so she just bit the noodle and did not move while Baekhyun was slowly moving towards her when suddenly she cut off the noodle. "Jagiya~ Why did you cut off?!" Baekhyun whined as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Mianhae... I-i am too nervous..." Jiyeon apologised,blushed and was looking down on the floor. "Gwaechana! Let's try again!" Both of them tried again and now Baekhyun was faster than before. Within 5 seconds the noodle was eaten. Both of them was kissing! "Awww..." The Exo members were watching both of them enviously. "Jagiya jjang! You stole Baekhyun's first kiss!" Chanyeol shouted. "Aissh this kid! Call her noona! (You are older than him by 1 year)" Baekhyun said in frustration while the others chuckled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so this is a super short one. I have to sleep now,good night! <3