Chapter 9

Believe

Chanyeol's POV

"Pity Baekhyun. Why must he go through all sorts of pains in his life despite his young age? He's such a nice guy. He deserves to love and to be love." I murmured myself.

"That's because he's strong to endure all the pains in his life. Your friends is so lucky because he had learnt how to face the real world in his young age." I heard that man said to me. Knowing that he already awake, I decided to see have some talked with him.

"Are you okay right now? Did you feel hurt anywhere?" I immediately asked him as I he already went in coma for the past four months and just wake up since the past few days.

"Nae, I'm fine Chanyeol. Thank you for taking care of me. Btw, may I know who is your friend you're talking about?" He asked.

"He is my bestfriend since elementary school. He's an orphan. His parents died when he was 13 years old." I started to talk about Baekhyun with him.

"He must feel very lonely right? He lost his parents in such a young age." That man replied.

"Yeah, seems like that. His brother left him for his girlfriend. I don't know how he had to handle his miserable life alone since he's grandma passed away. Anyway hyung, I'm sorry if you had to listen to my story about him." I apologized to the man.

"Never mind. As a friend, he need you. He need someone to be his strength."

"Yeah, I think so. Oh, hyung. I need to leave now since I have an appointment with my parents. Just rest and you can make yourself like in your own home." I bowed to him and left.

I met this hyung when I was visited an Island alone for holiday. I saw him lied down on the sand with a really terrible condition. I felt pity towards him and decided to treat him and paid for all his expense. When I asked him about his background, he only remember his name and after that he fainted because of his weak condition. So, I decided to bring him back to Korea after he got some treatment in China. I had never knew that his condition became worst after I brought him to the hospital and the doctor asked me to bring him back to Korea for a better treatment.

He only awake from his coma in the past three days. I always repeat from hospital and my home to take care of this hyung. It was a relieved when he's finally awake from his long slept. When he was asked to tell his background, he cannot remember all except for his parents names and some of his friends. Doctor Kim who treated him said, he had lost some of his memories. Based from what he told me, I need to find his family for the sake of his recovery.

In has been a month since he awake and now he's finally able to walk by his own. One fine day, I decided to bring him out after he had been discharged from the hospital. I brought him to the park to gain some fresh oxygen while ease my mind from my works in the office. As we take a walked, we met someone whom he seems to know for a long time.

Soyul's POV

It was a fine day in the evening. I decided to take a walk in the park with Yoojung. Other for relaxing ourselves, I wanted to visited the most favourite places of me and Sungjong when he was my boyfriend. Everytime I missed him, I'm surely will visit this park and sat on the bench while watching kids playing and seeing people who need time for relaxing themselves.

Suddenly, I saw someone. I think I had met him before. The figure of him very look alike Kris oppa. He was walking with someone. I dragged Yoojung along with him to confirm it instead of just sat there and do nothing. When we came nearer, I was so shocked to find out that the guy really resemble Kris a lot! I braved myself to ask him his name.

"Oppa!" I shouted.

"Soyul? What are you doing here?" I hit the jackpot! He's Kris oppa!

"Oppa! You still alive? We all thought that you already..........." I stuttered for a moment.

"Ani ~ I'm still alive. This guy had saved my life." He said.

I am so glad that Kris still alive. We went to the nearest cafe in the park and he told me everything about the incident. What made me sad was, he doesn't even remember Jieun. I even showed him the picture of him and Jieun but he seemed so clueless about that. Chanyeol told me that he had lost some of his memory.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two updates in a day! I tried my best for this chapter and I hope you guys enjoy it. Keep reading and leave your idea about my story ^^