Chapter 13

Believe

Kris' POV

I woke up and suddenly remember the time when I met Soyul. She did told me about someone named Jieun. Soyul said she's my fiancee but I just don't remember who is she eventhough Soyul showed me her picture. She also did showed me the picture of us. Lee Jieun. Such a familiar name but why I can't remember any single thing about her? My head felt pain when think about this matter. What Soyul said to me really bother me a lot.

"Oppa, do you know how much unnie had suffered when she knew that you're gone forever in her life?" She started her story.

"Unnie? Who's your unnie? I don't remember any single thing about her but never mind. Just tell me more about her. Maybe I can remember something about us." I replied to her back. I don't know that Soyul has a sister.

"Oppa, you really don't remember about your fiancee? Lee Jieun?" She showed me a picture of her sister.

"I don't know. Just share with me the pain she had went through when she heard the news." I really can't remember the girl in the picture with me.

"Oppa, unnie suffered a lot when she first heard this news. She even had to admit into the hospital for being too depressed. It was really heartbreaking moment for me seeing my happy go lucky sister turned to be such a quiet girl." Her eyes started to be teary when she unfolded the story.

"Soyul, I'm sorry. I am really sorry for this." That's the only words I can say. My heart felt like being stabbed hearing her story.

"It's okay oppa. Just take your time. You don't have to force yourself too much. Anyway oppa, do you want to meet her?" She asked me back. Soyul indeed such a responsible sister. How lucky her sister having her as a sibling.

"For this time being, I don't think so I can meet her. Maybe we need to wait until I regain my memories about us back. I just don't want her to feel sad seeing me like this. How's about my parents?" With a low tone of voice, I said. I really want to meet her but my condition doesn't allowed me to do so.

"Alright oppa. Just make sure you take care of yourself. Don't push yourself too hard. I believe that one day you will surely remember all your memories with her. I also don't want unnie to feel sad seeing you don't remember her at all. About your parents, they're just fine. Don't worry." She smiled and said to me. Soyul indeed such a bright girl.

"Yes, I will. Soyul, I got to go now. Till we meet again. Anyway, this picture I will keep it. Just let this meeting be a secret between you and me. Don't even tell my parents or anyone. Annyeong dongsaeng." I bid a goodbye to her.

"I promise oppa! I will miss you boy. Kekeke. Annyeong too oppa." She replied back.

Today, I decided to go back to my parents house as I miss them dearly. I may not remember anything about Jieun, but I still have my memory about my parents and all people that exist in my life. I don't know why my memory cannot regain any moments or anything related to Jieun. I think the best decision probably I need to take right now is going back to my parents house and maybe I can remember back my old times with Jieun in my parents house.

When I arrived there, I quickly realized how much I miss my home. I rang the doorbell and saw my maid came out. She was really shocked saw me and she did thought that she saw a ghost. She almost screamed but I quickly told her to keep quiet and proved to her that I am still alive. I even told her to pinch me if she don't believe me.

"Kris, is that really you? Wu Yi Fan, you're alive?" Mrs Park, my maid still in shocked.

"Yes. I am Wu Yi Fan. I am Kris omma. I didn't die actually." I said to her. Reason why I call Mrs Park omma is because she is my second mother after my mom since she is the one who always looks after me when my parents were too busy.

"Really? I am so happy that you're still alive. You made me scared you know. Come, let's go inside and tell me more how you managed to be safe." She cried happily while bringing me inside. I told her the whole story and she did cried in happiness that I still alive. She made me my favourite food and I really spent my time well in my own house. I told her to keep this as secret as I want to surprise my parents. Mrs Park told me that my parents were away for two days for some business trip.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeayy~! Finally, chapter 13 is out. Such a long chapter I had done. It only took me about an hour to brainstorming about this chapter. Thank you so much for my new subcribers. Much love from me, XOXO

Keep subscribe this story and follow my updates. Since I've been too busy lately, so it might take me a longer time to finish this story.

Anyway, I really loves GOT7 especially Mark, JB, Jr and BamBam. Finally, they already made their debut! Congrats to them for their addictive song Girls Girls Girls. They are the group that I anticipated the most ever since they were in their trainees day.