Chapter 12

Believe

Jieun's POV
I was walking in by the Han River alone to ease my mind from all the works. This week were very hectic week for me. I always skipped my lunch because of torn of works I need to finish. Luckily, there was Luhan who always take care for me and will always bought me lunch. He really a nice guy I've ever known besides Kris. When I'm with him, I feel secured and comfortable compared being with other guy. 


"Jieun?" I heard someone said my name and when I turned around I found Luhan was behind me.
"Oppa~!" Suddenly I felt excited when we met. I just don't know why.


After we found a spot to sit with hot coffee in our hands, then I saw my little sister Soyul with someone. Decided not to disturb her, I started my conversation with Luhan.


"Oppa, thanks for the treated last time." I started our conversation awkwardly with him.


"It's okay Jieun. I am the one who should thank you for willingly to accept my offer." He replied to me.


"Oppa, what are you doing here alone anyway? I asked.


"Just to ease my mind and appreciate the nature." He said.


"Jieun, have you eat yet?" He asked.


"Haven't yet. Why oppa? Do you want to treat me? Kekeke ~" I .


"This girl ~ of course I will treat you if only you accompany me eat." He pinched my cheecks.


"Oppa. It hurts okay. Yes, I will as I am really hungry right now." I tried to act like a small kid in front of him. I don't know why am I acted like this when I'm with him. Somehow, I felt my wound of losing Kris slowly fade away.

 
Luhan's POV
Since I had no schedule for today, I decided to go to Han River alone as Xiumin was very busy with his cafe. As I walked towards my favourite spot to relax my mind, I saw someone who is familiar to me. I tried to approach her and it turned to be Jieun. I was very happy that we met and I think I started to miss her since our last meet. 

"Jieun, we always bump with each other isn't?" I asked while waiting for our coffee.

"Fate maybe." She laughed. I love it when she laugh.

"Do you believe in fate?" I asked her back.

"Well. I don't know actually but my sister always believe in that." She answered.

After taking our coffee, we walked towards my favourite spot to talk more. She laughed several times in our conversation and she indeed stole my hearts even more. I really can't take my eyes off from her. 

"Is this what we call love?" I monologue with myself. In my entire life, I had never felt like this with any girls before.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Short update from me. Finally, I managed to find some time to update my story. Very packed schedule of mine, really tiring actually. Thanks for my new subscribers. Hope you guys will continue subscribe and enjoy this story. Do leave your comment for my grammar mistakes or any idea you want to give me. English is not my first language so I am sorry for any mistakes I made in this story.
 
[OOT] [NEWS]
THIS IS INFINITE ~! FINALLY, MY SEVEN OPPA COMEBACK WITH NEW VARIETY SHOW. I AM SO EXCITED TO THE MAX AFTER WATCHING THE PREVIEW. REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM AGAIN!