Chapter 7

Believe

Soyul's POV

It was really an awful night. I met that mr arrogant again! My mood totally ruined since he bumped into me again. Why must I met him? Why must we met in this kind of incident? I totally hate him! His personality really made me want to punch him on the face. Why must this kind of people exist in this world? For twice times, he had never knew how to apologise for his mistakes. I wonder who was him actually. Why he must be really mean to girl? If I looked through his eyes, he looked very lonely eventhough he had wealth, face and he can get any women he wanted any time. 

After prepared for my bed, I decided to look through my playlist that I had made with my late boyfriend, Lee Sungjong. I pressed the button play for the With song. We have the same interest in music and always shared the music we like with each other. Sungjong was my bestfriend since childhood and I had never thought that he would be my boyfriend in my high school. We spent most of our time together and even had holiday together. I had never knew that he will likes me until the incident I sprained my ankles when swimming at the cruise swimming pool. He was my hero that time and I started to like him more than a friend from that moment.

One day, he asked me to go to the hall in the cruise. I had never knew he will prepare such a lovely and romantic atmosphere to confess his feeling towards me. The alley filled with candles, and the piano he played. It was such a lovely and memorable moment ever in my life. I was clueless at first when walked in the alley towards him and was shocked when he said he loves me after finished sang Infinite song With. The moment when he gave me a ring made me realized that we had fallen in love with each other. I accepted his proposal to be my boyfriend since we had the same feeling towards each other and it was the best moment in my life.

 *Just imagine the ring*

I should’ve said it first but
Finally, I am sitting across from you
Talking about things that only we understanding
And finally getting ready to say it – you must hate me

I can’t forget those lips that called my name for the first time
The twinkling eyes that only looked at me
I’ll be better, I’ll say it more
I’ll love you more

We walked here together, we cried together
You’re the only one that I could never forget
I will never be alone with you

Do you remember our awkward, first encounter?
But now it’s awkward without you
Like an oldtime habit, I look for you first
And you are always there

We walked here together, we cried together
You’re the only one that I could never forget (just you)

Though I get weak sometimes and go to you
Will you understand me without a word?

Good days and bad days will come
But the only person I think of is you

I’ve thought about this before
You and me, together in the far away future

Good days and bad days will come
But the only person I think of is you

I’ve thought about this before
You and me, together in the far away future

I’ve thought about this before
You and me, together in the far away future

Infinite songs such as Voice of my heart, fixed star and can you smile are my favourite songs with Sungjong. The lyrics mean a lot to us. Each lyrics are enough to describe how much I missed him. It has been two years since he passed away. My heart broke into pieces like a glass when his brother, Myungsoo told me about the sickness he had. During his countdown of death, he always said to me always believe in myself in whatever I do and enjoy every moment of my life as it is only once in a lifetime. Everytime I remember those words, I become strong even I had lost the person I loved with all my heart. Sungjong really hates cry baby so I decided to live my life to the fullest and don't have any regret like he wished for.

Tired of reminiscing moments with him, I fall asleep while listened to Only Tears.

Baekhyun's POV

To be honest, I hate this feeling of heart beating when I met her. Even I like it, but my past experienced held me to be the way I wanted with that girl. I was cheated by Dasom when she decided to left me for that American guy. This caused me to close my heart for anyone as I was hurt too much by people I loved. I can't bear any pain of people leaving me anymore. I'm too tired with these stage of life where people are just an actor and actress with a shadow play all sort of characters to fill their need and lust.

My very own brother left me when he knew Jiyeon. He pushed me behind and started to neglect me since that b*tch came into our life. I felt like I had never knew him as he turned 360 degree to a new person whom I had never known before. I had lost my only brother when I was 18. He left home with all the wealth just for Jiyeon. I just don't get it why he could did this to me and my grandmother just for a girl he had just known for a few months. Everytime that incident played in my mind, my heart really felt hurt.

Because of him, I had to let go my teenagers life to take over grandma company as she had no strength to manage the company by her own anymore. I really hated my brother and Jiyeon for ruining my life. I never had a chance to spend my summer holidays enjoy with my friends. I had to sacrifice my life just for the company. My personality had changed the moment he stepped out from our house. He had changed me to a heartless person. I had lost my very own self which was lively and always being the joker in my class.

"Baek, are you okay?" Chanyeol, my bestfriend asked me when he saw me tried to hold my tears when I saw his lovely family picture frames.

"Yeollie, I'm not okay. I'm definitely not okay. Am I too bad until all people around me leaved me?" My tears finally bursted when I started to talk with Chanyeol.

"You're just a nice guy. It's not your fault when people leaves you. It were all destined to be like this. You still have me and Luhan hyung. We will always stand besides you." I cried even more after hearing Chanyeol words. He's words are too deep for me.

"Thank you Yeollie. I'm so glad to have you as my friend." I hugged him.

Chanyeol is my bestfriend since elementary school. He has such a perfect family and he comes from a very rich family. His father owns his cafe while his mother has her own Italian restaurant which is famous in Korea. He has such a lovely sister, Park Yura who loves him so much. I feel so envy with him everytime we went to his house. Even his family treat me like their own son, but I still misses my family. In order to let go my sadness, I decided to get myself busy with my works so that I won't think too much about my sad, lonely life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm done with such heartbreaking chapter. Listening to Infinite - Only Tears and With really gave me an idea to write this chapter. I'm so thankful to my friend, Joey Chanhee for the cover and background of this story.

Any comment about my grammar mistakes or want to give me such a fresh idea is open for all. My english is not so perfect since I'm also still in the process of learning :)