Chapter 10

Believe

Baekhyun’s POV

“Omma, appa. I miss you. How I wish you were still here. My life so miserable right now. I don’t think so I can bear anymore all this pain. I wish I can follow you and leave this world. Hyung left me for Jiyeon. Omma, I need your comfort. I need you to share all my problems. I can’t stand anymore living in this world alone. Appa, I’m so confuse right now. What should I do?” I said to my parents.

“If only you were here, I’m sure I will be a better person. I’m so mean. I miss old self. Life full of tension. Chanyeol said he miss the old me. I was a lively person before bu………but….”Tears started to fall.

“I’m such a weak boy. Omma, appa. I miss hyung. When will he come back? I’ve never thought he will leave me alone. Grandma also had passed away. Ahhh ~ why must people I loved leaved me? Am I too bad?” I sobbing and poured all my inner thoughts to my parents.

After making some time with them, I excused myself and walked  to my car. My mind was too packed with all sorts of things. I walked out from their places with a dull face. I wasn’t realize I was walking across the road without looking left and right until someone pulled me from behind and shouted at me. It was her.

 

Soyul’s POV

As today I was off from my job, I decided to pay a visit to Sungjong. After buying some flower for him, I straightly went to him. It had been a while since my last visit to him. I was too busy with my works so I rarely have time to visit him.

“Annyeong, jagiya. I’m sorry because I didn’t visit you for a long time. I miss you. Know what? I live my life like what you wanted. I’m sure you will be proud with me right? Thanks for all your words. Ah, unnie finally gain her spirit back. I’m so glad with that. I really hope she will able to move on. Jagiya, I have good news for you. Kris oppa still alive! But sadly, he doesn’t even remember unnie. He told me to keep a secret from unnie and everyone until he really remember about unnie.” I said.

While I was cleaning his grave, I heard someone cried. It was not too far from Sungjong places. I heard each pieces of words he said. After I had done, I tried to find the owner of the voices. I only saw his back as he face his parents places. I knew he was crying hard as I heard his sobbing. His words almost made me cried. I’ve never thought his would lost himself. Eventhough I didn’t know his identity, but his words proved that he had been very lonely all this time.

I followed him out from the place and he really had no spirit at all. He walked without even looking his surrounding. Suddenly, I saw a car almost him hit.

“Be careful!” I shouted but he didn’t hear me. I took a quick step pulled him before the car hit him.

“Arghh!” He shouted as we fell after avoided the car.

“Are you alright?” I asked him. He didn’t replied instead of crying. I shocked after saw his face. He is that guy, Baekhyun.

“Mr.Baekhyun, why are you crying?” I asked him.

“Thanks for saving my life.” He said in a sobbing while tried to stand up.

“You?! I’m sorry if I caused you a trouble.” He apologized. Hearing his words of apologizing for the first time touched my heart.

“It’s okay. Btw, are you sure you are okay?” I kept asking him.

“Yeah, maybe. May I have some of your time?” He replied and asked me. I knew right now he really need someone.

“Sure. We can go to the park if you want.”I offered him. We walked to the nearest park and sat on the nearest bench. He started to pour all his story to me eventhough we just met a months ago. I had never thought this arrogant guy would faced such a biggest problem in his life. His story touched my heart and suddenly I got the feeling that I want to stay by his side.

Baekhyun’s POV

Someone pulled me from behind. I almost got hit by a car for my careless. I don’t care anymore if the car wanted to hit me or not. At least I can meet my family members if I gone one day. My life was a misery. I don’t know why lately I’m so emotional seeing a complete family happy in front of me. I do miss my family very much. Being born with a silver spoon mouth won’t give any happiness if don’t have a love from your mother, father and whole family.

I was saved by Mrs.Lee daughter. She was the one who always picked a fight with me each time we meet. I don’t know why I’m crying so hard when she saw me in this condition. I tried to ask her time for a while as I really need someone right now. I don’t think so I can bear it enough again. I can’t remember any one at this time. Not even Chanyeol and Luhan. I don’t want to disturb them with my problems. They had hear enough from me.

When I look at her face, my heart started to thump and beat fast. Her face really makes me calm. When we arrived at  the park, she asked me again whether I’m okay or not.

“Mr.Baekhyun, just cry until you feel better.” She said.

“No need to call me formally. Just call me Baekhyun oppa since I’m older than you.” I said nicely to her.

“Op…..oppa. Why are you crying?” She asked and stuttered for a moment.

“Am I that bad? Why must people around me leave me? Why must everyone I loved leave me alone?” I don’t know why I feel really comfortable shared my story with her.

“Errr ~ I don’t know you yet so I can’t judge you.” She replied me.

“Omma, appa, grandma, hyung and even my ex girlfriend also left me alone. One by one leaved me. Am I doesn’t fit to be happy?” I cried while sharing my story. It was really hurt to remember about this again.

“Oppa. Everyone deserves to be happy. If people leaves us, it doesn’t mean all are our fault. Everything has been decided.” She talked wisely.

“Soyul-ssi, I’m so sorry if I hurt your feeling on our past meet. I seems to lose myself since everyone left me.” I said.

“Nae, it’s okay oppa. I’m fine with it.” She replied. Indeed, she is a nice girl actually.

We had our conversation for almost an hour. I felt relieved and she such a good listener to me. After we exchanged our numbers, she excused herself as it already late for her to get home. I offered to send her back but she rejected my offered as she doesn’t want her parents to be misunderstanding.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m so sorry for my confusing plot in this story. For a newbie author like me, I’m really hope that my readers won’t get bored with my story. It's actually story about three people loves with all their own problems in the past and present. I just got this inspiration when I was listened to Infinite - Only Tears and LED Apple - I'll be there for you.