Chapter 5

Believe

Soyul's POV

After spent four days in Jeju, finally I can see my sister smile again. My mind feel at ease after we had our healing time there. My sister can finally able to move on from her world of memories with Kris. Our arrival in Incheon airport were celebrate by our parents. They were so happy that finally they can have their children back safely. My parents decided to have family dinner at my favourite restaurant, EXO restaurant as a resultant for my brilliant ideas to bring back my sister to the real world and make her live her life to the fullest without Kris shadow.

The next day I had to woke up early to do my part time job as I was in my holiday. Eventhough my step-father owns a big company but I really wanted to work hard finding money by my own. My parents didn't opposed my decision when I spoke to them about this as they knew even they didn't give me permission, I will still do what I wants. Most of my school friends didn't know my status as a child of Empire Group as I really hates show off. Only Yoo Jung my bestfriend knew about it. Most of them thought I was living in normal life like most of the kids in my school.

"Yes, sir. May I take your order?" I asked the customer in front me.

"I would like mango juice please." The customer replied.

"Here you go sir. The total is 3 won. Thank you. Enjoy your day." I said to him.

"Ahh ~ he's so cute." I murmured to myself.

"I knew right Soyul. That customer just now so cute. Do you already fallen in love in the first sight?" Yoo Jung interupted and teased me.

"Yah! Just do your work. I just said he's cute. Nothing else." Shyly I tried to escape from Yoo Jung as she surely will teased me more if I just let her doing so.

"Hahaha. Soyul already in loves. I can't believe it." Yoo Jung kept on teased me.

This sunday, it was the time for the next annual dinner of Empire Group. Dad had warned me not to skip the party as he wanted to introduce me to someone. I swear, I really hated it. Meeting all the company shareholders really annoyed me sometimes as they surely will asked me the same question either I already had a boyfriend or not. Most of them always tried to pair me up with their son eventhough I always rejected it. I was the type who didn't easily accept other man as I was still in love with my late boyfriend who died because of brain cancer.

I tried to hide my pain and always be happy in front of my family members and my friends as it was his wishes before he died. He wanted me to live my life to the fullest without any tears and wanted me to be a strong girl who will not easily cried. I was hard for me to do so before but after some time I'm used to it. With his spirit, I am able to cheer up again. Eventhough he was gone, he always be the top in my heart and I will never able to forget all our precious moments we had once together.

The phone called suddenly interuped me. Can you smile by Infinite played noticed me that I received a call.

"Soyul-ah ~ Do you mind accompany me for shopping today?" Jieun started our conversation.

"Nae, unnie. I finished my work at 1 pm today. You can pick me after lunch." I replied to my sister.

"Alright. I will. See you soon dongsaeng." She said happily.

After finished my work for that day, my sister brought me to Paradigm Mall to buy her stuff for this upcoming dinner party. She also bought me a dress to wear for the night. It was so beautiful and elegant. I had never knew that a tomboyish will had a good sense in fashion because my sister rarely wore a dress but since Kris passed away, she threw away her old self and became more feminine.

It was the night that I hated the most. The dinner party. Like what I thought before, my parents tried to introduce me to their friends. Suddenly, my eyes caught something. It was that handsome customer that once came to my workplace and his friend maybe. My mother introduced him to me and he said his name is Xi Luhan from Inception Company. He was a nice guy and polite to elders. He was chinese same with Kris. After politely excuse myself, I tried to find Jieun but she's nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly, I bumped into someone and accidentally spilled my drink on him. Luckily, it was on the rooftop and it were only both of us.

"Yah! Why did you spilled your drink on me?" He screamed scolded me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do this." I said.

"You?! Again? Huh, why we met like this?" He said in shocked.

"You?! What are you doing here anyway?" I asked him as I was also in shocked.

"Why must you care I am here?" Arrogantly he replied.

"Nah ~ whatever. I'm sorry again. We are draw now. I need to go now. Sorry again mr arrogant." I left him with anger.

It was that guy again. Urghh! Why must him again? Why this world so small to meet him again in my party?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys! I'm back. I was so busy these few days. I am sorry for the short update because something came up suddenly. I will try to update more tomorrow if I have time. Enjoy your reading :)