Chapter 1

Believe

Baekhyun's POV

Byun Baekhyun was the heirs of Gallileo Company. His grandmother inherited him the company as he is the only grandson she had. Even Baekhyun was born with a silver spoon in mouth, he never felt the happiness one's should have. He spent most of his teenager life in the office. He never had a chance to enjoy his life with his friends. Everytime after school ends, he had to rush to his office as he was ruining family's business. Baekhyun was one of the top students in his school, Kirin Art and he always made his school prouds with his achievement. No one ever thought Baekhyun who had lively personality changed after one tragic incident happened.

 

- 7 years ago -

"Hey, Baekhy. How about we have our dinner at your favourite restaurant? Today is your special day for being number one again in your grade. Let's celebrate it." Appa said to me.

"Arasso appa. I want to eat korean cuisine." I replied to my father excitedly.

After getting myself dressed, my father droves to my favourite korean cuisine restaurant, EXO Restaurant. I was having so much fun celebrated my day with my family but at the same time I was so sad to celebrate it without my brother who was sent to States when he was 10 years old as he received an offered from a music school there. My parents had no choice other than let him went as he had great passion in music.

Not long after the dinner was over, my father decided to take me to the Lotte World. In the car, all the radio channel kept playing ballad songs. I felt something was not right after my parents kept repeating the same words over and over again. Seemed like it were their last day.

"Baby, please live happy life. I'm counting on you. Remember, omma and appa will always be inside your heart." My mom said. The strange feeling suddenly hit me. Why must my mom said like that? And why my father only kept his mouth shut all the way to the Lotte World?

Bump!

The car hit the tree. I saw my parents with blood on their face. The car was terribly crashed. Suddenly, I smell a petrol. My mom quickly pushed me away from the car.

"Go. G......o....Baek. Leave us here. You need to save yourself first. I want to see my son live happily. I will always be in your heart dear. I love you. Now, go and get some help." My mother pushed me away and said her last words to me before our car exploded.

"Help! Help! Help! Omma! Appa!" I screamed. It was the scariest moment ever in my life. In a blink of eyes, my happiness fade away. Seeing my parents in the fire, I tried to reach my grandmother but my battery suddenly dead. I was heartaching moment in my life. I shouted for help but no one comes. I cried all the night  before my grandmother's secretary passed by the accident site.

I was brought to the hospital as I had minor injuries due to the accident. I was traumatized for about a few years because of the accident. Every night, I had a nightmare about the accident in front of my eyes. Because of my tragic incident, I found it was so hard to trust people other than my own grandmother.

 

Soyul's POV

"Unnie, enough. He's gone. Just move on with your life. Don't you pity for me? I need my old sister back." I pleaded my sister, Jieun. She has lost her fiancee in a tragic incident. After that, she always locked herself in her room and kept on crying over her dead fiancee. My sister loves her fiancee so much as he was her first loves. They met in a family occassion and my parents decided to arrange their marriage as her fiancee parents and my parents were business partner.

At first, my sister rejected my parents idea of her getting marriage but after she met in person the person my parents mentioned through a blind date set by me, they started to fall in love and agreed to this marriage. Eventhough my sister looks tomboyish, her fiancee still accepted her the way she was. Jieun unnie had a very sweet love story with Wu Yifan or known as Kris. I felt envy with my sister sometimes as Kris oppa always had time for her. 

Eventhough I am Jieun unnie step sister, she still loves me like a sister. She never treated me badly and always have time to lend me her ears listening to all my problems. Seeing her like this, broke my heart into pieces. I can't stand seeing her like this for about four months crying day and night. One day, I decided to bring her out from her dark world.

"Where do you want to bring me?" My sister asked in confusion as she saw me packed our clothes.

"We're going to Jeju Island. Unnie, you can't live in your dark world again. Move on. Kris oppa surely will be sad seeing your condition like this." I explained to her.

Without any words, my sister just follow my lead. Probably, she had no mood to argue with me. For the first time in my life, I went for a trip with only my sister. I decided not to let my parents follow us as I wanted my sister to have her own time healing herself from the scar. After a long journey, we finally arrived. The scent of Jeju Island really makes me calm. The breeze in the island, really can make someone forget about their problems. After check in into our room, I decided to bring my sister enjoy walking on the beach.

While my sister had her own time, I went to buy hot coffee from the nearest restaurant. After I paid the coffee, I walked to my sister and suddenly I bumped into someone. The coffee I hold spilled over my clothes.

"Yah! Don't you have a sense? Did you walk using your knee? See, what you have done!" I scolded the person.

"Ahhh ~ I am already late. Take this and I need to go now. Anything, just call me. I will pay for your damage." He threw his card to me and walked away like nothing happened.

"What a jerk guy. He didn't even apologized to me for what he had done. I hope I won't meet you again!" I monologue in my heart.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So, how is the chapter? I hope you guys enjoy read it. Do leave your comment here for any ideas. What a bad guy right? Haha. Guess who is that guy. Hahaha. Thank you for your time read it.