✪ infatuation 4

When infatuation becomes love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun paced impatiently along the path lined with cherry blossom trees while clutching a bouquet of purple hyacinth flowers*. The entire road looked like part of a scene from a romantic drama, as cherry blossoms fell from the trees and littered the road with a thin layer of pink.  
(*meaning I'm sorry, please forgive me) 
He carefully checked his well-tailored black Armani suit for creases and took out a pocket mirror to fix his soft brown hair for the upteempth time in the day. He was already here since an hour ago, but he was still feeling very nervous. Kyuhyun looked down at his black leather watch and it showed 6.55pm. Ahh..another 5 more minutes to go before Hyuk arrives, he thought. With his eyes closed, he started reciting the speech he prepared the night before quietly in his mind. He was aware of the curious stares he got from passer-bys since they probably recognized him as an idol, but it didn't matter as his hyungs promised to take care of it so that he and Hyuk would be able to get time alone to talk everything out. Kyuhyun was really grateful for their help as he knew that Hyuk would probably refuse to see him if his hyungs had not tricked Hyuk into coming. He knew that convincing Hyuk would be really hard since Hyuk disliked gays but he was willing to go all out to try even if that means giving Hyuk the chance to hurt him again- all because he really loves Hyukjae.

Hyukjae had absolutely no idea what would be awaiting him except that it was a surprise, according to what the other members told him. They said that he needed something to cheer him up as he seemed to be really moody these days, and he also thought that they were right. Ever since that day Kyu confessed and kissed him, his brain and feelings had been a total mess. Whenever he saw Kyu, his heart would beat uncontrollably fast which never happened in the past, thus he was feeling very confused. Maybe that meant something, which he didn't want to admit at all. He knew he couldn't possibly keep avoiding Kyu as they were groupmates and roommates, and he would have to face Kyu eventually. With an annoyed sigh, Hyukjae ruffled his messy red hair and continued ahead to his destination. 

From afar, Kyuhyun saw Hyuk approaching, the latter was wearing black hoodie and skinny jeans that hugged to his slim legs, and Kyuhyun thought he was attractive even in this outfit. The older seemed to be so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter