✪ infatuation 19

When infatuation becomes love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Feb 18, 2014

Beans Bin Cafe, 12:00

A young man dressed in grey pullover sweater and jeans entered the busy cafe. He tugged his matching beanie lower and made long, quick strides to the counter.

"May I have your order please?", the staff asked politely.

The man tapped his finger on the menu, before indicating two with his index and middle finger.

"May I repeat your order, 2 waffle set topped with strawberry flavoured ice-cream and 2 cups of hot mocha-", Joonsung looked at the customer for confirmation, to which the latter nodded his head, "Please take a sit, your order will be served shortly."

That customer chose a seat by the window. He took a quick glance at his watch before sitting down.

15 minutes later, the waffles and coffee arrived.

He did not start eating. He took out his phone and stared at it, not using the phone or anything, just merely staring at it. 

Joonsung's colleague nudged him, "He's doing it again?".

The former nodded while closing the cash register. "It's almost a week now," his colleague grumbled.

30 minutes later, that customer stood up and left the cafe.

Joonsung sighed lightly, as he went over to clear the table. The waffles and coffee had turned cold, but was left completely untouched.



Feb 6, 2014

2 streets away from Beans Bin Cafe, 11:45

"Yeah, I'm almost reaching-", kyuhyun signalled right on his car, "just order the usual for me...yea, see you there."

He pulled up outside the cafe and got out of his car, taking a slight glance at his watch displaying 12:00, he smiled, "just in time."

Kyuhyun approached the cafe's glass door, and, he could already hear the loud music coming from within. It was a familiar tune. The singer's smile grew wider as he recognized the song as hyukkie and donghae hyung's new single, Still you. He searched the crowded cafe, true enough, he spotted a familiar redhead sitting by the window.

"Hey!", he waved enthusiastically. The latter returned the wave with a huge grin.

"Just on time," hyukjae commented as the younger plopped down on the seat opposite him. 

"Aren't I always?", kyuhyun replied with an airy gesture.

The dancer was just about to retort, when he was interrupted by the waiter who arrived with their food.

"Yah. Didn't I say order the usual?", kyuhyun frowned when he saw that his waffles had strawberry flavoured ice-cream instead of his favourite chocolate flavour.

"I figured you needed a change. Besides-", the dancer took a scoop of his strawberry flavoured ice-cream. "I think this tastes the best!", he added with a gummy grin of bliss.

"Whatever.", the younger mumbled, softening immediately.

He took a bite of it, well, it's not too bad, he thought to himself, "So, how's your practice?"

The dancer cocked his head to the side, "well..we're still at the initial stages of the choreography, so I'm kind of worried-", he wrinkled his nose and continued, "but hae says he can help me, so, I'm taking his word for it." 

"Oh..", kyuhyun nodded his head, "...take it easy. Don't stress yourself too much 'kay?"

"Wow," the dancer breathed in exaggeration, "did I hear wrongly? did the maknae just show concern for me?"

"Oh shut up.", the younger blushed.

Soon, they were done eating, and hyukjae needed to use the restroom so kyuhyun sat at the table and waited for the older to return. He closed his eyes, resting, but unintentionally catching on a conversation from a neighbouring table. Judging from their voices, it sounded like a group of young girls.

Girl A squealed, "Omo! Look! It's Eunhyuk! He looks so h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter