✪ infatuation 22

When infatuation becomes love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello readers! Due to my upcoming exams and tons and tons of never-ending schoolwork and projects, I will be updating at a much slower pace. It's never easy being an undergrad :(
Please show me that its worth sacrificing my time to update the story by upvoting and commenting more.
Wish me luck!^^

 


"Come over here," sungmin eased kyuhyun in front of the basin in the restroom, "you need to wash up."  Kyuhyun, however, did not budge. The older exhaled. Turning on the tap, he wet his pink handkerchief and went on to wipe the younger's tear-streaked face gently. When he raised his handkerchief for the second time, kyuhyun grabbed his hand lightly and said in a hoarse voice, "hyung let me do it myself." Sungmin nodded, "I will wait for you outside then."

The restroom door closed after sungmin, and kyuhyun studied his reflection in the mirror. Red, swollen and puffy eyes, his face sickeningly pale. Kyuhyun closed his eyes in resignation. Look what you have done to me.

Then sungmin's worried voice came from outside, "Kyu? Are you okay?"

"Yes, hyung. I'm alright.", kyuhyun took one last look in the mirror to make sure that he touched up as much as possible so it wasn't so obvious that he'd cried.

They walked down the corridor side by side.

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"Please don't tell the rest."

"..okay."

They reached the practice room. Kyuhyun took a deep breath before he followed sungmin inside.

Luckily most members were busy with their own things, and no one asked why they came late. Donghae, Hyukjae and Shindong went to the front of the room. The latter clapped his hands to get everyone's attention, "They have put the three of us in charge of the new choreography, so I will teach the first part, donghae the second and hyukjae the third, and the most difficult part of the dance. We don't have much time to learn this dance, so everyone must be really focused. Understood?" "Yes!", everyone answered in a serious tone. 

They started with a few essential stretching exercises and began the practice.

"Ok, so for this part, you three-", Shindong pointed at Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Sungmin, "will be at the back, and you have to do this-", he demostrated the moves to them. It was fairly easy to them, considering that they have had quite alot of experience so far, they picked it up quickly. After some time, Shindong finished teaching all members their respective moves, and they decided to practice with the music on. However, some members who got the more difficult moves made some error, and they had to replay the music and try again. By the fourth try, there was already a sheen of sweat covering kyuhyun's forehead. "Kyu, you okay?", sungmin asked with concern as he tried to help the younger wipe his sweat away. "Yeah. I'm fine, hyung.", kyuhyun replied with a smile.

"Ouch! Lee Hyukjae!", heechul screeched, "you ing elbowed me!"

"Sorry, hyung!", hyukjae mumbled, still distracted, eyes glued to two figures at the back of the room.

While Shindong was busy correcting the mistakes that the others made, kyuhyun decide to go get some water to hydrate himself. He stride down the corridor, hand supporting his forehead, thinking how screwed up his relationship with hyukkie was. He gave a small cry of frustration before yanking the tap open. After he was done quenching his thirst, he turn to head back to the practice room.

To his utter shock, he saw the source of his troubles no less than a feet away, arms folded, leaning against the wall and staring intently at him. Kyuhyun took multiple breaths trying to calm his own heart that decided to betray him by thumping madly at the sight of a particular dancer. Mentally slapping himself for having such low immunity towards the person who broke his heart not long ago, kyuhyun quickly marched pass the dancer in a cowardly attempt to escape.

But it seems like everything was bent on opposing him today, because he barely made it past hyukjae, before he got caught by his arm. 

"Let go!", kyuhyun tried to wrench his arm away from hyukjae's steel-like grip.

The dancer didn't make any noise, and he obviously did not intend to release kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun then made a mental note to himself to go to the gym the next time ryeowook invites him. His soft and flabby arms were absolutely no match for the dancer's muscular, toned ones.

He sighed dramatically, vaguely amused that he still had the mood to entertain such thoughts, "What do you want?"

The dancer's expression didn't look good, in fact, kyuhyun thought he looked slightly intimidating.

"If you want to make me jealous-", the former regarded him darkly, "then you have suceeded."

"..huh?", kyuhyun couldn't quite catch, "I don't-....mmph....."

Kyuhyun's words got swallowed by a pair of lips pressed firmly against his own. The dancer kissed him hard, almost roughly. Kyuhyun felt his brain become soft marshmallows, light and mushy, his head unable to form any sensible thoughts. Not until he heard some noises from the stairs, that he remember to push the dancer away.

"Are you crazy?!", kyuhyun wiped his mouth furiously, "What if someone sees us?"

"You're afraid to let who see?", the dancer's eyes flashed dangerously, "Sungmin?"

"What?", kyuhyun cried incredulously, "What has this got to do with min hyung?"

"Min hyung?", the dancer spat sourly. "What is your relationship with him?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter