✪ infatuation 27

When infatuation becomes love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



The song embedded is a track from Super Junior-M's newest album, titled My Love For You. I typed this chapter while listening to this song, so I highly recommend you to listen to it while reading. 
Finally, still the same thing. Please go to the foreword to upvote and show your support for this fic.



 Seoul 22:56 pm

Latest/trendings on various SNS.

Breaking News

SM artists suspected of having a gay relationship?

An hour ago, an anonymous netizen uploaded a photo of two male, suspected to be SM artists, kissing within the property of the SM compound which is out of bounds to outsiders. 

As the photo is taken from afar, the image is blur, therefore it is not certain who the two male artist are. However, five minutes after it had been uploaded, the image had gone viral, and many speculations have been made.

Fans of the various male idol groups of SM entertainment, Super Junior, Exo and Shinee, have started a fierce and heated battle over who are the two captured in the photo.

AXXKpop have gathered a short summary of the latest speculations for you.

The pairings with the highest amount of speculators are, Donghae and Eunhyuk from Super Junior,  Baekhyun and Chanyeol from Exo, and Jonghyun and Onew from Shinee.

As of now, SM entertainment has not yet released its official statement, and reporters have already flooded the entrance of the SM building. Although, there are also sayings that it might have been two trainees that were captured in the photo, many fans are rejecting that possiblity, because this may be the chance that their favourite OTPs may actually come true in real life. 

AXXKpop will be updating you with the latest follow up of the news- which may possibly be the greatest news the entire Kpop industry has seen so far. 
 

Beijing 21:30 pm

Hands tightly clasped together, they were strolling along the busy streets of Beijing. They had just performed a comeback stage as Super Junior-M today, on a Chinese Music Show, similar concept to Music Bank. It was their only schedule for the day, not counting the PressCon earlier. So they had freetime now, and they decided to do some sight-seeing.

Although the streets were bustling with people as it was super crowded, and really noisy with all the loud taxi horns blaring, and restaurant and shop owners trying to get their customers' attention by competing loudly with their voices, kyuhyun enjoyed it alot. Before, kyuhyun would never have imagined doing this in Seoul, without having to worry about getting swamped by horde of fangirls. But now, kyuhyun thought, they were actually able to walk amongst the crowd, hand in hand, just enjoying a simple date like any other ordinary couple, and his face broke into a wide grin.

Hyukjae squeezed his hand lightly, "Hey, what're you thinking about?"    

Kyuhyun tilt his head to look at his boyfriend, "I'm thinking..how long haven't we been able to do this?"

"Really long I think. Actually, I have no idea.", hyukjae shakes his head while kyuhyun's hand. Stealing a glance at the younger, he saw that kyuhyun was still very much distracted.

Sulking, he tugged the boy harder to get his attention, "although I don't know how long it has been, but you know what? I'm really happy to be spending time like this with you. my dearest kyuhyunnie~" Then he took the chance to sneak a peck at kyuhyun's hand when the younger was momentarily stunned at his words.

"Yah! w-what are you doing?", kyuhyun quickly push the cheeky dancer away while glancing around them flusteredly, "we're in public, you know. Someone might still recognise us."

"Aww..our kyuhyunnie is embarassed!", hyukjae teased the blushing boy by stretching over to tickle his chin, causing kyuhyun to give a surprised yelp. He was totally addicted to seeing kyuhyun become shy and totally unlike his usual snarky self whenever he did such public displays of affection. 

"Am not! Don't know what you're talking about!", the younger boy crossed his arms and huffed in annoyance.

"Ha-ha!", hyukjae cracked up at kyuhyun's childish antics, "Okay okay, I got it! I won't poke fun at our little kyuhyunnie anymore."

The latter snorted in reply, but hyukjae could see a smile creeping up the corners of his face. Reclaiming the younger's hand, he exclaimed, "Next stop: Dessert! Let's GO!!!!", then he pulled kyuhyun forward and both of them broke into a small run.

They ran aimlessly, just purely relishing in their joy and the freedom they rarely had. Hearing kyuhyun's twinkling laughter alongside him, hyukjae felt his heart began bursting in small bubbles of happiness, and if he could, hyukjae wanted to stay at this moment forever.

"Hyukkie! That shop looks interesting!", kyuhyun yelled excitedly, breaking hyukjae's train of thoughts, "let's go thereee!", the younger tug his hand impatiently.

"Okay okaaay~," hyukjae ruffled the boy's hair dotingly. 

Together, they squeezed into the small doorway of the cosy looking shop. As they brushed pass the bells hung above, the bells rang notifying the owner that the shop had some customers. Both kyuhyun and hyukjae let out small gasps of awe. The interior of the shop was decorated very traditionally, it had wooden tables and benches, and red silk curtains strung over the windows, and the ancient musicbox was playing a retro music. There were a couple of tables already occupied by couples alike them, and they picked an empty table which was further inside the shop.

"I wonder what they serv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter