✪ infatuation 28

When infatuation becomes love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lost quite a few subscribers after my moment of folly, but I'm quite confident I'll gain all my readers back with this chapter.
Read on, and enjoy!


After having a great time outside, kyuhyun and hyukjae felt really satisfied, but their bodies were worn out from the day's schedules, so they dragged themselves tiredly headed back for the hotel they were staying in.

Kyuhyun sniffed at his own clothes, and made a digusted face. Eww, he reeked of sweat and he could smell a hint of stinky toufu on himself. Blame it on hyukjae who insisted that he also try that smelly street snack. He nudged the dancer, "Hey, I want to bathe first.", then kyuhyun took another whiff of his shirt, "I think I stink.", and wrinkled his nose in distaste.

"Is it that bad?", the dancer shifted nearer and inhaled a deep breath. Then he jumped at least a foot away from kyuhyun, yelling, "Eww! Kyu you smell like the pigsty!"

The younger felt all blood rush to his head, through gritted teeth, he hissed venemously at hyukjae, "First you say I'm a pig, now you say I smell like the pigsty. Then what does that make you? A boar?" 

Kyuhyun knew the dancer was merely joking, however he couldn't help but feel a little hurt. Was he really fat? The singer then remembered he saw a couple of netizens commenting that he grew chubbier, a particular one was : Kyuhyun looks chubby on Radio Star nowadays..so squishy!!

He reached down to discretely pinch the excess flesh on his tummy with his thumb and his index finger, giving it a light shake, and it jiggled.

IT JIGGLED. OH MY FREAKING GOD, HIS TUMMY JIGGLED.

The singer gave an expression that looked worse then crying. "I'm fat!!", he wailed in an extremely dismayed voice, "I'm fat!"

Hyukjae gaped at the numerous expressions that flashed across the younger's face at such high speed. "Hey, I was just kidding, kyu! You're not fat!", he flapped his arms a bit too anxiously, trying to calm the almost hysterical maknae down.

"You're lying!!", the maknae released another loud wail, "You called me fat just now!"

 The commotion attracted the curious stares of some passerbys, and they shook their heads disapprovingly at hyukjae, seeming to think that he was bullying kyuhyun. Great. Now he was officially labelled as the jerk boyfriend. 

Desperately, hyukjae trapped both of the maknae's arms then drag themselves to a quiet alley and tried to pacify him, "You're not fat okay? I'm the one! I'm the one who's fat!"

Hyukjae then saw the younger blink a few times and open his mouth to wail again. Flustered, he did the only thing he could think of to stiffle kyuhyun's wail- he pressed his lips firmly against those pink and pouty ones, successfully sealing off the loud cries, and at the same time, the boy's struggles.

Satisfied with the end result, hyukjae finally released kyuhyun's lips with a loud smack after he had his fill of those luscious and addictive lips.

Hiding his beet red face with both hands, kyuhyun let out an indignant squeak, "Jerk."

And he remained in the same embarrassed posture all the way back, with a very happy dancer chuckling beside him.


While kyuhyun was showering, hyukjae sat at the edge of their bed, flipping through the TV channels boredly. He was about to flip to the next channel when he heard someone ring their doorbell. Hyukjae expects that it's probably one of the hotel staff who's a fan of them, because the other members would just pound rudely on their doors if they want to get in. Grabbing a pen from the table, and running a hand through his slightly messy hair, he opened their room door.

"Junghoon hyung?", hyukjae was a little surprised, because their manager usually trusted them enough to leave them alone most of the time. Besides, it was already 3 am in the morning.

"Hi hyung, why are you here?", he held the door wider, shifting to the side, "want to come in?"

Their manager nodded and took a step inside, however he did not continue moving further into the room.

Hyukjae was a bit puzzled, because their manager hasn't utter a word since he stepped into their room, and the expression he had on his face could almost be described as solemn. "Erm, hyung.", he shifted uneasily, "is there something wrong?"

"Haven't you seen the news yet?", ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter