✪ infatuation 14

When infatuation becomes love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter






It is the second month into Kyuhyun and Hyukjae's relationship. According to the Three Month Rule, they were already past the honeymoon stage where everything seems perfect and exciting. Now, they are supposedly advancing into the second phase, where most couples will experience their BIG first argument.

Not that Kyuhyun really cared, but Hyukkie was acting a little too paranoid for his liking. He remembered the incident with his hoobaes, SNSD's Jessica and Seohyun in particular- one moment he was chatting happily with them, and the next, he was forcefully dragged away by Hyukkie for no reason. Being a considerate boyfriend, he decided to avoid hanging out with his female hoobaes as much as possible, and instead turn to his BFFs, the Kyu Line members. But worse still, Hyukkie tagged along to every single one of their gatherings, and practically ruined most of it. Reason being; the Kyu Line gatherings was all about drinking wine and gaming, but hyukkie would always end up being a wet blanket since he enjoyed neither of them (well, he had a trauma ever since the Philtre D'amour incident). Then Kyuhyun had gotten pissed off, and perhaps raised his voice at the dancer, who yelled back with teary eyes, "K-Kyu, you have changed!"

So they were officially having a cold war now. Thanks to the STUPID FISH who told hyukkie about that ing Three Month Rule in the first place. "...Aishhh!!!!", kyuhyun massaged his temples irritatedly. He needed to think of a way to make hyukkie trust him and believe the fact that he still loved the older man, if not, even more than before. 

After discussing with the rest of his hyungs, Chullie hyung suggested that the best way to solve this relationship crisis would be to use the most conventional method- a romantic picnic! So here they were sitting in the van, with all the Super Junior members headed towards a less crowded park in the vicinity with beautiful natural scenery for a picnic date.

Finally, they reached the picnic spot. The sun was shining brightly in the sky, and there was still a hint of wetness on the grass left over from the morning dew. Further down, there was a small stream flowing, and the water was so clear that the stream bed could be seen clearly. They picked a spot under the shade of the trees and laid their mat out. While Wookie was slowly putting out the food that he prepared, the other members were goofing around; fishy and siwonnie left to explore the surroundings ( and probably to make out ><), kangnin, shindongie and hyukkie took off their t-shirts and waddled into the stream to splash water at each other, kyuhyunnie and sungminnie stayed behind to help wookie, and of course chullie was lying comfortably on the beach chair he had brought along. Everything seemed perfect, and the feast wookie had prepared was scrumptious; there was kimbap(seaweed rolls), kimchi, jangjorim(soy sauce braised beef), kong namul(seasoned beansprouts), seafood topokki(spicy ricecakes), bori cha(roasted barley tea) and yakbap(sweet rice cakes) for dessert!

By the time everything was set up ready, it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter