Jealous Jihoon

Seventeen one-shot collection [SM17E STATION]

You sat across from your cousin, trying to catch up on eachother's lives when suddenly your phone started to ring. "Hello?" You said into the speaker, "Come to the practice room, like right now." Jisoo said on the other line. "What happened?" You asked. "Just come and you'll know." You glanced at your cousin, "I'm kind of busy." Multipulls of sighs were heard over the phone, "Who's the person that's wasting your time!" Chan yelled frustratedly. "A guy... Why?" Now it were grunts and sighs combined, "So Hyung was right." Someone mumbled, "Just come!" Another person yelled and the call ended. "Hey, want to meet my friends?" You asked your cousin, and a nodd was his answer.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You knocked on the door and Sameul came running into your arms, "Noona, please do something!" He pleaded pointing at Jihoon who sat against the wall. Sameul's eyes turned to look at your cousin's and his tone completely changed, "Hyung, ___ brought someone." Doyoon came and narrowed his eyes at your cousin, "___ go talk to Jihoon, you sir, is going to have a talk with me." He started to drag your cousin away. You reached out and pulled him back to where he stood, "Give him a break guys." You rolled your eyes and told him to sit down. You looked back to Jihoon and he was also eyeing your cousin, you've never seen him this frustrated before. As you slowly approached him he turned to the mirror and ignored you, "Jihoonie, what's wrong?" You said and sat across from him. He looked at everywhere except you. Silence filled the room and you felt everyone stare at you. You turned around to look at Seventeen and gustered them to leave. "Jihoon, everyone's gone, can you tell me now?" You hoped. Instead he just stood up and then headed towards the door. "Jihoon! At least look at me!" You voice raised in frustration. He stopped in his tracks and turned around looking at you straight in the eye, it scared you a little. "Can you please tell me what's wrong?" You asked as nice as possible and held his hand. "So you're asking me what's wrong?" His tone was harsh and cold which startled you. Before you could reply he continued, "Who was that guy ? You even held his hands! I don't even know if I'll debut with Seventeen or get replaced with another person, and now I'm even getting replaced as a boyfriend?!" He yelled. "Wait a second, replaced as a boyfriend? Jihoon, what are you saying? You're my boyfriend and that's that. No one can replace you." You frowned. He sighed and his expression finally softened, "I'm sorry, it's just that I feel so pressured over training and... And I feel sorry that i can't even hand out with my girlfriend often. So... So i thought you would leave me and find someone else." His voice grew softer and softer. "Jihoon, that's just my cousin. You have nothing to worry about. Be the happy Jihoon again! Don't be so sad." You smiled and pushed the ends of his lip upwards into a smile. Jihoon chuckled and leaned in to kiss you, "I'm sorry. But, i still don't really like that guy." He mumbles. Suddenly the door swings open and Seventeen barges in, "FINALLY! GOD, TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!" Chan yells and hugs both of you. Jihoon just laughed and kissed you again. "MY INNOCENT EYES!" Sameul exclaims and falls on the floor fake crying. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay.... sooo please please comment! I already have an idea for the next chapter but please comment! Thank you for the subs... and just one comment would actually make my day.... Thankyou for reading!