SoonChan

Seventeen one-shot collection [SM17E STATION]

Look at me, I'm being such a creep. I'm in love with someone that doesn't even know I exsist. Chan thought as he stared at his two hyungs laughing at the camera. "You should go talk to him." a low voice boomed behind the petite boy. Chan looked behind him and spotted Mingyu leaning against the wall and he's beginning to walk towards him, towering over the small boy. "What do you mean? Talk to who?" Chan asked, although he was pretty sure what the elder was saying. "You know who, Soonyoung Hyung." the other whispered with a smirk. As if it was reflex, Chan turned to look at Wonwoo, Mingyu's boyfriend. Just as expected, the older was glaring at the both of them, eyebrows furrowed and hands firmly made into a ball. "Hey hyung, I don't think we should stand this close, your boyfriend doesn't seem to like it." Chan chuckled and nodded his head towards Wonwoo's direction. Without second thought Mingyu ran towards his lover's direction and backhugged him while whispering something in the other's ear, and a laugh was returned. Chan sighed and sat down against the wall, staring at the two lovers, playing with eachother. If only they were Soonyoung hyung and I. But it's okay Chan, there are tons of other fishes in the sea, remember Eunjung your crush a few years ago? Maybe you should get to know her better! Chan thought, trying to sooth himself. As he started to doze off, a familiar figure sat down beside him, "Channie, why are you so quiet? Are you sick?" Chan immediately froze, and turned his head towards the owner of the voice, Soonyoung. Chan furrowed his eyebrows and looked away, "I'm fine." and moved away a little. "Channie-" , "Don't call me that." a painful silence took over. "Chan, if it's girl problems, you can talk to me." Chan sighed and thought Now or never right? "Soonyoung Hyung, I know this might sound a little weird or uncomfortable, but I hope..." Chan's voice grew smaller and soon muted when he noticed his hyung wasn't listening to him, instead he was staring at Seokmin, which was still infront of the camera. Chan stood up and shook his head stupid stupid stupid! He stormed out of the room while dragging Mingyu behind him, ignoring the protests from Wonwoo and the questioning look from Soonyoung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, slow down." Mingyu stopped in his tracks and pulled the smaller back, "Now tell me what happened?" Without knowing tears were running down the youngers face, "He doesn't even care Hyung! Why does it have to be him that I like? All he cares is about Seokmin Hyung, when i was trying to tell him how much I've liked him from afar, he was staring at Seokmin Hyung, SEOKMIN HYUNG!" Chan yelled as he buried himself in the arms of Mingyu, "Hey, it's okay." the older tried to comfort him which only made it worst. "No hyung, it's not okay! You don't understand because Wonwoo Hyung loves you back, I'm in love with Soonyoung but he doesn't even notice me! Hyung, please teach me how to stop loving someone, please hyung teach me!" the younger sobbed into the elders favourite T-Shirt, but Mingyu didn't care. "Channie, you can't just force yourself to not love someone, it-" the older began but Chan was already wiping his tears away, "I HATE SOONYOUNG, I HATE HIM, I HATE HIM SO MUCH! I HATE SOONYOUNG WITH ALL MY HEART!" Chan was about to begin again but another voice interupted, "Soonyoung Hyung to you." Chan turned around to find Soonyoung walking towards them, only frowning even more when Chan threw himself into Mingyu's arms, "I hate him I hate him I hate him." the younger mumbled. With the help of Soonyoung and Mingyu's impatient boyfriend, they finally got Chan to let go of Mingyu. Before Chan made another move, the two lovers ran away, back into the practice room, and only left Soonyoung and Chan outside, alone. "Channie-" the elder began

"I said, don't call me that."

"Look at me." he said as he tilted the younger's chin upwards and continued, "Chan, what you said back there, what you've felt towards me... I'm not sure if I can say... I feel the same way. It's not because you're a bad guy, it's just that... there's someone else I set my eyes on. I'm sure you're going to find someone else that loves you back... but i don't think this is right. I don't think this is destined."

Before Chan even had the time to reply, a wild Seokmin appears "Channie, what's wrong?" he asked, while snaking an arm around Soonyoung's waist. When Chan stayed mute Seokmin whispered into Soonyoung's ear, "Soonie~ What happened?" Chan cringed at the nickname and his eyes were glued to Seokmin's hand, which rested on Soonyoung's waist comfortably. They both began to panic when tears started to roll down the youngers cheek. Soonyoung sighed and motioned Seokmin to leave, finally-althought with hesitation- he finally left which left Soonyoung and Chan alone again. The older frowned and attempted to wipe the tears away from the youngers face, but he younger just yanked his head away and gave the other a glare. A glare that Soonyoung never seen before, it was combined with Sadness, hurt, lost, anger, guilt and shame. "What are you talking about, I was talking about this girl in my class that was called Soonyoung too." the younger tried to smile. "Chan you can't just say that." Soonyoung didn't buy his story, "Chan, I don't want anything to change between us. Let's stay as, favouite hyung, and favourite dongseung okay?" Chan just nodded dumbly and walked back into the practice room as if nothing happened.

 

 

A week passed and the members began to notice the discomfort Chan had with Soonyoung, being the parents of the group, Doyoon and Seungcheol were determined to find out what went wrong. One afternoon, Seungcheol and Doyoon dragged Chan and Soonyoung into a smaller room, "Spill." they both said in unison, only earning a confused expressions. "Theres something going on between you two, so spill." Seungcheol narrowed his eyes at Chan, then at Soonyoung. Both of them stared at the two younger boys which were trying their best not to meet their gaze. Seungcheol's eyes widened when he finally figured out what happened, this wasn't the first time something like this happened. "Let me guess, Chan confessed to Soonyoung but Soonyoung didn't like him back, instead- he went to..." pause "Seokmin. Am I correct?" both of their eyes widened and they shook their head instantly, "No! It's just that I'm having one of those period where I'm homesick. He's still my favourite Hyung and I'm his favourite dongseung. I was going to talk to manager hyung about it too." Chan tried to convince them, but when he saw they weren't buying his story, ue hesitantly wrapped and arm around Soonyoung's shoulder and both of them gave the older the most convincing smile they could possibly give, "Fine." with only that word both of them sighed with relief and walked out.

They walked side by side in silence when Chan finally spoke up, "Hyung, I'm sorry I did that, it's just that they didn't look like they were buying it so i thought I should do something, and it worked." he rushed with his words only earned him a chuckle from the other, "It's okay dongseung, that's what friend do right?" and wrapped an arm around the youngers shoulder, completely oblvious of the hurt expression the younger has.

Friends

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Inspiration came to me! Idk, i haven't rlly updated this in a while and I'm sorry, but I came up with a SoonChan one! I really do ship them, but Ik there are alot of SoonMin ones.

 

Please leave a comment and subscribe!

 

Thank you loads and I LOVE ALL OF YOU! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3