Meanie Couple [Wonwoo, Mingyu]

Seventeen one-shot collection [SM17E STATION]

                                   Seventeen TV already started and they were playing the 'Eye contact' couple game. Everyone was laughing and joking around. Seunggwan and Jisoo being the MC's were doing a good job and the game got more and more exciting. After a few people it was Mingyu's turn, he walked up to the center and held hands with Jihoon. Everyone slightly chuckled at the huge height difference, with Mingyu looked down and Jihoon looking up they finally started the game. Everyone was laughing and enjoying themselves except for one certain boy, Wonwoo. He was sending secret death glares at Jihoon but smiled, hoping no one would notice. But of course the hawk eyed boy Junhui noticed the uncomfortable aura coming from Wonwoo, "Wonwoo, it's for TV. Don't worry about it." he whispered into his ear. Before Wonwoo could reply MingMing already dragged Junhui away. Finally their eye contact broke and Wonwoo sighed with relief. Wonwoo thought Mingyu was going to tell him that it was only for TV, but instead Mingyu turned and stood beside Jihoon, not even glancing Wonwoo's way.

                                   Wonwoo hung his head in defeat and tried not to look too disappointed. Through out the game they've been making constant eye contact but Wonwoo would always look away and ignore the look that Mingyu was giving him. Finally it was Junhui and Wonwoo's turn, Mingyu immedietly frowned, along with MingMing. The moment the game started Mingyu shifted uncomfortably in his spot. When Wonwoo's first words came out, Mingyu couldn't hold it in anymore. He walked to stand beside Wonwoo, telling Junhui he was watching him. Junhui caught the signal but Wonwoo's eyes told him not to be bothered and play the game. Junhui obeyed and started to joke, at the end he touched Wonwoo's side and face, hoping that he won't get killed later by MingMing and Mingyu. Wonwoo broke the eye contact unconsiously and everyone roared with applause. Mingyu went up to Junhui, trying to sound as nice as possible, "You can't touch him." Wonwoo knew that Mingyu was trying to sound like he was stating the rules but what he really meant was , 'If you touch him, you will die. You can absolutly NOT touch him.' Wonwoo smiled to himself knowing that Mingyu was still protective over him. Wonwoo's face started to blush and he held Mingyu's hand trying to tell him it was okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seventeen TV ended and everyone was back to practicing. Wonwoo was dancing at the side of the room, staring at his hyungs in awe, 'Wow, Daebuk! How can they dance so well?' He thought. He was practicing the new choreography when he past Mingyu during the dance. "You should pair up with me next time.' He heard Mingyu whisper. Wonwoo looked at the replection of Mingyu and raised his eyebrows, which only got him in trouble. "Wonwoo, focus on your choreography, you could talk to Mingyu later." Seungcheol yelled across the room. Each time they crossed paths Mingyu would whisper something like, "You know Junhui's with MingMing right?" or "Wonwooie~ Let's go to eat later." but each time Wonwoo would just send him a glare and continue to dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wonwoo went to get a cup of water, completely clueless that Mingyu was following him. As Wonwoo took a sip of water Mingyu wrapped his arms around his waist and whispered, "Boo!" which scared Wonwoo even more. Wonwoo put down his drink and started to choke, Mingyu started to patt his back and laughed when Wonwoo sent him a glare. Mingyu was about to talk but Wonwoo's coughing still hasn't stopped. He coughed a few times more and Mingyu grew impatient, hoping his method would stop Wonwoo from coughing. Mingyu gently leaned down and placed his lips on the other's which instantly stopped his coughing. Wonwoo grew red when they pulled apart and his face turned into a tomato when he hiccuped making the younger laugh. Mingyu begn again, "Wonwoo, do you still want to-" Cough. Wonwoo looked up and covered his mouth mumbling a soft ,'Sorry'. Mingyu just shook his head and leaned down again, "It's okay, I'll stop them." and closed the gap between them.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

DANG OKAY. The later part i kinda added... but the beginning part was inspired by this videooo ->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dErLJzjn7k (notice Mingyu high fived MingMing afterwards? JunHui and MingMing :O)

 

okay... this made me squel. ->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFzvTQt5BmQ

 

BYE BYE!