Junghan Jisoo (In the dark)

Seventeen one-shot collection [SM17E STATION]

                  Jisoo was strumming his guitar peacefully in the empty practice, singing 'So Sick' by Ne Yo. He ignored all the choas on the other side of the door and just sat there for a few minutes. The door opened and Junghan's head peeked through, "Jisoo, we're going to play a game do you want to come?" Junghan asked. "It's okay, you can if you want to."Jisoo replied and continued to strum his guitar. Junghan shook his head and sang softly along with Jisoo, and sat comfortably beside Jisoo, carefull not to over power the other's voice. Without noticing time passed and Jisoo decided to see what game the rest were playing. He stood up along with Junghan, and switched off the lights before turning the door knob. "Junghan, did I go blind or are the lights switched off?" Jisoo asked before getting attacked by Seungcheol and Doyoon. "AH!" Jisoo screams and runs into Junghan's arms. "I'm pretty sure the lights are switched off." Junghan chuckled and patted his head.

                  The lights flicker on and they see everyone running around the room chasing eachother, some with blindfolds and some rolling on the floor. Suddenly the lights switched off again and Jisoo's grip were tighter around Junghan's neck. "Aw, are you scared of the dark?" Junghan chuckled and wrapped his arms around Jisoo's waist. He heard Jisoo scoff but there was fear behind his voice. The lights flickered on and off for a while and Jisoo was still clinging onto Junghan like a koala bear. "Jisoo, you're 19, get off of me!" Junghan whines and tried to push Jisoo off of his back. "No, your have to help me, I don't want to get captured by the devils and then they'll slowly stab me and rip me apart and then-" Jisoo was cut off by Junghan's peck on the lips, "Shut up! No one's going to eat you!" Junghan grunted and finally pushed Jisoo off of his back. Junghan ran away to join the others in the dark while Jisoo frowned and curled up in a ball, "Eomma... Appa, Hyung... SEUNGCHEOL HYUNG!" He screams as he felt someone walk up to him, "Jisoo, you're actually scared of the dark?" Jisoo looked up to see the light outline of Junghan. He nodded silently while Junghan sat down and pulled Jisoo closer. The lights flicker on again and they both spot Mingyu and Wonwoo running hand in hand around the room trying to attack the people with blindfolds. In a second the lights flickers off again and Junghan gets up, also wanting to have fun. "Junghan, don't leave me alone! What if I get kidnapped and no one sees and then I'll be dead and I'll never get the chance to become and artist. I won't ever have my last words, i didn't get married yet! No one would care about me and then-" he was cut of again by Junghan's lips. The kiss lasted longer then the other one and Junghan sighs after breaking the kiss, "Jisoo, you talk too much." Jisoo just stayed silent in Junghan's arm, face burried in the crock of his neck. The game continued for another minute and Junghan grew impatient, "Jisoo, can't you go back into the practice room with the lights on? I want have fun too!" he exclaims while getting up. "But I don't know where i am anymore! What if i get trapped in there, and then i sufficate but then no realizes and then-" he gets cut off again as Junghan takes his hand and yanks him up leading him towards the empty practice room. Junghan switches the light on and pushs Jisoo in, before Junghan even touches the door knob Jisoo begins again, "Junghan, what if-" Junghan moans at his 'what ifs' and leans in to kiss him again. Junghan reaches for the door knob pecking Jisoo on the lips again and smiled, "I'll check on you okay?" with that he leaves Jisoo alone in the  practice room and joins the others in the dark.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, this was inspired by this video -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbdwCujaEkE

 

Please comment :D and enjoy reading the one-shots!