Hansol and Seunggwan [Not sure about their couple name...Patheic, I know]

Seventeen one-shot collection [SM17E STATION]

It was Seventeen TV and the older boys were playing a game at the main camera, while the younger ones were in the back by the vent. It was a known fact among the group of boys that Hansol and Seunggwan had a relationship together, more than a friend, more than a team mate. "Hansol-ah, let me sit down." Seunggwan pleaded as he attempted to sit on Hansol's lap. Again, Hansol moved backwards, preventing his boyfriend to sit, "You're so lazy." he teased and snickered. "You're the one that's sitting down!" the other shot back, slightly irritated. This time Mingyu attempted to sit down but being the snake Hansol was; retreated back, and back until he finally gave up. After another fail attempt from Seunggwan, Hansol decided he should just let him sit down. After all, practice was pretty hard today; everyone's shirts were soaked with sweat, even some of the lazy members. He heard the other sigh in satisfactory when he was finally seated, but Hansol just couldn't help it. He tazered him and laughed when the other immediately got up and smacked him with his spoon, "Yah!" Even though it was playful actions Hansol quickly grabbed his waist and urged the other to sit down, clinging onto him for dear life. His clinginess the past days weren't missed by Seunggwan, he wasn't sure why Hansol would be so touchy and cheesy these days, was he jealous? What would he be jealous about anyways, they spend most of their time together. None the less, he pushed the negative thoughts aside and smiled as he felt the strong arms tighten around his waist, giving him a little squeeze. This time he turned his head around in curiosity, "What was that for?" he asked. Hansol looked down and smiled slightly, eyeing the red pair of lips that were so close, yet so far. "I didn't do anything." he replied as innocently as possible. With a frown Seunggwan turned around again and smiled into the mirror, looking at the both of them with happiness. Honestly he was beyond happy when they got together; he honestly never thought someone like him can get someone like Hansol. He snapped out of his gaze when he felt the other's chin nuzzling into his back. He rolled his eyes and chuckled at his silliness, sometimes he wonders why he liked that boy in the first place. His eyes wandered to the two boys near the camera, nodding along with the background music. Although he took all his will-power to concentrate on Mingyu, Chan and Dongjin by the camera, he would always somehow go back to Hansol’s arms which were wrapped around his waist. He continued to stare into his reflection while Hansol kept on repositioning his arms, each time his grip would be tighter, but not to the extent that it hurt. Again they swayed side by side in time with the music, when Seunggwan opened his mouth to comment on the song Hansol burst out in laughter’s as if it was the funniest thing he heard. Some time passed and Hansol’s grip was starting to loosen, and his arms were beginning to rest at his sides but when Seunggwan shifted just a little, his protective arms flew around him again, moving back in the chair so that the other could have more room. They were so close that Seunggwan could smell the lavender scent coming from Hansol and he leaned back comfortably when Chan strolled over and sat down, a few others following him too. Seeing this Hansol got irritated, why couldn’t they just let them be alone? He flicked the spoon upwards from underneath Chan’s chin and mouthed, “Get lost.” Of course the oblivious Chan ignored him and started to chat with Seunggwan, something about Naruto. Honestly the reason why Hansol has been so attached lately wasn’t because of some weird relationship jealous session, Hansol wasn’t the type to get jealous. “You okay?” Seunggwan whispered as he watched his boyfriend slowly slip into another world. “Huh? O-Oh, yea.” He stuttered and put on a reassuring smile before letting Seunggwan off his lap to join in playing with Chan. He stared at himself in the mirror and continuously fixed his hair. Thoughts were running through his brain and a dream came in mind.

 

FLASH BACK

You stared at the CEO and felt your hands turn icy cold. You looked up when he felt someone pat your back and smiled instantly at Seungcheol, he was always there for a member. You stared ahead, and your heart rate has decreased, that didn’t last long when you noticed the CEO held onto a white piece of paper. It wasn’t any white piece of paper, it was the paper that had the list of names that are going to debut. Those are finally able to step on stage to sing, dance and rap. Names were being called and you glanced at Seunggwan who was already looking at you, “We’ll be on that list.” The other mouthed and turned towards the front again. Names were being listed but you haven’t heard Seunggwan’s nor your own. He locked eyes with you for a second before moving onto the next member beside you, “There are two more spots left.” He announced. You shut your eyes and exhaled a shaky breath, praying silently it would be you two. “Boo Seunggwan.” He announced. You lifted your head and beamed at your boyfriend, “Don’t cry.” You mouthed when you noticed how his eyes were watering. But your smile dropped when you realized something, this was the last spot. What if you didn’t make it? “This is the last spot. If your name is not called, please step out and pack.” He announced as if it was the easiest thing on earth. The room was silent except for the heavy breaths from the members when suddenly he opened his mouth. Your chest squeezed as he said the first synonym, “Lee,” you shook your head, hoping this was all a dream. “Chan.” You looked up and everything was blurry. You couldn’t think of anything, can’t focus on anything. You were suddenly turned around and dragged outside into the hall. You glanced up and froze, your whole body had stopped functioning and you could no longer breathe. You watched as the other quickly held your face in his palms, shaking his head repeatedly. “Don’t cry, don’t cry.” He recited over and over again, wiping away your tears that you didn’t even know existed. For the first time in forever you opened your mouth and your voice cracked, “I-I didn’t make it.” It wasn’t a question it was a statement. With that Seunggwan broke down and hugged you, burring himself into your arms. “No, y-you’re going to debut. D-Don’t give up.” He said. When he received no answer he looked up and his heart shattered, your eyes were unfocused and you could only stare ahead. You blocked out all noise around you and the only thing you could think was, ‘I’m not going to be with Seunggwan anymore.’ Although others were sobbing about not getting into the group he was already over that, it’s done with and no matter how much you cry the list will never change. It was funny how love can overpower everything sometimes, “Hansol, Hansol.” Seunggwan pleaded and wrapped his slender finger around your cheek forcing you to stare into his orgs. “You could do this. You’ll debut soon.” He said, trying to comfort you again, now tears were rolling down on both of your cheeks. You shook your head and smiled a sad smile, “That’s not the probably.” You said, surprised that your voice was steady. “We,” you pointed at him then at yourself, “W-We won’t be together. We can’t be together!” you yelled, anger slowly rising. You clenched your hands into a fist and stared into the other’s eyes, “Seunggwan, we can’t be together...” you trailed off, pain over taking your whole body. He took a step back and stayed there, body trembling, “I guess we should end it here. Maybe we weren’t meant to be.” The words shot right through him like bullets, his heart ached and he reached forwards, hoping he couldn’t at least touch him, feel his warm one last time. But he was fading away, colors were turning black and it wasn’t long until all images were gone.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Hansol.”Seunggwan poked his sides again. “Hansollie.” He cooed and held onto the other’s hands. He made a face when the other finally turned to him, eyes blank and empty. “Y-You okay?” he asked again. This time Hansol finally focus again and pushed the dream out of his head and focused on the boy in front of him, “Of course.”

 

 

He was clenching and unclenching the hem of Seunggwan’s shirt, by now his shirt would’ve been wrinkled, Seunggwan thought, not that he cared. They were playing with Chan and Mingyu for a while before Hansol kept his left hand in place while his right hand was trying to fix his hair. He smirked through the mirror as he realized how close his hand was to Seunggwan’s ‘Private place’ and he decided to play a little. He would always tease Seunggwan but neither of them minded, so why start now? He slowly moved it closer and closer until it was fully lying lightly on top, plus Seunggwan was starting to bend over which Hansol took advantage of. Although Hansol was planning all of his Seunggwan had no idea until he felt something pressing down onto his ‘Private place’. He didn’t give it much thought at first because he was distracted by Chan and Mingyu but when he felt a quick squeeze while he was reaching down to pick up the dropped spoon he quickly glanced down and blushed when he realized what it was all along, Hansol’s hand. He quickly removed it before the lower bottom would react to it and continued with what he was doing previously, although obviously Chan and Mingyu saw what had happened, they are absolutely not going to drop that topic either. He was quickly drawn away from embarrasement when their staff noona was calling them all over to them. He didn’t even think about anything but running away from this place, so he quickly jumped up and ran towards the camera, forgetting that Hansol still had his arms around his waist.


Hey everyone! It's been a while ... I know :/ But I'm back with this! There would be a part two with this so please wait a bit... it won't be coming out too soon :/ I do have the two other story's I'll be updating soon, :D Anticipate it!

I'm sorry for the grammer or spelling mistakes but I'll edit them after I finish part 2? .... Well this was kinda inspired by the video down there.... Oh and at around 5:00 you hsould watch Hansol's hand... i noticed it right away >_< Arg, they're so innocent so i can't write ... those things about them :P Anyways.... THANK YOU! LOVE YOU ALLLL <3 <3 <3

|

v

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i5d-m-8lvA