DoCheol [Doyoon Seungcheol]

Seventeen one-shot collection [SM17E STATION]

                     It was break time and people were scattered around the area, some (like Jihoon, Hansol, LeeChan) decided to continue to practice while others took this short period of time to relax. Seungcheol and Doyoon were having their little couple moment by the wall. "Doyoonie, should I go practice?" Seungcheol asked while getting up, "No, stay here with me. We don't really get to talk. I'm tired too." Doyoon complained and held Seungcheol's hand, tugging him back down to sit. They sat there in silence, just appreciating each other's presence when out of no where Seunggwan came and sat down infront of Seunggcheol and started talking about the choregraghy. "Hyung, I'm so tired." Seunggwan complained drinking a bottle of water, "Here, lay down." Seungcheol offered and patted his lap, without hesitation Seunggwan laid down. Both of them didn't notice Doyoon's glare. 'Seungcheol even offered for Seunggwan to lay on his lap? I told him i was tired too, yet he never offered to his own boyfriend!' Doyoon thought and shifted closer towards Seungcheol, hoping Seunggwan will get his hint of 'Freaking get off of my boyfriend right now, I will kill you.' but of course they didn't even glance his way, they were too busy talking about the choregraghy. Doyoon soon gave up and just sat there thinking about how much he hated Seunggwan right now. Suddenly Mingyu came over and asked Seunggwan to accompany him in the practice room. Doyoon sighed with relief when Seunggwan accepted and finally left Seungcheol's lap. "Now that we have our time to talk, what do you want to talk about?" Seungcheol crept closer to Doyoon and snuck his hand around Doyoon's waist. Doyoon was mad and irratated with Seungcheol so instead he stood up and simply said, "Nothing, I'm getting some water." leaving Seungcheol behind. And of course, being the good boyfriend he was, he sensed something was wrong and followed Doyoon into the hall.

 

Doyoon stomped into the kitchen pouring himself a glass of water when suddenly a pair of familer arms wrapped around his waist, "What's wrong my Doyoonie~" Seungcheol whispered into his ear. Doyoon still furious walked around the kitchen, making Seungcheol let go of his waist, "Nothing, I'm just tired from training." Seungcheol sighed and attempted to comfort his boyfriend again, "I'm tired too, let's go out later okay?" he said with as much aegyo as possible. Being the stubborn Doyoon he was blurted out, "Oh no, it's okay. You could just lay down on Seunggwan's lap and talk about the choregraghy, I'm sure you'll want that more." Doyoon drank the last bit of his drink and headed for the door. Seungcheol smiled to himself knowing that Doyoon was jealous, he found it amusing so he decided to go along with it. "Okay then, Seunggwan and I have alot to talk about. I'll see you later." Seungcheol said, emphasizing 'alot'. Doyoon stopped in his tracks, '... don't yell, they just have alot of things to talk about. They're just friends.' He thought over and over again, clenching and unclenching his fists again. Doyoon's heart was aching, his first relationship and he was quite upset. Seungcheol heard Doyoon's heavy sigh and gave up, he walked behind Doyoon a pulled him into a backhug. "Doyoonie~ Are you jealous?" Seungcheol sighed. Doyoon just shook his head and attempt to walk away but Seungcheol kept him in place, "Doyoon, you don't have to be." he began and turned Doyoon around. He was shocked at how sad Doyoon looked. "I'm not." the other insisted. "Doyoon-" Seungcheol began again but Doyoon just waved him off, offering him an assuring smile, "Cheolie~ Don't worry, I'm just tired." he replied staring at the ground. Seungcheol just shook his head and grabbed all his courage, 'It's now or never' Seungcheol tilted Doyoon's face up and leaned in, pressing his lips softly onto the other's. Doyoon's eyes widened about 100cm more and couldn't comprehend what was happening 'F-First K-Kiss, w-with this b-boy?' Doyoon's eyes went back to normal and finally responded to the kiss. They both felt eachother smiling against the kiss and finally pulled back at the same time. "Doyoon, you don't have to be jealous. You're my boyfriend, I was just trying to be a good Hyung. That's all." Seungcheol reasoned and held his hands. Doyoon's face was getting hotter and he still looked down at the ground, "But you didn't do that when I told you I was tired..." he murmered. Seungcheol chuckled and tilts his head up again leaning in again but mumble before their lips meet, "Because that wouldn't be enough." and finally closes the gap.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inspired by ->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xHxPrdnVb0

 

 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

 *BODY SPASM, FALLS ON THE GROUND AND STARTS SQUIRMING LIKE A WORM*