Chinese line

Seventeen one-shot collection [SM17E STATION]

Number of members were laid on the floor, completely exhausted from practicing. Doyoon and Seungcheol were leaned against eachother on the right side of the room, Seokmin was drinking a bottle of water while Seunggwan's head was on Seokmin's lap. Everyone just laid against eachother, feeling as though they're not going to live to see another day. But strangely, it was always those two that has energy, MingMing and Junhui. "Junhui, come over here!" MingMing chirped happily as he saw his boyfriend skip towards him. MingMing stood infront of the camera and started to play with it, Junhui went behind him and slid his arms around MingMing's waist, which was unseen to the camera. They stayed like that for five minutes until MingMing suggested them to take selcas together. They went to sit in the corner of the room where the camera can't find them and started to snap pictures. The first one was a normal one, the second one was silly, for the next few pictures they continued to be goofy, "Hey, what should be do for the next picture?" MingMing asked while he scrolled through the previous pictures. "Hey, lets act shocked!" Junhui replied and took the phone away from MingMing, just when he was about to take the picture Junhui grabbed MingMing's waist and turned his head to kiss him on the cheek. MingMing hit the back of Junhui's head and rolled his eyes. "Come on, give me kiss~" Junhui said while pointing to his cheek. MingMing rolled his eyes but leaned in anyways, just when he was going to place a soft peck on his cheek Junhui turned his head and kissed MingMing on the lips. MingMing pulled away instantly and smacked Junhui on the head again. Junhui just laughed and kissed him again. They drew away from eachother panting for air, "Ew, go get a room!" Seunggwan yelled across the room and placed his head on Seokmin's shoulder, " We could get one." Seokmin joked but only earned him a slap on the arm.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this was okay..... Sorry if its not as good as you imagined... 

 

It was requested and I'm looking forward to other requests!