Chapter 8

Starting Now... And forever

*Saturday JinJin Pov*: "Annyeong," I smile as I leave their dorm.

"Wait, wait, wait! Where are you going?" CL and Dara asks me from the kitchen.

"To play video games with Seungri-Oppa," I lie. 

"Okay," They yell. I smile and I hurry out with my outfit in my backpack for my date. As I ride to Big Bang's dorms, I see this couple kissing each other on a park bench. I look away, then I remember when Chanyeol and I were making out when we were drunk. 

"NO!" I yell. Losing balance I swerve off of the path and into a tree. "Aish," I mumble as I try to get up.

"Clutz," I hear a deep voice say behind me. I turn around and I see Chanyeol wearing a hat and sunglasses.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I get up. He grabs my bike and holds it up.

"I saw you riding your bike while I was walking. Then I heard you yell, 'NO!' And walked over here to help," He says. "Are you getting ready for your date? Wow. Are you even gonna wear make up?" He asks.

"Yes and no. I don't have make up and I don't look good in make up," I say as we walk. I feel something flow down my leg and I see blood.

"You're bleeding! Hey, my dorms close to here, you can get ready there and I can clean your cut," He says as he turns. 

"No," I say as i try to grab my bike.

"It's an order, slave," He says. I grumble under my breath and i follow him. We go towards the back of his dorm and into the laundry room. He leaves my bike there and leads me inside. "Sit on the couch," He says as we walk into the living room. I sit down and he goes under the sink to get the first aid kit. 

"Hi," I hear someone say behind me. I turn around and it's, I think, Baekhyun. "I'm Baekhyun."

"Jin Jin- imnida," I reply. 

"I know who you are," He laughs. "Wow, up close you really are pretty," He says as he sits down next to me.

"Okay, so this is going to sting," Chanyeol says as he walks over and sits on Baekhyun.

"Oh! You're sitting on him!" I yell. 

"Who? Him? Oh well, give me your knee," Chanyeol says. He grabs my leg and puts it on his lap. He cleans my cut and puts a bandaid on it. 

"Thank you," I reply. 

"You're welcome... Hey, Byun Baekhyun, can you put some make up on her? Or can you go ask Minah-sshi or Sulli-ah to come over to put make up on her?" Chanyeol asks as he gets off of Baekhyun.

"Mmkay," Baekhyun says as he grabs his phone and walks somewhere.

"Hey, I said i look ugly in make up!" I yell.

"Betting you don't. Go get changed, then come out here when you're done," He says, "That's an order." 

I look at him and then for a moment, he looks kinda cute. *NO! No! no! No! No! Nooo! Don't fall for him! You like Jin! He's way better than him!* I quickly take my stuff and go into the bathroom. I change into my outfit. A black skirt, with a white fitted shirt. The sleeves is an inch over my elbow so I roll it up over my elbow. I grab my other clothes and I put it in my bag. When I come out, Minah-eonnie is opening a container full of cosemetics.

"Ah, JinJin-ah! Wow! You look so pretty! Come here, I'll do your make up. I heard you're going on a date, but Chanyeol won't tell me," She says as she glares at Chanyeol as he leans on the sink. "Sit down, this will only take a few minutes. I won't put too much make up, just light make up," She says before she picks up the make up brush and dabs it on the make up pad. 

A few minutes later, she tells me she's done. She passes me a mirror and I look really pretty. 

"Wow," I say.

"Pretty isn't it. Chanyeol-sshi, she looks pretty, right?" Minah asks. I put down the mirror and I turn to Chanyeol. He looks at me and blushes. *How cute... Wait! No! Ew! NOT CUTE!*

"Yeah, she looks pretty," He blushes. I smile a bit and I thank Minah-eonni as she packs. Baekhyun comes out of nowhere and takes her out the way I got in. 

"Thanks," I reply.

"You're welcome. Hey, we have make up remover here. You can come back here to remove the make up and wash your face," He says.

"Okay," I nod. 

"Wanna play Truth or Dare?," He says as he sits down on the couch. 

"Sure," I reply as i sit down next to him, "My date doesn't start until 5. We have 2 hours." 

"Okay, I go first. Ah, what happened to your parents?" He asks.

I choke back a tear and I mumble, "They died in a car accident. I got pulled out, but they didn't get pulled out in time and the car exploded."

"Oh, how sad... I'm sorry," He apologizes.

"No, it's okay. So truth or dare?" I ask.

"Truth," He replies.

"Have you ever been kissed?" I ask.

"Yes, by my ex- girlfriend," He says as he turns to me. 

"What about you?" he asks. 

"When I was in junior high, by this popular guy. His name was Zack Kim. Half Korean, Half Caucasian," I reply.

"Mmmm," He says nodding.

"Truth or dare," I ask.

"Dare," He says.

"Okay... Ah, go out infront of your dorm and remove your shirt," I smirk evily.

"Okay," He says as he gets up. I walk to the window next to the door and as he walks out, the fans scream. Then he removes his shirt and the screams get louder. He hurries back inside and closes the door. I crouch down to the floor, laughing my head off. 

"Okay, your turn," He says as I laugh.

"Okay, since, I'm nice, I'll do dare," I say as I sit down next to him. I look at him and he's still shirtless. I blush and I look at my hands. "Put your shirt back on," I mumble loudly.

"Okay, a dare it shall be," He says, betting he is ignoring what I mumbled. "Hmmm," He ponders. He looks at me, with no reaction. "You said you were kissed right?" He asks.

"Yeahh," I reply suspiciously.

"Okay. I dare you to not get mad or hurt me for 5 minutes," He says as he takes his phone out and sets a timer.

"Okay, wh-," Before I could finish, his lips crash onto mine. My eyes become wide and I try to push him off, but he just keeps leaning towards me. Just as if my whole body had a mind of it's own, my lips started to move with his. His hand around my neck. Not controlling my arms, my arms hug his neck and we become closer. His lips are soft, and sweet. As he keeps leaning, he pushes me back on the couch that we are on. He hugs my back pulling me closer towards him with his other hand. I keep kissing him, wanting to push him away, but also wanting to keep being like this. He deepens the kiss and holds me tighter. We keep kissing for a long time. 

"Hey, Chanyeol-ah, your alarm has been going off for like 15 minutes now, turn-," I hear someone say. Chanyeol lips pull away from me and as they pull away, I snap back into reality. We look up and we see, I think, Kris. "I'm just gonna leave you two alone," Kris says as he walks away. Chanyeol looks down at me, then he quickly gets off of me and grabs his phone. I sit up and he puts his shirt on. 

"Ah, I'm going to go," I say as i grab my stuff and walk out. When i get in the laundry room, I walk out with my bike and I go to the park. At the park, I sit on the bench, thinking about what happened.

"We kissed," I mumble as i touch my lips.