Chapter 10

Starting Now... And forever

We kiss each other there at the super market for a long time. As he kisses me, I feel him bring me closer towards him as he pulls me along my waist. When he pulls away, our foreheads touch and he smiles. "You have no idea how much I wanted to do that," He whispers.

"But, we kissed yesterday," I reply, confused.

"I know. But I mean like, that," He says, "Long and passionately. Not like a quick kiss, but long and passionately." I grin. 

"Wanna help me shop?" I ask him as I turn towards the cart. 

"Sure," I hear him say behind me. He puts his hands over my hands on the handle, trapping me. As we shop, he cracks some jokes. When we got near the register, I heard someone yell my name.

"JinJin-sshi?" Someone yells. I turn my head to the voice and a I see Jinyoung in disguise. 

"Oh, hi," I wave at him as he walks over towards us. He looks at Jin then at me then at our hands.

"Jin-sshi?" he asks as he tries to look closer at Jin. Jin looks down, but Jinyoung notices that it's him. "JinJin-sshi, are you dating Jin-sshi?" 

"Ah-," I reply, but Jin answers for me.

"Yeah, we are," He answers as I feel him squeeze my hands.

"Oh..." Jinyoung exhales, "Well I'm going to go, bye." 

We were silent for a moment, and then Jin said, "That strangely went well." 

I laugh and I agree with him. As I'm paying for the groceries, Jin hugs my waist and puts his head on top of mine. He sways us side to side, singing a bit. Before we walk outside, he turns me around and gives me a peck on the forehead and says goodbye. I tell him goodbye, too, and I walk back to Big Bang's dorm. I cook their breakfast and I continue to eat, the now cold, hashbrown tater tot thingys. I wake everyone up, and I go to sleep again.

I woke up on my bed at 2NE1's dorm. I walked out of my bedroom and into the kitchen, where I saw a note from Dara. It said that they were going to go to Japan to perform and they don't know when they'll be back. I sigh and I plop down onto the couch and I click to watch tv. When I turn it on, the first thing I see is BTS performing and Jin singing perfectly at the camera. After the song ends, it's EXO. As they sing, I see Baekhyun and Kris dancing. I see Chanyeol, too. His shirt half buttoned, showing some of his chest. Wait, what am I thinking? I love Jin and he loves me. I can't possibly like two guys at once. Especially, when one of them is a totally cute, handsome, hot, nice, funny, and sweet, while the other one is a jerk who can sometimes be nice, fun to be with, strong, tall, rebellious, handsome, y, and cut--- Wait, what? y? What am I thinking? Bad JinJin! *Ding Ding Ding* I hear my phone chime.

"Yobosaeyo?" The person says on the other line.

"Yobosaeyo. Ah, who is this" I ask. 

"Oh! It's V-sshi," The person says. V... V... V... Oh! V! BTS!

"Oh! What you need?" I ask, sitting up. 

"Do you want to come over and hang with us at our dorms?" He asks.

"Ah... Sure. What time?" I ask, looking up at the clock. 

"At 7. Like in two hours," He tells me. I look at the time and I see that it is 5 o'clock. "We just got off work and we want to relax.

"Mmk. What's your dorm address?" I ask. 

"I'll text it to you," he replies. I hang up and suddenly get the address and instructions to their dorms. I set my alarm to 6:30 and I go back to sleep.

 

When the alarm rings, I grab a sweatshirt, since G-Dragon oppa took his sweatshirt back. I grab my phone and I walk out. I follow the directions to their dorm and when I get there, I knock on the door. "Hello?" I call out. The door opens and it is Jin. My heart begins to rush for some reason and I hug him. I feel him wrap his arms around me and pull me inside. I bury my face into his chest and I feel him brush his lips against my forehead. 

"Hi," he grins as I look up at him.

I smile at him and I reply, "Hi." He leans his head down, and puts his soft lips on mine. He kisses me and I kiss him back. He puts his hand on my cheek. I hug his neck. He pulls away from my lips. He looks at me and then he crouches down and sweeps me off my feet. He holds me bridal style and carries me towards the couch. He sits down, then he puts me on his lap. 

"There. We can be face to face," he smiles at me, sliding his right arm around my waist. He stares at me, then he says, "You really are beautiful and cute." I blush, turning away, because of his comment. He grabs my face softly and makes me turn towards him. He smiles and puts his lips back on mine and kisses me. I kiss him back. I hug his neck to pull myself closer towards him. He passionately kisses my lips. 

"Hyung, when is ev-," We hear someone ask near the tv. He pulls away and I turn my head and I see V, Rap Monster, And Suga standing there looking at us. "JinJin? Hyung? Wait, why were you two kissing?" He asks. I try to slide off Jin's lap, thinking that we were suppose to be a secret and that "us" wasn't suppose to be us, but Jin holds me tightly. 

"We were kissing, because JinJin is my girlfriend," Jin declares. "JinJin is my girlfriend. My girl."